Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency prices falling - page 10. (Read 45813 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
October 03, 2018, 03:50:44 PM
The price of altcoins has been very unpredictable and it is even falling the more. We are all waiting for the bull run to come but it seems it is delaying a bit. Let us hope for the best in the prices.
The fact is that today not only cryptocurrency users, but also other publics are trying to deceive and to issue cryptocurrency as a substitute for jewels. In any case, it is possible to use a coin as a means of payment, but in no way an investment. For example, gold or diamonds.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
October 03, 2018, 03:49:04 PM
The price of altcoins has been very unpredictable and it is even falling the more. We are all waiting for the bull run to come but it seems it is delaying a bit. Let us hope for the best in the prices.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
October 03, 2018, 03:38:35 PM
Now the market is a little chaos. But do not take everything very close. And bury cryptocurrency in advance. I think by the end of the year the situation will stabilize. Prices will go up. Capitalization will be normal. And we will earn as it should be.
Activity: 434
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
October 03, 2018, 03:34:53 PM
Any market has its ups and downs. And Cryptocurrency is not an exception - it's just volatile than the classic one. It's bad from one side because it's riskier to work with the crypto market, but on the other hand, it's more profitable.
Now there is a downward trend of the market and just need to wait for the trend change. The market has ups and downs and now we see a long decline.
Activity: 756
October 03, 2018, 12:38:53 PM
No one market couldn't Pump continuously, market also need dump. Some projects releasing rest of token or continuously investor are decrease.
Activity: 168
October 03, 2018, 03:31:41 PM
I think you don't need to panic much. There will be a high-grade market. Until the end of the correction. It is necessary to understand and not worry. And just wait, have patience. And just go with the flow.
Activity: 336
October 03, 2018, 03:24:23 PM
Any market has its ups and downs. And Cryptocurrency is not an exception - it's just volatile than the classic one. It's bad from one side because it's riskier to work with the crypto market, but on the other hand, it's more profitable.
Activity: 252
Merit: 3
October 03, 2018, 01:46:11 PM
Cryptocurrency market is the same as the classic one.  He has waves in rising and falling.  But in any case, the percentage of profits here is quite high and the further development of cryptocurrency is inevitable.
Activity: 252
October 03, 2018, 01:41:40 PM
I am not agreed. Don't judge a crypto by its current/price. You should compare with the previous year and also with its usage. So, I don't think the market is so bad. It's true that lots of investors are in lose but what if I say they entered in the very wrong moment?
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
October 03, 2018, 01:39:24 PM
I think it is time to promote crypto more and more because we can stop somehow the falling of the prices. Don't let yourself intimidated by it.
promote what kind of media so everyone can get to know crypto? I think Crypto will be known if the educated and wealthy people can expose it to TV stations that is the best thing in my opinion, it can also be rented by a public figure to make that trust appear.
Activity: 126
October 03, 2018, 12:45:51 PM
The market has not fallen for a long time. And the fact that he hesitates is not a fall. This is a market correction that will eventually turn into cryptocurrency growth. I am sure that soon we will be surprised by the growth of coins.
Activity: 448
October 03, 2018, 11:45:45 AM
It is very clear how the current crypto market conditions are so fragile that even a lot of coins have lost their value and the severity of many dead projects. here we can analyze to take the next step regarding the current situation to continue to make money in any way to avoid losses.
Activity: 111
October 03, 2018, 11:00:27 AM
It is necessary to hope that in the future the price will grow. Now not the best time for cryptocurrency and now it is necessary to wait for growth
Activity: 644
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
October 03, 2018, 10:57:47 AM
Heh, another event is expected in November!

"Marius stated that ETF is not the biggest thing ongoing to follow. The “real deal” is Bakkt NYSE-backed crypto-platform which is coming later this year. For the record, NYSE (New York Stock Exchange) is the largest stock exchange in the whole world, amassing a total market cap of 23 TRILLION dollars. That is 100x bigger than all of the crypto.
According to Mr. Krames, the next bull market will start in late September, throughout October, November while BAKKT buys up lots of Bitcoin and reach its peak in December, January when actual investors buy Crypto-derivatives on Bakkt."

What do you think about it? It seems to me that it is worthy of attention. The analyst is not bad, the platform is really preparing to launch. Moreover, there will not be futures, but real Bitcoins.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 03, 2018, 10:37:12 AM
The only thing that you should do now is just to continue investing, the prices are cheap and you can make a difference on a near future, better to be prepared to buy in case of a new dip. I am more than sure in that everything will be recovering again by the end of the year
Activity: 42
October 03, 2018, 10:21:26 AM
In my opinion, the cryptocurrency prices falling is normal. Since its price rise so high then after a day or a month, it goes down. Same with the market, it is also unstable or rather the value sometimes go up and somtimes fall. As long as you believe that you can earn more then just do it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 03, 2018, 10:16:21 AM
These are hard times for cryptocurrency projects and ICOs. Prices are falling, and the internet giants are limiting crypto-related traffic and advertising in an attempt to protect consumers.
it is not the first time. look how unstable the market is, and still btc and alts are alive and will continue that way. if we just learn to control this feeling of panic then nothing will hurt us
Activity: 684
October 03, 2018, 10:09:15 AM
It seems to me that in cryptocurrency is always the case, the price is down then go up.
Activity: 94
October 03, 2018, 09:28:57 AM
I do not watch the prices for a long time. I was bothered by this senseless occupation. The prices fall below and below and there is no sense to watch them.
Activity: 79
October 03, 2018, 08:54:38 AM
Currently there is a rather difficult situation on the market, it is hard to believe that it will back to the prices of the beginning of 2018. What is your profit now? It's not so easy to make at least 3x, but what about at least some kind of stable earnings from crypto? Which coins do you recommend for the portfolio?
I have GoByte and Ethereum in my top.
ETH has fallen like the whole market, so I think it's quite promising to invest in it now. It remains the top platform for the ICOs and will be in demand for a long time.
The GoByte project currently implements its own GoBytePay payment system, which will make it possible to use this coin in retail. Here you can watch a video of how dude buys coffee https://youtu.be/DC8lqSYPXUQ
Plus you can earn by purchasing a masternode. The cost of coins for the masternode is about $900 and its payout period is about 1 year.
Pages:
Jump to: