Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency prices falling - page 6. (Read 45813 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
October 22, 2018, 01:48:32 PM
As we all can see, nothing has changed till now. The market is still going down and nobody knows, when this is going to stop, the only option that is left right now is to keep believing and hodling all our coins till the bullish market.
Activity: 481
Merit: 102
October 22, 2018, 01:43:49 PM
Now the crypto market is experiencing really very difficult times. The prices of most coins steadily declined. But with the latest news, I can assume that from next year the active development of the market will be restored. I really hope that most prices will start to go up.

I would truly want to rely on last year's news, but I can't because it's 2018 not 2017 anymore. The market is different, it was manipulated differently and now different causes exist for the events happening there.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
October 18, 2018, 09:22:51 PM
unfortunately indeed the crypto fall was followed by social media which also blocked crypto ads on their sites. of course this negative thing makes people's confidence in crypto become down. I hope that bitcoin ETF efforts can be a solution to increase public demands for crypto and make crypto goes up again.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
October 18, 2018, 04:24:49 PM
When the going gets tough, the tough gets going! Cryptocurrency have faced lots of selling pressure from panic sellers and euphoric investors that are looking for 10x profit in a month. I think there will increase in prices of coin very soon in the market!
Activity: 316
Merit: 3
quarkchain.io
October 18, 2018, 01:30:57 PM

Price reduction is very good. This is another chance for you to enter the market. The market cannot grow forever. My opinion is that you need to take a closer look at good altcoins, who have a clear development with a technical result! IOTEX for example!
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
October 18, 2018, 12:07:21 PM
The drop in the price of the cryptocurrency is the natural state of any market , which is sure to follow their growth . Accordingly, the current situation in the sphere of the ico project is a reaction to the bearish trend of the market. Plus a large number of fraudulent ico make investments in projects is difficult and unattractive. But I believe this is temporary and once the market will change to bullish everything will fall into place.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
October 18, 2018, 11:47:41 AM
These are hard times for cryptocurrency projects and ICOs. Prices are falling, and the internet giants are limiting crypto-related traffic and advertising in an attempt to protect consumers.
Please dont worry guys. This is a not only cryptocurrency maket bad situation. All currencies anf stock markets also downed this period. So hold your coins till reached again values
Activity: 504
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
October 18, 2018, 11:44:57 AM
These are hard times for cryptocurrency projects and ICOs. Prices are falling, and the internet giants are limiting crypto-related traffic and advertising in an attempt to protect consumers.
I saw past year also this period prices fallen down. So this is a nature of cryptocurrency and stock markets. Anyway end of year or in 2020 markets again will up. Now buy and hold strongly your coins or tokens.
Activity: 770
Merit: 9
October 18, 2018, 11:28:01 AM

These are not hard times for crypto.

These are hard times for fiat fractional reserve currencies.

The internet giants are owned by the same people who own the printing presses.  Their actions are damage control to maintain their power.

What is happening in the crypto space is exactly what the money powers want to be happening: confusion, anger, fear, and capitulation; keeps the masses from recognizing the new paradigm shift that is looming.

They pull this crap and say they are protecting people from it, because that's what the idiot portion of the population wants to hear.  The only thing these evil creatures are protecting is their power base and tax donkeys.

In essence, it can be said that governments, central banks, and the wealthy are protecting the status quo.  They've gone so far as to pass laws making it 'official' (lol).  But what they really are doing is building a fence around crypto and blackwashing it at the same time.

This current mess will continue until there is a major dollar crises, one they can't paper over.  And believe me, it's coming.  Whether it's 1 year, 5, 10, or 20, it's only a matter of time.

The big 2008 crash was literally the warmup.  They are currently engineering a crash very few people will recover from.  Sounds familiar right.  Our  government talking out of one side of it's mouth saying it's protecting people, while at the same time engineering the greatest crash in modern history that will literally kill millions and financially wipe out billions.

Hold tight, folks.

I would argue if you don't own crypto by that point, you will be in a pot of hot water for sure.
Activity: 406
October 18, 2018, 11:18:24 AM
Price falling is very normal condition any market in Stock market, Forex Even in Crypto. But the Cryptocurrency market is very volatile because price fluctuations are very high in the short time period.
But blockchain venture capitalist Spencer Bogart says bitcoin might fall again as the fund redemption cycle for many crypto hedge funds complete their one-year cycle  Huh Huh
Activity: 308
October 18, 2018, 11:16:33 AM
It is just a matter of time until crypto will start growing again. I think it can not go lower than it already went. Just give it some more time
Yes, exactly, good quality crypto coins and tokens will grow anyhow, the problem is only how to make right choice and how long to hold.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
October 18, 2018, 11:10:01 AM
The fall has already passed, you can not panic, because it is best to be patient and once again watch when it is best to buy new portions of cryptocurrency, in order to sell more expensive, the same rules of the market.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
October 18, 2018, 11:00:24 AM
It is just a matter of time until crypto will start growing again. I think it can not go lower than it already went. Just give it some more time
Activity: 584
Merit: 252
October 18, 2018, 10:59:00 AM
I am keeping my fingers crossed that the prices go down a bit more so that I can get some of the coins at a good reasonable rate.Unless the price goes near or below  5800USD i don't think we are going to see and bull run this year.The price chart is only moving left and right and these will continue a few more days.Some news which may soon affect the crypto market :-

"Goldman Sachs Group Inc. (GS) is reportedly considering a custody offering for holding cryptocurrency funds, according to Bloomberg."

"Nomura Holdings Inc. (NMR) launched Komainu, a new venture to help institutional investment in dealing and storing digital assets with a custody solution. Other banks—like Bank of New York Mellon Corp. (BK), JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM) and Northern Trust Corp. (NTRS)—are also actively developing a host of crypto custody services, reports Bloomberg."

Really hoping to make some bucks.Good day to all.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
October 18, 2018, 10:56:10 AM
Yes the market cap is circulating around 210b$, but everyday new coins are introduced. nearly 2100 coins/tokens are listed on the coinmarketcap. So the market is divided into different coins. Yes hard time.
Activity: 392
October 18, 2018, 10:50:09 AM
Cryptocurrency falls, it is sad, indeed this kind of thing is normal in the world of cryptocurrency, and for crypto to rise, it is indeed difficult to predict, hopefully in the near future everything will be normal again
Yes, and while it's falling, we need to buy more coins that will make us rich when the market rebounds. We need to stay patient and optimistic in this situation, which is temporary.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
October 18, 2018, 10:49:16 AM
In any market there is always a drought season. Prices are falling and it feels like there is no chance of going up. In cryptocurrency this means, that there is no sense of security. This is a dramatic downfall for the crypto market.
I agree that it can feel like there is no chance of going up, but when anything stayed down for a long time? This isn't feasible. This market will either vanish like a bubble or will continue by going up.
Activity: 252
October 17, 2018, 09:40:10 AM
It doesn't fall , it just collides with its previous price . No more than. I wait when people will understand it and will cease to build any theories.
Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
October 17, 2018, 02:43:09 AM
and also not to experience panic when the market is deteriorating or experiencing price reductions as it is now, because panic will only worsen the situation, especially for traders not to panic about the deterioration of the market, my friend who is a trader is one example, he sold all the coins he bought even though he had to get huge losses, no other reason why he sold them just because he panicked and and feared that things would get worse later. you should stay calm and be patient waiting for the market recovery even though no one knows exactly when the recovery will occur, but I'm sure it will happen.
Activity: 455
Merit: 250
October 17, 2018, 02:21:59 AM
It doesn't scare us at all. We war, who already had 10 months to fall straight that we can scare? We've seen things some people never dreamed of.

In one thing you are right, in this fall we have grown a strong will. But what next, does this mean that we need to prepare for the next flight down?
Pages:
Jump to: