Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency to be accepted in shops by 2025? - page 5. (Read 5963 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 104
We all very much hope that cryptocurrency can really help us very seriously, because cryptocurrency is limited and we can also use scanners to watch the movement of funds. I think that in general it will be able to help make cryptocurrencies used in stores.
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x
I believe that we would all be using crypto currency on daily life by year 2025. I already seen some websites that accepts cryptos.  I think people will be excited to think they dont have to bring in their wallets anymore.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Hope that comes as soon as possible, BTW that was a great news and it will increase the popularity in crypto world.
Activity: 308
In the past, BTC was accepted in some of shopes. But when the market was pumped up, people don't use BTC for buying stuff any more. Instead of spending BTC in shop, they hold their coins and wait its price increase to get a big profit.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
Its highly possible.
Right now there are some online shops that accepts buying with cryptocurrency so by 2025,its a high possibility.
Activity: 458
I don't think we need to wait till 2025 for that to happen because we already have shop in countries like Japan, Malta and Switzerland that accept cryptocurrency as a means of payment. I just hope that by 2025, we will have more shops in the world that will accept cryptocurrency as  means of payment.
Activity: 61
I think  this is already happening in a lot of places.  No need to wait till 2025, many places already accept crypto: BTC most commonly,  but a number of smaller altcoins are coming up and can be used
outside the cryptospace through platforms that are striving diligently for adoption.  Pundix is one I know of,  also Tapcoin is another that has real world use cases. Crypto is already out except not as full and completely as we would like to see though.  We just have to keep our fingers crossed. 
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
Cryptocurrency is something that is already being accepted in so many shops, at least in my country. There are a good number of shops that accept payment of goods and services in cryptos. I think that by 2025, the rate at which this would be accepted would have greatly increased, and I think tha's would be absolutely great.

Your country have shop accepting bitcoin means it is legal to use cryptocurrency, it will be very good to use bitcoin as daily currency but in my country bitcoin is banned and their is a legal battle going on between cryptocurrency exchanges vs RBI (government authorized)
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
I will pray  Grin
Activity: 203
Cryptocurrency is something that is already being accepted in so many shops, at least in my country. There are a good number of shops that accept payment of goods and services in cryptos. I think that by 2025, the rate at which this would be accepted would have greatly increased, and I think tha's would be absolutely great.
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 2
This will become a reality in the near future. The Blockchain Technology is opening up a lot of opportunities leading to wide scale adoption. The advantages and potentials are enormous and its only a matter of time before we witness a full scale revolution. Already, there are several merchant shops accepting cryptocurrencies as bills of payments, more will come in as the success of others continue to improve. 2025 might just be too long, it could come in way before then. I truly believe cryptocurrency is the future of business transactions.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I believe that from next year we will see shops and retailers adopting crypto.

I think that by the middle of next year, no less than 50% of all online stores will receive cryptocurrency.
Activity: 434
yes i believe Cryptocurrency will be accepted in shop sooner than 2025 because a lot of online stores are accepting payment by bitcoin now but in order to be accepted in all stores around the world it will have to get a lot safer.
Activity: 168
I think that internet shops are doing the right thing when they privide payments with crypto - people like to try something new and these shops will be ahead among others! As for me I would try this with pleasure)
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
I think this will happen if all governments accept electronic money. Everybody is involved in investing in electronic money. It is like a daily cash flow in the market.
Activity: 263
Merit: 102

Still a long way to go but I think it'll happen eventually because bitcoin has a potential to do so and I really hope that will happen before the said year because it will be a big change to the whole world if shops will except cryptocurrency as payments
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
I think my country is not ready to accept cryptocurrency yet. Because if they will accept it they will start introducing it to the people. But tgey are not doing anything. So i think it will take a long time before shops will accept cryptocurrency here in my country.
Activity: 37
I heard BTC was accepted as a payment instrument in the store because BTC was designed as a payment instrument. Then another altcoin moves on the credit card system to enter payment options as well, this is also one of the best options as a payment tool for stores out there. I think 2025 is very suitable year for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
If this happens, then I will be very happy. I have long wanted to be able to spend my crypto currency on buying goods and paying for services.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
I hope that this will happen and many countries will legalize cryptocurrency that will allow it to become more popular.
Pages:
Jump to: