Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency Risk in 2018 - page 9. (Read 21373 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
December 07, 2018, 06:40:43 AM
If you look at the cryptoccurency market situation lately it is very disappointing and even the opinions of observers become divided, some consider this to be common, others consider this situation very dangerous for the development of the crypto world.
The most important question of the condition is whether such market conditions will affect investors, or is this a situation that investors want?

Well the situqtion for the investors is not the beat but we have to remember that basic of the market is buying low selling high. So if this is the low than its time to get in to the market. But I think majority of investors are scared that means they will not invest but thay hold or panic selling. At the end we will see those who invested now make a fortune in 1 or 2 years and again a lot of people who would dream "ow if I could buy it back in dec 2018".
IMO real investors are not afraid of what market is doing but are waiting for the righ time to enter. Like I said majority are not investors but people who put some money in and hope to get rich over night  they are getting scared and are now saying its all a scam. Well people realise yiu can't get rich in 10days and no one got their millions without some risk!
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
December 07, 2018, 06:32:55 AM
If you look at the cryptoccurency market situation lately it is very disappointing and even the opinions of observers become divided, some consider this to be common, others consider this situation very dangerous for the development of the crypto world.
The most important question of the condition is whether such market conditions will affect investors, or is this a situation that investors want?

It seems to me that at the end of 2018 there will be a minimum number of those who want to invest in cryptocurrency. People just don't want to deal with a failed business.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
December 07, 2018, 06:00:40 AM
The anticipation for a market this Dec was an excessive amount of and appears to be a tributary issue for the continual call in market value daily of this month. maybe as a result of some investors haven't seen any sign of market this month as they anticipated, they like to withdraw no matter the loss incurred so as to assemble some cash for the vacation.
From the planning of things, the market can return somewhere among next year. correction and reduce in interest i feel in 2018. the amount of scams and hackers is one amongst the influencing factors besides the prohibition on mistreatment crypto. but, once a significant correction, i am positive all can recover.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM
December 07, 2018, 05:40:34 AM
If you want to get rich, you need to take the risks of the crypto currencies industry. That maybe after 1400 USD per Ethereum we will go down to 80 USD per coin. That there are a lot of scam projects out there and so on.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
December 06, 2018, 09:11:04 PM
there are also advantages to these conditions, namely by adding investment assets when almost all coins fall very deep. because I'm sure next year will be the year of crypto revival.
A year passed by the digital market has nothing to do with the hope that 2018 could be considered as a year where the price of ethereum and bitcoin prices are slightly fluctuating compared to 2017.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
December 06, 2018, 08:53:46 PM
Just another post bubble scenario which favors those who waited to invest now and didn't just buy into the massive craze of late 2017 / early 2018

If anything the market should become more and more promising to invest in from next year as it matures so it's certainly not lacking in future potential
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
December 06, 2018, 08:39:45 PM
there are also advantages to these conditions, namely by adding investment assets when almost all coins fall very deep. because I'm sure next year will be the year of crypto revival.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
December 06, 2018, 06:55:46 AM
This is a situation that investors want and best investor take this chance to invest. From next year slowly Cryptocurrency will pump until 2020.
For only 2020?

There's a wide potential for the cryptocurrencies and that pump is just phenomenal and temporal. The risk will be worth it and it will be taken seriously by most next year.
Activity: 322
December 06, 2018, 06:08:18 AM
In any case, you need to recognize - the crypto market always involves a lot of risks that must be taken into account. In any year, certain risks and price fluctuations are possible due to panic, manipulation and external factors. But you need not to panic, but look for opportunities - for example, now, when prices remain at a minimum.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
December 05, 2018, 06:22:09 PM
Bearish market is a risk for existing projects and for upcoming ones.
For example ETCDEV due to funding constrains stopped the the activities early December.
Steemit also announced structural reorganization laying of 70% of employees due to bear market.
Activity: 294
December 06, 2018, 05:04:17 AM
There are a lot of risks in this industry, especially at the moment, because the market is still in downtrend and nobody knows when everything is going to recover. The only opportunity that is left is to be patient and to wait.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
December 06, 2018, 05:01:09 AM
Sure they will. The main share of investors will come out of the cryptocurrency. Because the chance of losing everything is very high. The main problem of cryptocurrency is a speculative market. Cryptocurrencies must be tied to the product. And then we won't see such price range.
Activity: 1587
Merit: 271
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
December 05, 2018, 04:31:39 PM

I personally want this, because this is a good opportunity to buy coins. We don't need to spend a lot of capital to buy every coin. And in my opinion investors also want that.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
December 05, 2018, 04:30:24 PM
This is a situation that investors want and best investor take this chance to invest. From next year slowly Cryptocurrency will pump until 2020.
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
December 05, 2018, 05:48:10 PM
I think that no risks in investing in cryptocurrency. There are lots of positive news in the Q1 2019. I think the next bullrun will start soon. We just need to wait some time and forget about our wallets. All projects don't have problems with money they fixed in stable coins their crypto.

Activity: 266
December 05, 2018, 05:07:57 PM
Most people are certainly disappointed in the market, but I think those who are looking for a long time is definitely a good time for investors , but most people look at the time which is now, but I believe that the market can recover very quickly
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 05, 2018, 04:24:01 PM
haha that is the question that we all wonder. because things are not always what they seem. all in all, even in these conditions crypto is more or less asfe, i don't think it would be disposed of
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
December 05, 2018, 04:15:30 PM
I believe some people are very happy with he present situation of the market. They do not mind throwing their money in now, by investing, despite the situation of things. As a matter of fact, even if some of them invested in ICO, they would still sell at just any price, look forward to more people who would dump their at prices lower than theirs and then buy back.
Activity: 207
December 05, 2018, 10:26:11 AM
As it seems to me, the situation for the crypto world is quite ordinary, and does not carry any danger ...
Activity: 238
December 05, 2018, 10:24:23 AM
This year 2018 has give us a full experience in dealing volatile investment. This could be our baseline not to get involve our emotions in our decision. Getting rich in overnight is not possible in crypto. You need knowledge and capital to compete with those whales that control the market.
Pages:
Jump to: