Pages:
Author

Topic: CryptoCurrency market is crashing - page 4. (Read 1122 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 10
January 18, 2018, 06:00:05 PM
Undoubtedly, the market is abruptly suffering the entry of highly speculative capital as of December with bitcoin futures. And it does not seem to be digesting well, because after a month of these events in the market still prevails a great uncertainty that is starting to put the warning signals activated in the market and in the regulatory authorities, so that things do not seem to go well for the market in this year.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
January 18, 2018, 05:18:34 PM
The market itself is connected with volatility. It will always go down and rise. Until it finds that this is the golden mean. However, this quiet harbor will not be soon, and before that every six months there will be such falls and uplifts.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
January 18, 2018, 05:09:00 PM
yes also saw that crashing of alts and to be honest at first i was afraid of what has happened but when i saw the news about bitconnect i realized it was
a the bad news that caused that crash.
Activity: 238
January 18, 2018, 05:00:19 PM
I think that in the fall of the market there is nothing terrible. Today the market has fallen, tomorrow will rise. This is an ordinary market situation.  Wink
Activity: 93
CLOUT media.decentralised
January 18, 2018, 03:42:31 PM
For now, the coin prices look beter than the last a few days' prices. But In my opinion, the recover can take much more time than we imagine.
Activity: 336
January 18, 2018, 02:02:06 PM
Over the past two days, there has been a very strong drop in almost all of the crypto market. But I think it's a good time for big coin purchases. Very many managed to buy coins.  Grin
Activity: 308
January 06, 2018, 04:36:54 PM
At the moment it seems that the market of crypto currency has recovered. The restoration was spent a couple of weeks, this is a very good indicator. I think we will see the similar behavior of the crypto-currency market more than once.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
January 06, 2018, 01:39:24 PM
All markets fluctuate as part of their normal functioning.

Crypto markets, being extremely volatile and unregulated, fluctuate a lot more.

We've had some serious crashes in BTC in the past, but now the global cryptomarket is just so big that even when some coins crash others will thrive and the global marketcap will only fluctuate.

Activity: 230
January 05, 2018, 07:29:19 PM
When I hear the term crash, automatically mind says that the community is growing. Market crash happens with everything, with bitcoin, altcoins as well with market shares. One who makes use of it studying the market will get the best through the same,while the rest stay away describing that the market seems crashing.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
January 05, 2018, 07:28:40 PM
Yes altcoins are crashing because bitcoin is rising. When ever bitcoin is on the rise. altcoins suffers deep. but that's the right time to buy altcoin
when bitcoin stables. altcoins will moon.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
January 05, 2018, 07:26:14 PM
What you say is unrealistic, you said it should be specific evidence, the cryptocurrency market cannot easily crash like that. Reducing crypto rates is normal in the cryptocurrency market. If you are in a hurry to conclude that the market is crashing, it shows that your understanding of this market is not high. At the moment, Bitcoin rates are beginning to rise again and so are Altcoin. If you have investment needs, then invest right at the moment.
Activity: 244
Merit: 102
January 05, 2018, 07:19:09 PM
It is how the market is right now and you will have to get used to it.

It isn't a bad thing because during the crash it allows you to buy at the lows. Just hold on there!
Activity: 160
January 04, 2018, 07:57:10 PM
It is something that you are going to have to get used to, it needs to correct itself and it allows people to invest in the lows.

Just sit back and hold on for the long run.
Activity: 630
Merit: 263
January 04, 2018, 05:09:07 PM
Drop all cryptocurrency provoked a fall in the price of bitcoin. It is always so. Investors are faced with the problem of confirmation and transactions. Now they are leaving bitcoin but did not know where to invest. After the Christmas holidays, the market will revive. Can turn on the big pump. Do not miss this moment.
Activity: 289
January 04, 2018, 05:03:15 PM
In crypto this is normal. The market isn't crashing, The prices will go back up eventually.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
January 04, 2018, 05:01:34 PM
I have an opinion that this is an ordinary market situation. This opportunity can be used by those who wanted to buy coins at lower prices.  Smiley
Activity: 154
December 26, 2017, 03:06:40 PM
Cryptocurrency market crashed but this is a time of opportunity to buy coins, which have a low cost now. At the beginning of next year there will not be so much activity and changes
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
December 25, 2017, 07:15:01 PM
Cryptocurrencies crash from time to time, it's called price correction and it's the best what can happen if you see your FAV crypto price has increased but you didn't have time to buy more or missed that opportunity and still want to accumulate more coins/tokens. Best gift for Christmas time you could have was that crash! - SALE with 30% discount and that price correction was ideally at Christmas time, amazing.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
December 25, 2017, 06:20:37 PM
I think bitcoin is going to grow in the future. Now was the time to buy it. But this is my opinion, the market may get another thought

Activity: 336
December 25, 2017, 04:58:21 PM
They all are going up again, this kind of shitty threads should be removed after they are created, because more than 10 have been created when bitcoin and almost all the other altcoins started dropped only by a ten or fifteen percent. they are a plague.
Pages:
Jump to: