Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency Risk in 2018 - page 7. (Read 21373 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
December 09, 2018, 12:14:49 PM
The situation is dangerous only for those who purchased the cryptocurrency in the wave of hype for the money. Investors never invest the last money or money they will need in the near future. Thanks to the bear market, all speculators will leave and the market will clear up. This is the perfect base to attract big investors, because now is the perfect position for entry.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 09, 2018, 12:14:08 PM
of course market conditions like this will affect investors. especially beginner investors, most of them start panicking to sell because they think the crypto market will soon be over. but the different things done by their senior investors are familiar with the fluctuations in the crypto market. so they think this is actually a good opportunity to add coins. because coins are at a low price. everyone has a different opinion - we must appreciate it.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 09, 2018, 12:05:23 PM
Cryptocurrency in 2018 was high volatility. Investors are still panic in the total overviews of the market situation. Old investors now keep patience because they can't sell in this bearing market. We are hope that in 2019 everything is start newly i mean market will be come back past destination.             
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
December 09, 2018, 09:14:39 AM
If you look at the cryptoccurency market situation lately it is very disappointing and even the opinions of observers become divided, some consider this to be common, others consider this situation very dangerous for the development of the crypto world.
The most important question of the condition is whether such market conditions will affect investors, or is this a situation that investors want?

It's simple - this situation is very disappointing to investors that are already in crypto and hodling from the beginning of the year. And it's very desirable and delightful for those who was looking for a chance to enter the market)
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
December 09, 2018, 08:51:14 AM
currently the market condition is bearish of course very risky if you want to make profit in trading so to avoid losses but monthly income still exists I prefer to hold altcoins that provide dividends every month ie; NPXS, KICK, and MNX the result is not much but enough to buy food and pay a monthly bill, I will do this at least until the market is bull run

As of this time risky is in as always it is because their is competetors we as an Investors we need to be SMART. Like Specific for what we need to aim, Measurable for the goal Attainable, Realistic and Time bounded so that everything will follow in order.
Yes, we have to be smart to do the analysis, by analyzing various existing data, we can reduce the risk of experiencing losses. 2018 is indeed a bad year, this year we face a bad situation and even all things related to crypto are very risky. Pay attention to various data and we must be smart in utilizing the best momentum. So if we lose momentum, we will probably fail. Believe that the more we are smart then we will be able to get closer to success.
Activity: 951
December 09, 2018, 08:43:37 AM
currently the market condition is bearish of course very risky if you want to make profit in trading so to avoid losses but monthly income still exists I prefer to hold altcoins that provide dividends every month ie; NPXS, KICK, and MNX the result is not much but enough to buy food and pay a monthly bill, I will do this at least until the market is bull run

As of this time risky is in as always it is because their is competetors we as an Investors we need to be SMART. Like Specific for what we need to aim, Measurable for the goal Attainable, Realistic and Time bounded so that everything will follow in order.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
December 09, 2018, 08:27:48 AM
yeah is right, this kind of crypto conditions not be like i hope, i think carypto its can growing again in the end years, but is not happen, all coin decrease, all market are crash, very risky if you want to invest now
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
December 09, 2018, 08:18:55 AM
the risk of cryptocurrency this year is the destruction of cryptocurrency due to its downfall of nothing to be recovered and bitcoin increases many are afraid of destruction.
Activity: 196
December 09, 2018, 07:42:48 AM
the worst fears of cryptocurrency in the year 2019 are the threat and the crash of the crash. because the collapse or decrease of all the coins affects the cryptocurrency market. much more and more investors are losing because of market collapse.
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
December 09, 2018, 07:22:44 AM
I do believe the tide can turn quite fast. Many people that are in this space for years remember those moments vividly. When things couldn't seem to go lower, it suddenly spiked hard. I am not sure if the bottom is in sight though. So many are taking advantage of these low prices. And right now more and more whales are playing the our money.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
December 09, 2018, 06:53:02 AM
My opinion is that with the very low prices reached now by Ether and Bitcoin, the big risk is a desinterest of the masses with a confidence crisis that could bring cryptoworld into a new "hidden period" like 10 years ago.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/
December 09, 2018, 06:48:34 AM
The current market situation has a great impact on investors, the old investors are not salty but the market and new investors very little. It may take a long time for the market to recover and then new investors will appear.

It's been a hard road this year, there'll be a quiet zone and then the growth will follow. Take care of your mental health, otherwise, you won't need any money. Don't beat yourself up about your mistakes.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
December 08, 2018, 07:33:05 PM
I don't think it's a situation that anyone wants, but unfortunately, it's the one we have and we have to adapt to it, it's important that we know what to do to survive in this volatile market since there are still many things of benefit here.
Activity: 616
December 08, 2018, 07:32:01 PM
If you look at the cryptoccurency market situation lately it is very disappointing and even the opinions of observers become divided, some consider this to be common, others consider this situation very dangerous for the development of the crypto world.
The most important question of the condition is whether such market conditions will affect investors, or is this a situation that investors want?
it's true that the crypto situation in 2018 is so disappointing and sad for us, but you have to remember that there is a risk that we must dare to take that risk
Activity: 602
Merit: 146
December 08, 2018, 07:28:42 PM
I think that the fall of the market will open an opportunity for other small or medium investors to join this space, they can acquire a lot of altcoins right now because of the market condition.
Activity: 289
December 08, 2018, 07:23:58 PM
In my opinion, this can be what many investors want. Because at prices like this, all coins fall. They can invest again with very low coin prices. But many are also influenced by the decline in this coin. Many people experience losses, then they sell coins in panic. Actually, this price decline has a negative side and there is a positive one.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
December 08, 2018, 07:13:25 PM
But why risk? why everyone can make some panic? Its normal situation. market mooving always. today its falling down but tomorrow its will rise. so im waiting and hold coins
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
December 08, 2018, 06:59:42 PM
Bearish market is a risk for existing projects and for upcoming ones.
For example ETCDEV due to funding constrains stopped the the activities early December.
Steemit also announced structural reorganization laying of 70% of employees due to bear market.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
December 08, 2018, 10:04:08 AM
The highest risk is on this year. We could not relax because we know that bitcoin is still not accepted by the government around the world. If you will invest now consider it that you can lose it all the way. The best thing to know when to invest is when bitcoin will be accepted even if it means that it should be taxed.
Activity: 1587
Merit: 271
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
December 08, 2018, 08:07:10 AM
I personally want this, because this is a good opportunity to buy coins. We don't need to spend a lot of capital to buy every coin. And in my opinion investors also want that.
Pages:
Jump to: