Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency to be Taught in Schools? - page 25. (Read 3634 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 255
September 26, 2018, 04:18:41 AM
There is no school to teach of crypto , you should subscribe good channel on YouTube for learning about crypto.

Educational material about cryptocurrency has been introduced to several universities around the world and now also allows you to take a degree where you specialize in crypto-finance. But now, the material about crypto has become the subject of conversation by many people, most reject it hard, but there are also those who argue that the future of cryptocurrency is so convincing? ... And in my opinion that would be better to start taught in schools.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
September 26, 2018, 04:16:29 AM
Yeah,it would me nice seeing my childrens to be taught crypto at school and university. It is really must have knowledge ,what will be a requirement in modern economy
R9s
Activity: 406
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
September 26, 2018, 04:14:27 AM
I saw the news that many countries have begun to add blockchain knowledge points in the course, but there is not much knowledge about cryptocurrencies! I think this may be related to the policy!
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
September 26, 2018, 04:12:36 AM
For now it may still not work, if the cryptocurrency must be taught at school. It still takes a long time and I think it will run according to the times and times. At present there are still many obstacles, especially the legality of cryptocurrency which is still not acceptable in all countries. But actually this is a very good idea, to underlie the understanding of crypto.
Activity: 434
September 26, 2018, 04:01:22 AM
Perhaps this particular lesson can enter in the field of economics or even about technology. It will be quite useful I think if studying this early on. Crypto will continue to evolve even in the future though. so I guess that kind of lesson would be quite beneficial in the long run. even if you want to maximize your crypto, it can also be used to reduce existing unemployment.
Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
September 26, 2018, 02:04:44 AM
maybe let the students choose what they want, if they don't like crypto then that is their right and we can't force them, anyway if they want to know more about cryptocurrency they can look for it on the internet, because there are so many websites and forums now which specifically only discusses cryptocurrency like this forum.
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
September 25, 2018, 11:29:55 PM
There is no school to teach of crypto , you should subscribe good channel on YouTube for learning about crypto.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
September 25, 2018, 11:16:03 PM
At the present time, only new colleges and universities should invest in Cryptocurrency courses, as they are a very interesting subject to be taught. Learning about Cryptocurrency is like learning about the world economy at university but they are completely left or easier to understand economics better.
Activity: 420
September 25, 2018, 10:45:55 PM
I suggest that it should be taught in the school. Because in their case, when they are completely educated while they are still at school, surely they will do great and maybe, they can host their own cryptocurrency in the future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
September 25, 2018, 10:44:41 PM
If we want people to be educated about crypto, well, schools are the place to be, by educating young people to embrace what the digital or future money is. So that no one will fool them someday. As they will learn from school they will be the one to share it at home and acquaintances.
Activity: 336
September 25, 2018, 10:33:24 PM
It seems that crypto can be studied in schools and it falls into the economic category, but only broad understanding.
This needs to be known and needs to be quality education with the development of technology in the future.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
September 25, 2018, 10:27:01 PM
Many things we can't learn in the school it's fact. If crypto course in the school then also I don't think it impact much. Because we get just normal basic info and can't learn practically. This types of things we can learn with good manner just while doing. In the schools who gonna allowed to take risk or allow to dive in the market.
One of the problems that I see with a lot of people is that they think they are going to learn everything that they need to know in school, they do not understand that that is just the bare minimum, if they really want to become good at anything they will need to do their own research, just look at cryptocurrencies, you're not going to learn this in most schools around the world and yet it is going to give you some of the best benefits of your life.

both of guys were correct . if crypto would be a subject in schools , i think they will only teach thier students the basics of using it like creating a wallet account and identifying your private and public keys but schools do also have a level (e.g lower level , high school level , college level ) so the higher the level you are studying , the more advance courses that you will get . so my point is  , we can still learn the advance part of cryptos if we are on college or higher level .
But that will only be true if at some point the topic of cryptocurrencies is taught at schools something that is still not yet the case so if you really want to learn more about cryptocurrencies you have to do the effort yourself, and to be honest I like it to be that way because right now I have a big edge over most of the population around the world and as soon as that knowledge gets to schools I will lose a lot of my edge.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
September 25, 2018, 05:00:09 PM
Of course, you need to start learning crypto currency at school. Crypto currency is an innovative technology that is actively developing and is entering our everyday life.
Activity: 238
September 25, 2018, 04:56:05 PM
One of the reasons that the crypto market is not growing is the illiteracy of the population in cryptography. The solution to this situation is the introduction of special subjects in schools for students and universities for students in cryptography and programming platforms for creating crypto-currencies and special applications for optimizing human life on the basis of blockchain.
Activity: 290
September 25, 2018, 04:10:32 AM
it would be nice if the schools were taught crypto currency. I think soon it will be, because the money will still disappear some day and will be replaced by a crypto currency. Perhaps this will not even be taught at school, because it will be everywhere and parents will explain everything, because we were not taught in schools what money is
copper member
Activity: 376
September 25, 2018, 04:01:05 AM
This is already happening as there have been a lot of schools offering various courses on cryptocurrency, mostly online, I am actually participating in one currently. The truth is that time will come when it may be added as important topics in finance and banking and may eventually be a full blown course on it's own
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
September 25, 2018, 03:54:14 AM
I think it's a good choice to teach cryptocurrency in schools, and many universities already have blockchain classes. I believe blockchain is the trend of future development.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
September 25, 2018, 03:43:18 AM
Hi guys!
I'm pretty sure that many of you have been experiencing difficulty on making other people aware of cryptocurrency and how it works, right? I myself find it hard to explain it even to my own family. Once you mention it to them, the first thing that comes to their mind is that it's a scam. Can't blame them though because the news about crypto scams are always hyped in social media and believe me, even my 70 year old mom has Facebook!

Anyway, I realized that this is the case because there has never really been any formal education about it at all. We knew about it only thru word of the mouth right and we only got to learn it slowly thru experience. This said, I'm thinking, what if it's taught in schools? Perhaps just start with those taking Accountancy or Banking and Finance courses to begin with, then eventually incorporate it to Mathematics subject or whatever in High School? After all, they were able to do that with banking, right? Why not with cryptocurrency? What do you think?

I don't think that lessons about crypto technologies in money sphere will be started soon. It seems for me much more real that the high education system will embrace money cryptography as a special course of study.
Activity: 319
September 23, 2018, 01:23:37 PM
If cryptocurrencies were taught in schools or universities, it would significantly increase the level of financial literacy of both schoolchildren and ordinary people. in addition, I also think that the growth of cryptocurrencies would be huge thanks to such an event
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
September 23, 2018, 05:55:08 AM
Hi guys!
I'm pretty sure that many of you have been experiencing difficulty on making other people aware of cryptocurrency and how it works, right? I myself find it hard to explain it even to my own family. Once you mention it to them, the first thing that comes to their mind is that it's a scam. Can't blame them though because the news about crypto scams are always hyped in social media and believe me, even my 70 year old mom has Facebook!

Anyway, I realized that this is the case because there has never really been any formal education about it at all. We knew about it only thru word of the mouth right and we only got to learn it slowly thru experience. This said, I'm thinking, what if it's taught in schools? Perhaps just start with those taking Accountancy or Banking and Finance courses to begin with, then eventually incorporate it to Mathematics subject or whatever in High School? After all, they were able to do that with banking, right? Why not with cryptocurrency? What do you think?

Absolutely agree with you, mate! There must be some crypto discipline being taught at schools and universities. For sure this is the task for our educational systems as well. I'm more than sure than in a few years blockchain and cryptocurrencies would be mandatory to be studied in each and every country))
Pages:
Jump to: