Pages:
Author

Topic: CryptoCurrency market is crashing - page 6. (Read 1122 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
December 23, 2017, 01:05:11 PM
the only part that is annoying to me is it happened right before christmas, and now i will have to listen to my ill-informed family lecture me about how the cryptomarket will fail because some schmuck on CNBC said so
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
December 23, 2017, 01:01:26 PM
Is it good or bad, who knows.

In last 24 hours whole cryptocurrency market is crashed and lost 30% of its values ( including bitcoin and other altcoins).

So it can be a good time to get in or maybe its time from when bitcoin starts to fall.

What are your views on recent crash ? share your advise and reasons.

This was not a crash, it was a major correction after an unexpected surge. This is the nature of crypto markets; fluctuations are to be expected and one should not panic at the first red arrow pointing down.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
December 23, 2017, 12:48:16 PM
This is too early to say,cryptoworld is too volatile,it goes up and downs in just a blink of an eye.Its morelikely a big correction after a month of bull runs.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
crypto revolution
December 23, 2017, 12:46:49 PM
I am not certain that the correction is over yet.
Activity: 98
December 23, 2017, 12:24:41 PM
Well that didnt take long. Market is pretty much stabilised now.
Activity: 24
December 23, 2017, 11:45:03 AM
Hi guys need little advice, How can I sure that which best time to buy or sell, it's very confusing.
Activity: 237
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
December 23, 2017, 11:41:08 AM
i wont say crypto market is crashing because this is just a small changes from cryptos price making the price back to where it was, this crash is neccessary in few months of fast rising, so cryptos is rising more and more not crashing forever.
Activity: 154
AMON - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases
December 23, 2017, 11:29:51 AM
The market is now the most ordinary correction. So now is the time to buy crypto currency. But this is certainly for those who believe in it. How many times already this year bitcoin and altcoyins have already fallen? And yet they always recovered in price in the end.
Activity: 287
December 23, 2017, 11:19:02 AM
i hope the market bounces back fast, personally i think it could take some time (days), at least its a good buy option for all newcomers that came into crypto these days ,  hopefully they waited patiently for that first real dip today

The biggest part of cryptomarket occupied by Bitcoin. At last time thanks to advertisement and a number of cryptofans the BTC price rised was really overpumped. Now the price try to take a balanced position.
Activity: 266
Merit: 122
December 22, 2017, 05:57:15 PM
I think it is a year end preparation for another big hit in crypto currency market I will not panic and keep holding bitcoin I know fluctuations are part of the cycle and what we currently experiencing is an open opportunity for people to invest. The market is not crashing this thing is normal so better keep holding and investing those who got panic and sell their coins will surely regret it
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
December 22, 2017, 05:55:32 PM
Is it good or bad, who knows.

In last 24 hours whole cryptocurrency market is crashed and lost 30% of its values ( including bitcoin and other altcoins).

So it can be a good time to get in or maybe its time from when bitcoin starts to fall.

What are your views on recent crash ? share your advise and reasons.
The crash of this cryptocurrency market its a normal like now just wait till the right moment. my advice is wait till the market got really crash, or if you think that its the right time to buy the coin then buy some of them like half you gonna invest and if the market goes down again just buy it again so thats your investment dont get to much loss.
Activity: 588
December 22, 2017, 05:47:31 PM
I would not call this a crash!! It's just the normal behaviour of crypto. Sometimes just overnight, prices can rise over 50%. Bitcoin will never crash!! and crypto will also not collapse. Stay calm and let's see crypto take its natural course. Prices will increase some days later
Activity: 121
December 22, 2017, 05:05:36 PM
It's all right. In spring the market will grow. There is no cause for concern. Buy on the drawdown
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
December 22, 2017, 05:03:33 PM
Its a good thing as we really needed this correction,bitcoin was way overvalued on the futures hype and alts followed on the price action.Good things about this is that this is a correction not a bubble bursting and this time alts went down same % as btc instead ussualy going down way harded like x2-3 times
Activity: 350
December 22, 2017, 04:46:47 PM
THe same thing happens everytime bitcoin goes down a little bit. People go crazy and think bitcoin will crumble. How long was bitcoin below $10k for? Then it shot up near 20k and now is 14k, so what if it went down we still up by 4k. If you a long term holder you should be happy. Short term holders could have lost money but only now, just hold on bitcoin will go up again.
Totally agree with you. People who have recently come on the market of cryptocurrencies, do not understand what the correction is. I've been watching the cryptocurrency market and see that it happens regularly. Experienced investors are waiting for the drop to buy cheaper. Many even take an active part in the depreciation of Bitcoin.
Activity: 280
December 22, 2017, 04:43:54 PM
i hope the market bounces back fast, personally i think it could take some time (days), at least its a good buy option for all newcomers that came into crypto these days ,  hopefully they waited patiently for that first real dip today
Yeah, you're telling the truth!
I think there's a weak hand back down again. There's nothing can do about it.
Not to worry and wait - it's a win-win option!
I wish everyone patience!
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
December 22, 2017, 04:34:07 PM
THe same thing happens everytime bitcoin goes down a little bit. People go crazy and think bitcoin will crumble. How long was bitcoin below $10k for? Then it shot up near 20k and now is 14k, so what if it went down we still up by 4k. If you a long term holder you should be happy. Short term holders could have lost money but only now, just hold on bitcoin will go up again.
Activity: 280
Merit: 152
December 22, 2017, 04:24:58 PM
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
December 22, 2017, 01:28:07 PM
There wasn't a massive crash in altcoin market though. Bitcoin makes the major part of that 30% overall cryptocurrency mcap reduction. Some major altcoins are down with minor percentage, not much a concern for someone holding coins before the recent pumping cycle. NXT and XRP are still holding good. This is the best time to get in more altcoins at this rate. Usually the altcoins go down when Bitcoin goes bullish or bearish.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
December 22, 2017, 01:16:14 PM
Everyone selling currency because they want to spend money a great holidays :p its just natural fall no need to worry about fall , just invest and hold the altcoin IOTA Ethereum Ripple , We can invest in BitcoinDark it still rising

what level do you think LTC is going to hit? There is still enormous space for correction there.

Just hold the coin now it will recover all loss in 30 days

Theres always a rainbow after the rain,just wait for few days the market will recover.

Exactly , when market falls , business people invest money to make huge profit
Pages:
Jump to: