Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency Risk in 2018 - page 6. (Read 21373 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 101
Res Et Non Verbum
December 19, 2018, 04:24:11 AM
I am also absolutely sure that the market will be restored, at least partially in 2019. A big risk when working with cryptocurrencies is the wrong investment of large sums of money in a little promising coins, which later depreciate. On the forum and other sources there is a lot of information about cryptocurrency, having familiarized with it you will understand that this is only the beginning of a great era of cryptocurrency!
so many beginners do that thing. they buy some kind of advertised token, which is actually worth nothing. just marketing. but I think that in 2019 there will be very small amount of such people
Activity: 344
Merit: 10
December 20, 2018, 05:57:15 AM
The risk is now completely over. The year-end cryptocurrency market in 2018 officially rebounded. This time the market will return to $5,000. This is a good opportunity to buy coins. Please ask investors to buy them quickly.
Activity: 396
Merit: 100
December 19, 2018, 04:50:41 AM
If you look at the cryptoccurency market situation lately it is very disappointing and even the opinions of observers become divided, some consider this to be common, others consider this situation very dangerous for the development of the crypto world.
The most important question of the condition is whether such market conditions will affect investors, or is this a situation that investors want?
of course both of these are detrimental to investors who have been buying and holding for a long time while on the other hand they are profitable for new investors who want to invest because they are cheap
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 19, 2018, 04:39:45 AM
   Risk is only in choosing right coins for your investment. Now when there are too many different projects it`s hard to find the good ones. Many projects will collapse
over the time, and that`s the risk we are facing, we need to avoid investing in those projects.
   Experienced people and some experts agree that more than 80% of this crypto-projects will fail. Risk we are facing is to invest in those 20% of projects that will
survive this storm and become representative projects in the future. I`m risking, I know what I`m risking and I think all of us with portfolios are on a good way to
be successful people in the future.
Activity: 1587
Merit: 271
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
December 18, 2018, 04:11:42 PM
I personally want this, because this is a good opportunity to buy coins. We don't need to spend a lot of capital to buy every coin. And in my opinion investors also want that.
Activity: 415
December 19, 2018, 04:28:27 AM
This may be the last lunch. I lost confidence in Ethereum. I lost a lot of money in Ethereum this year, so now I will not invest in Ethereum. I think Bitcoin is a good coin, and other coins are not as good as Bitcoin.
Activity: 574
December 19, 2018, 04:25:52 AM
Market conditions greatly affect the condition of investors. And now it's in the condition of the collapsing crypto coin market. Many investors get out of the market because they know that seeking profits is very difficult. But the market without investors cannot grow, so now to invest more often.
Activity: 272
Merit: 11
www.becent.com
December 19, 2018, 04:17:02 AM
If you look at the cryptoccurency market situation lately it is very disappointing and even the opinions of observers become divided, some consider this to be common, others consider this situation very dangerous for the development of the crypto world.
The most important question of the condition is whether such market conditions will affect investors, or is this a situation that investors want?

I do not think that there are people who are satisfied with the current situation in the cryptocurrency market. I think she could be several times better and that we could be in a less risky situation
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
December 18, 2018, 04:44:47 PM
I am also absolutely sure that the market will be restored, at least partially in 2019. A big risk when working with cryptocurrencies is the wrong investment of large sums of money in a little promising coins, which later depreciate. On the forum and other sources there is a lot of information about cryptocurrency, having familiarized with it you will understand that this is only the beginning of a great era of cryptocurrency!
Activity: 285
December 18, 2018, 04:40:06 PM
I think the risks of investing in altcoins are as good as zero at the moment. Because during the last year you have never had such a great opportunity to start investing in crypto currencies and earn a lot of money in the nearest future.

Investing in any field is risky, you can not say so. If people listen to you and they invest, they can lose money at any time
Activity: 350
December 16, 2018, 01:12:45 PM
Now the massive sales and the rapid price cuts of good cryptocurrencies really violate the confidence of investors in the market. Unfortunately, now there is practically no choice - you need to continue to hold and buy reliable cryptocurrencies at this price, because selling them is not profitable at the moment.
Activity: 304
December 16, 2018, 05:02:31 AM
I absolutely do not like the situation that is currently happening in the cryptocurrency market. It is at least depressing, and certainly can't instill some kind of positive. I think the risks are bigger now than ever.
Jpt
Activity: 374
Merit: 1
December 10, 2018, 05:51:12 AM
No investors do not want this type of crisis. And I think no one can say what will happen to the market. I mean when the market will recover. Given the volatility of cryptocurrency, it is natural for the market to do down and up from time to time. Bad news surrounding cryptocurrency, speculation can affect the market. But one thing is sure that the market will recover in the year, 2019.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
December 10, 2018, 05:47:23 AM
I think the risks of investing in altcoins are as good as zero at the moment. Because during the last year you have never had such a great opportunity to start investing in crypto currencies and earn a lot of money in the nearest future.
Activity: 546
December 10, 2018, 05:42:54 AM
In early of 2018 , the price was not bad but then the price fell a lot  . 2018 is really the market for bear  , a lot of people lost when joining this year .

In 2019 , I hope it will be a year for the bull market and it will be an opportunity for those who have lost in 2018 to get back what they have lost
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
December 09, 2018, 02:24:53 PM
The current market situation has a great impact on investors, the old investors are not salty but the market and new investors very little. It may take a long time for the market to recover and then new investors will appear.

It's been a hard road this year, there'll be a quiet zone and then the growth will follow. Take care of your mental health, otherwise, you won't need any money. Don't beat yourself up about your mistakes.
I think those who are old users of bitcoin will not be worry about such things as they must be used to now. In 2018 i personally faced allot of fall and rise in market but on the other hand I did not let it spoil my patience and control over emotions so I kept on holding throughout the year because I think risk is part of every business.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
December 09, 2018, 12:37:51 PM
Well, cryptocurrency in 2018 is totally disappointing specially for the investors who purchased in an early of first quarter of the month as they believe it will ridiculously pump a lot by the end of 2018. Furthermore, its a very bad year for a crypto development which already launched in a market.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
December 09, 2018, 12:31:54 PM
Well, it would be foolish to say that the market doesn't affect investors.
After all, everything that happens is directly related to us.

I doubt you will find people saying, "I wanted this collapse to happen!"
Most want another bull run.
I have heard people say that they are glad it collapsed, it weeds out the bad investors that were hurting the overall market.
I understand this to some degree, it was greed and inexperience that made the market go so high in an unstable way.
Also, I know some who are enjoying the low prices as they buy up some more.

Me personally, I would like to see stability, and then slow but good growth.
Bull runs tend to end more badly.
Activity: 523
December 09, 2018, 11:56:11 AM
So many trying to say that to look around of others stoke market. The time of dump market price is down of every coin. Although kind of this situation investor want or don't take any risk.
legendary
Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201
December 09, 2018, 12:26:52 PM

It's simple - this situation is very disappointing to investors that are already in crypto and hodling from the beginning of the year. And it's very desirable and delightful for those who was looking for a chance to enter the market)

When the ball deflates, there are always people with negative opinions about the market. It's like 2014, when the Bitcoin from $ 1000 to $ 200, I also see a lot of comments like the present. And I'm waiting for the market to come back, maybe a few more years
Pages:
Jump to: