Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency to be accepted in shops by 2025? - page 6. (Read 5931 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 251
i predict that crypto will be accepted even earlier than 2025, because even now there are crypto cards and some shops accept bitcoin even for a cup of coffee .
Isn't it a revolution?
Activity: 433
Merit: 100
No one knows for sure, but if the cryptocurrency market still survives in the next two years, the cryptocurrency will continue to evolve. If the grain investors push the market up and the popularity of Bitcoin starts to grow again, then anything is possible.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Hello! very good article! And I probably agree with you, I think that in the near future the crypto currency can be used anywhere. I'm waiting for this with impatience! Good luck to all!)
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
In crypto currency all is possible. Many parties can accept payment methods using crypto currency even before 2025!
Activity: 319
I think that that scenario is pretty possible, but in my opinion it will take a bit longer, crypto lacks stability for now, it will take more than 7 years to build it as for me.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
I believe that from next year we will see shops and retailers adopting crypto.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I think it will have happened by then but there is a problem with the fact that it is so volatile that both sides will suffer damage when they use bitcoin as a trading tool.
Activity: 420
I believe that by 2025 there will be a lot more shops that accept crypto. If the number of deals involving crypto will grow, it will affect it development in a good way.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Everyone of us who are bitcoiners want a good future for crypto.Cryptocurrency was made for payment system and it was very glad if that would be accepted now in every shops for us to buy anything what we want or pay our monthly bills using bitcoin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
Important aspects that need to be considered if crypto is made as one of the payment methods in online stores, the price is volatile. if prices continue to change, then the exchange rate for one item itself will also change. and that makes it difficult for buyers or sellers themselves. unless there is an estimated value on one item, for example one item is sold at a price of $ 5, then what must be paid is, the crypto amount with the estimated value, even though the exchange rate is down.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 13
We don't know what is waiting for us at the end of the December, Then I think it is too hard to expect/Predict for the future. 2025 is far away from now, We don't know in 2025 crypto will survive or not! Because Many negative impression is harming crypto exist, Countries are banning cryptocurrency. Who knows what will happen within the next 3 years? Personally, I don't think bitcoin will be accepted by every shop in 2025.
Activity: 63
Merit: 5
I believe that maybe it will not be popularized by the world's major stores by 2025. I believe that encryption is recognized as a thing that will happen soon. Let us join together. And at present, Bitcoin can already start shopping in some shopping malls, and Bitcoin can also order hotels and order tickets. I hope that in the future, cryptocurrency will become the universal currency of world.  Wink
Activity: 476
I think crypto will be adopted by a number of online merchants and stores around the world, this year I see a lot of projects that provide decentralized payment systems
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
indeed everything can happen, and a good survey. but according to my own personal, it will not happen in the next 10 years. we know that until now there are still many people who cannot use technology and the majority of people still rely on fiat for their daily activities. while in dealing with crypto, one must use technology and the internet. for example, the government has successfully adopted, I think that the use of crypto will still require more time. and I think 2025 is too close from now.
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
I think so, crypto should be accepted soon. There are a lot of cards accepting crypto are elaborated, but none of them is functioning, so I wait when it will happen
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
we do not know what will happen to cryptocurrency because the market price falls.
so we should not docus too much in crypto we should also work true. so be diligent for more money to get to know the trading strategy for many money to receive and not lose
Activity: 467
I saw a lot of projects connecting online shops with crypto, some of them using their own platforms, but until now I have not been able to feel the convenience of shopping with crypto
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
I do not think that this will happen so quickly, because the state is against crypto currency and many people do not yet know how to use it.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
Cryptocurrency has already been accepted in stores in Japan. Over time, in many countries will be able to buy goods for cryptocurrency. Perhaps by 2025 it will happen.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
It would be very important that crypto manages to be accepted by every shop in the internet by 2025. If crypto is not able to assert itself on the internet, how can it succeed with normal shops?
Pages:
Jump to: