Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency prices falling - page 5. (Read 45813 times)

Activity: 265
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 24, 2018, 01:12:35 PM
i totally  think  like  you  the  condition  of  crypto  in this  year  was  really  bad  and  unstable  and  it  is  unknown  when  the  condition  will  get  better.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
October 24, 2018, 01:10:41 PM
the price of lots of project will crash more and very soon the good coins will be separated from the crowd. its all just time
Activity: 196
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 24, 2018, 01:07:22 PM
These are hard times for cryptocurrency projects and ICOs. Prices are falling, and the internet giants are limiting crypto-related traffic and advertising in an attempt to protect consumers.
every dark period is succeeded with a bright one, so it is just stages of growth and evolution. quite natural, by the way, and we should be grateful we have this opportunity to learn along rhe way
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
October 24, 2018, 04:59:57 AM
Would not surprise me personally at all honestly, if bitcoin drops below 6k and who knows, perhaps even all the way to 3k, but the fact remains, that those still left holding, are increasingly less likely to sell and willing to ride prices to the ground.
Activity: 94
October 23, 2018, 05:00:59 PM
Large bankers sell cryptocurrency here the price and falls. When they buy - the price will grow. Everything is simple and clear.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
October 23, 2018, 04:58:13 PM
I think that the price of cryptocurrency is falling for a reason, it seems to me that the real price of cryptocurrency is forming, probably the market is now greatly overvalued, because assessing the market is objectively impossible, it is estimated by the purchasing power of people.
Activity: 224
October 23, 2018, 04:32:22 PM
It's a normal phase of evolving of crypto market. Without falling there can't be any evolution so I personally don't panic.
Activity: 854
Merit: 6
October 23, 2018, 04:30:06 PM
As we all can see, nothing has changed till now. The market is still going down and nobody knows, when this is going to stop, the only option that is left right now is to keep believing and hodling all our coins till the bullish market.
Person who knows when bull market comes doesn't exist. The best strategy right now is to maximize your knowledge in this area. Become an expert in this industry, if you don't want to become a hamster on new bull market. 
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 23, 2018, 04:26:33 PM
These are hard times for cryptocurrency projects and ICOs. Prices are falling, and the internet giants are limiting crypto-related traffic and advertising in an attempt to protect consumers.
you are right and i have no idea what can be done here with this problem but still we have a lot of good cryptocurrencies to invest in
we don't know for sure what made crypto in this situation but I hope that crypto can recover as soon as possible. at the moment all I can do is wait and continue to believe that crypto will rise again.
Activity: 531
Merit: 258
October 23, 2018, 04:25:08 PM
you are right and i have no idea what can be done here with this problem but still we have a lot of good cryptocurrencies to invest in

Which problem exactly? the prices are not falling,  not for all... https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zencash/ ...
Activity: 434
October 23, 2018, 04:21:51 PM
copper member
Activity: 463
Merit: 251
October 23, 2018, 04:20:00 PM
Throughout damaging intervals within the cryptocurrency marketplace, all of us require to try and preserve an optimistic mindset as well as have confidence in the actual success associated with purchasing crypto. I am certain this marketplace decrease is simply an additional starting place with regard to the start of a brand new period associated with development from the cryptocurrency marketplace as well as all of us simply need to wait around just a little lengthier.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
October 23, 2018, 12:17:43 PM
this tendency of falling started in march-april, and this situation still remains to be. nowadays there are different limitations as for the advertisements  about the crypto-world and diffferent promotions. but there were some positive news that Google is going     to cancel such limitations very soon. I am not sure that it is true exactly, it may turn out to be the rumours, but if it happens it may have a positive impact on the nearest future for the cryptomarket.
Activity: 422
Merit: 103
Futurov
October 23, 2018, 12:03:37 PM
Price falling is very normal condition any market in Stock market, Forex Even in Crypto. But the Cryptocurrency market is very volatile because price fluctuations are very high in the short time period.

Price falling down is normal in cryptocurrency . What is not normal here is the condition of market become worser and worser every month. The potential of every tokens are affected even ethereum by the unstable market.
Activity: 364
October 23, 2018, 12:01:05 PM
Unfortunately, the market continues to fall and so far I see no reason for the fall to stop.
I think that the market may fall even more in the near future.
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
October 23, 2018, 12:00:47 PM
Falling of prices is a pretty much normal thing for anything that can be bought and sold. So don't get mad and just wait until it get back to normal state.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
October 23, 2018, 12:00:00 PM
As far as today we can assess the situation, the decline as a whole has already stopped, now it is a stable stage, but I hope that this situation as a whole will not persist for a long time, because it is very bad for novice investors.
Activity: 563
October 23, 2018, 11:48:02 AM
Not sure if it’s an end to the bear market. But it’s certainly a time to get profits stopped losses in or taken.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
October 22, 2018, 01:52:22 PM
Market is in downtrend, unpredictable but it is not the end, it is all temporary phase. Surely in sometime cryptocurrency will rise & will run, go green. New projects are introducing now & then, this means that crypto will grow in future & will be used as payment mode.
Activity: 854
October 22, 2018, 01:50:47 PM
What do you expect with the cryptocurrency market situation now?
This is the bear market, the price will fall and it is ordinary.
It will be better soon, we are just waiting for the bulls to run.
Pages:
Jump to: