Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency to be accepted in shops by 2025? - page 2. (Read 5931 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
There will be a lot of cryptocurrency that will be accepted by the time we reached 2025. As of this time there are many merchants online that have been accepted bitcoin and ethereum. So definitely by the time we reached that year. cryptocurrency is already widely use.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
There are so many other businesses accepting cryptocurrencies and also airports. cryptocurrency is going to be accepted in every payment system existing and it will happen before 2025. My sincere prediction is 2022
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
It is a very far time and I am sure that it will be done earlier because the growth of the crypto now gives a good predictions for this acception so much.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
Xircus
I would say by that years ahead,i can say that it is really been accepted to any establishments as the way of payments,.cryptocurrency can be more  usefull by all means.
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
It will be really cool because it will be more comfortable to have a deal with markets and each cooperation with the crypto will make the each sphere better and more far-sighted.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
Who wants to accept payments in assets that can depreciate in a few years, these are the thoughts of most store owners and ordinary people. Unfortunately, the crypto market still has to restore its former confidence.
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
Crypto currencies are already accepted in several shops and convenience stores nowadays so I am quite sure that more and more establishments will be accepting crypto currencies by the year 2025 provided that those areas will have a mobile and internet connection.
Activity: 182
I believe that in the coming years the number of stores and companies operating with the use of cryptocurrency will constantly increase. Such changes will be useful for the development of world economy and modern digital society. But much will depend on the decisions of governments in the leading states of the world.
Activity: 196

I believe in such perspectives of modern digital society. Such changes in the global market will indeed be beneficial for all participants, making all ongoing transactions much faster, more profitable and safer. I am sure that such changes will occur in the near future.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103

I think that this will happen in developed countries already in 2020. Now you can see many sellers who accept payment in the crypto currency and every day their number grows.
Activity: 364
Hope it will happen much earlier - in 2019 or 2020
It is very unlikely that in the coming years, large stores will accept cryptocurrency for payment. The instability of the price of Bitcoin and other coins make it impossible to use them to pay for goods and services.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
All polls, as well as forecasts, are relative, therefore one cannot say with full probability that this will happen. One thing is clear: before this, cryptocurrency regulation and an attempt to reduce volatility should be introduced.
I really agree with you , using a currency with a very high volatility for common transactions is very uncomfortable.
I just think that cryptocurrency needs to have a very high volume first and resist the manipulation.
Activity: 361
Merit: 100
The introduction of the crypto currency is an outstanding one in this century and the above is found much suitable to the coming era..It has a strong net work systems linked with the modern technology.The incorporation of the modern technology to the crypto currency was a major set back to operate in the market because out of the world populations a very few percentage of the people only can handle the modern technology.Now the technological transition period has getting resolved.The growth of the crypto  is strengthening  world wide and it is getting unavoidable to he daily life of the human life. So in such a situation crypto currency will be acceptable world wide to the ways of life.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Shopping with cryptocurrencies will be widely used before 2025. We are experiencing a rapidly developing age of technology and this will make faster to use cryptocurrencies in shops.
Activity: 304

Yes! That is a good news to eveyone that not only bitcoin is accepted by shops by 2025 but all the cryptocurrency will be accepted by the shops on 2025. Smiley
Activity: 159
Merit: 2
No, I don't believe that cryptocurrency will never be so popular that she will pay in all stores. The state will not allow it. The maximum that we can expect this credit card is tied to our purse and converting cryptocurrency into dollars, that is quite possible.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
That will be the game changer and the ones with the best spread will emerge winners!
Activity: 308
If we're talking about mass adoption, I think most people won't use Bitcoin (or any cryptocurrency) until they absolutely have to. We are still in the early adoption phase.
Activity: 271
There are already a lot of physical stores that accept bitcoin payments. There are also a lot of goods in the lightning network store that are fully accepting cryptocurrency payments. So we can predict that there will be a lot of stores accepting bitcoin in 2025, and each of us is expecting that day.
Activity: 238
Merit: 144
That would be fine, but honestly, in my opinion, it sounds too good to be true( IMHO
Pages:
Jump to: