Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency or Stock Market? - page 17. (Read 4632 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 03:55:21 PM
Both are risky. But I prefer do that I know. If you understand how to work with cryptocurrency, then of course choose it. Some people do their own projects even in such red market. Well, there are those who provide services for the development of projects. For example upvotes.io
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
August 21, 2018, 02:03:39 PM
stock market is not safe either. if you have been in the market for some time, people are also losing money in stock market, its almost the same thing here in crypto you have to check the news and what is going on to the development of the project and to the team as well. if something happen to them or to the project the prices drops just as in the stock market.

That's right. The history of stock market supports what you say. It has never been and will never be a safe place. The difference seems to be in details.
I think I will go for cryptocurrencies only.They give profit margins larger than the stock market and that too in a shorter time period than stock market.Stock market is also risky than the cryptocurrencies.Cryptocurrencies are an easy way to earn money than the stocks.Cryptocurrencies are much simpler than the stocks and more and more people are getting into the cryptos by seeing the advantages.Cryptos are also trending in the matket too and they have a potential to become the global currency.
Activity: 236
August 21, 2018, 12:52:50 PM
Smiley Both of them have risky and i like crypto more than, easy reason that because we are in crypto world.
Activity: 574
Merit: 108
August 21, 2018, 12:44:07 PM
Well, I have a lots of money to make us as an investment fund of course weighing both options surely is appropriate in knowing where to put the money down so that it will grow. In stock market, it may take timeforyour money to grow unlike in cryptocurrency but it has a more chance of becoming successful and it has a high probability that the money will will grow unlike in cryptocurrency. However, this doesn't mean that investing in cryptocurrency is more unworthy as it could give you a higher return of your investment in a short period of time. The bottomline here is that, you can invest your money to both market but with high caution because the advantages and disadvantages are always there. But the question is, how will you play and use all of those?
Activity: 672
Merit: 12
August 21, 2018, 10:50:04 AM
cryptocurrency or stock market both are unsafe for a raw man; who has no knowledge.  A man without experience ; research if invests in either of the available platforms may suffer huge loses. 

So attain knowledge first; then check the  proper time only then invest.  The man can earn everywhere.
Activity: 140
August 21, 2018, 09:51:45 AM
The cryptocurrency market is more specialized than the stock market at point-of-sale, so if you invest in electronic money you do not value the news and you need to filter out the information.
Activity: 167
August 21, 2018, 09:29:51 AM
As we all know, stock market had been there for a very long time now and on the other hand, cryptocurrency is a fast rising trend when it comes to the world of trade and commerce. Some may prefer to invest in crypto because of high returns but some will still go with stock market and play it safe.
In your opinion, what will be the best option to invest your money on?

Stock market might be a safe investment but still we are taking the risk and gambling our luck. This is just the same when you said your are investing on cryptocurrency which you have faster profit rate and also you need to take the risk.
Activity: 20
August 21, 2018, 09:13:39 AM
stock market is not safe either. if you have been in the market for some time, people are also losing money in stock market, its almost the same thing here in crypto you have to check the news and what is going on to the development of the project and to the team as well. if something happen to them or to the project the prices drops just as in the stock market.

That's right. The history of stock market supports what you say. It has never been and will never be a safe place. The difference seems to be in details.
Activity: 819
Merit: 251
August 20, 2018, 03:24:15 PM
As we all know, stock market had been there for a very long time now and on the other hand, cryptocurrency is a fast rising trend when it comes to the world of trade and commerce. Some may prefer to invest in crypto because of high returns but some will still go with stock market and play it safe.
In your opinion, what will be the best option to invest your money on?
I will go in the stockmarket if I am expert on that because in the life of cryptocurrency no one is expert in the fluctuation of coins or tokens. In the stockmarket there is a high possibility that it will go up. In crypto there is no high chance in increasing especially when bitcoin is not stable. But life in cryptocurrency can be for anyone so that's why I chose cryptocurrency.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 03:08:47 PM
I would probably will be on cryptocurrency because I am now famliar with it, not fully but at least part of it , I am joining this forum so I will be promoting crypto currency and aside from it we are not so familiar with stock market, so continue in investing cryptocurrency.

The way of thinking you have does not differ much from mine. I am also used to deal mostly with the cryptocurrencies and I am not going to quit these activities to start earning on the stock market.
Activity: 215
August 20, 2018, 10:45:16 AM
I think if you are a good investor, then surely you expect success both in the stock market and in the cryptocurrency . You can work and invest your money in both directions at the same time.
Activity: 67
August 20, 2018, 10:36:28 AM
actually it depends on your preference. Some of us prefer cryptocurrency and some are stock market. but for me i prefer bitcoin because i do believe that its the future money. And as time goes by the value of bitcoin increases although there are some instances that it decrease but in the end it will meet all your expectations.
Activity: 126
August 20, 2018, 10:15:38 AM
Now invest in the stock market is better for you, because nowadays electronic money is decreasing, you will probably lose money if you do not know how to select and analyze a potential project.
Activity: 145
August 20, 2018, 10:11:49 AM
Basically both have the same principles, their movements are influenced by supply and demand, and the public can predict the direction of price movements with technical analysis methods (see charts and patterns of past price movements) or fundamentals (see intrinsic value or situation and conditions of the company). But still no one can guarantee that the prediction will be 100% correct.
I would prefer bitcoin because it is 5-7 times more volatile than the stock market, although it is very risky but the potential profits are huge.
Activity: 113
August 20, 2018, 04:45:07 AM
The currency exchange is more risky, because it's hard to predict how the market will behave. However, on the crypto exchange market you can earn more by possessing good knowledge.
Activity: 378
August 20, 2018, 02:46:10 AM
nothing prevents you from investing in both directions, besides this is the main rule of the investor
Activity: 154
August 19, 2018, 10:26:38 AM
Definitely cryptocurrency. more profitable. more safety. as long as we know where to put the money on. it will be raise up.
Activity: 196
August 19, 2018, 09:51:30 AM
If you like adventure with great rewards then you come to crypto is reasonable. There are always risks, but you will get big profits. I have seen many coins multiplied by the value of the month
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 09:46:04 AM
The US stock market is the biggest bull market in history!
And the market for cryptocurrencies is experiencing a cold bull market!
This is the difference between the stock market and the cryptocurrency. Maybe the stock market of the real industry is worth the investment!
Activity: 476
www.daxico.com
August 19, 2018, 06:19:33 AM
Stock market is a less risky than that of cryptocurrency but my question is "who can give you a better profit in just a short period of time?". If i have to choose between the two of them, i will choose crypto over stock market. But if i have enough money to invest then i will surely invest in crypto and stock market.
Pages:
Jump to: