Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency to be Taught in Schools? - page 26. (Read 3634 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 10
September 22, 2018, 04:44:04 PM
My opinion is that children need to be introduced to the topic of cryptocurrency news at school so that they have a General idea about this problem.In the future, let them continue to improve their knowledge on their own.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
September 22, 2018, 04:36:16 PM
Great thinking. I also faces many problem to give the concept of crypto to my friends. They used to blame it'ss as currency of criminal. At last hardly I able give them the right concept about crypto.
Activity: 322
September 22, 2018, 04:35:49 PM
No, I think now it's all very vague, I'm ready to agree to this only after 10 years and then in high school at will, it's the same as teaching trading. In schools they do not teach you how to earn money.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
September 22, 2018, 04:03:28 PM
Teaching cryptocurrency in school is not easy, because the government I think will not agree on that. But in the future it is possible to teach in school once most of the country in our world our accepting cryptocurrency and even the government are not banned crypto to their country. I hope they will see the good opportunity of this.

Yeah, I agree with you. As we know, cryptocurrency is still being a controversial thing in many countries (including my country) so it is impossible to teach about cryptocurrency at school for now. But, we don't know what will happen in the future. Maybe the government of some countries will not ban crypto as now, then crypto is possible to be taught at school.
Activity: 420
September 22, 2018, 01:50:22 PM
Now cryptocurrencies are the most important component of the entire financial system of the world. Everyone is watching them, most already have some kind of cryptocurrency. And if you start to teach it in school, then we will be a few steps closer to using them daily
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 01:08:04 PM
It seems to me that teaching cryptocurrency in school is not worth it. It is possible to enter as a lesson of choice, but it is not necessary to enter cryptocurrencies as a mandatory lesson.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 508
September 22, 2018, 10:42:35 AM
I think Blockchain technology is more important and suitable to be taught at school. Cryptocurrencies are just its advantage.
Activity: 179
September 22, 2018, 10:42:28 AM
I personally expect that
because the majority of young people in my country do not understand crypto and they consider crypto to be only a buble that will disappear by itself
but at the end of the day I was happy because my president mentioned a little about crypto when he made a speech a few days ago, he told young people to study crypto
Activity: 84
September 22, 2018, 10:35:55 AM
It should definitely be taught at schools, at least for having a basic knowledge of it and blockchain, which is expected to be applicable in a lot of other fields.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
September 22, 2018, 10:30:28 AM
I think the school program should not only include information about the technology blockchain and crypto currency, but also the information about financial literacy in general. Thus, children have more choices.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
September 22, 2018, 10:29:29 AM
Teaching cryptocurrency in school is not easy, because the government I think will not agree on that. But in the future it is possible to teach in school once most of the country in our world our accepting cryptocurrency and even the government are not banned crypto to their country. I hope they will see the good opportunity of this.
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 10:17:42 AM
Student should read academic subjects I think cryptocurrency is not a major subject so it is not mandatory for learn. I have never seen before any kind of school teach about cryptocurrency but I know only Japan start Forex trading school. Japan teach Forex in his school, as I know Japan is created candle stick pattern and it is a very famous in this trading section, lot’s of people follow candle stick pattern.
Activity: 434
SESSIA
September 22, 2018, 07:28:34 AM
Yeah, I really want crypto to be taught in schools,because blockchain technology is a future,it is like a breakthrought ,so every single person should be aware of blockchain
Activity: 2520
Merit: 605
September 22, 2018, 07:25:55 AM
I believe that in future crypto currency will become the main mean of transaction .We must learn the practical use of it. It will happen if we deal in the market. In school we can learn only theoratical part.
If that happens, it won't be soon. Cryptocurrency is a young and fragile financial instrument. I think if the state allows it-we will be able to see it.
Yeah, this is still a very young space and a lot of people are still skeptical about the subjects anyway and really do not know what the future holds. Certainly, when things start going on better grounds positively, we might end up seeing things like this happening and then, students and everyone all over the globe trying to get a clear understanding of all they need to know about the space, past events, present development and the future benefits.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
September 22, 2018, 06:45:10 AM
Crypto-currencies and the blockchain in general holds a lot of promises but such promises cannot be realised without mass adoption.one of the obstacles to such mass adoption is the supposed technicality of the subject itself. With knowledge cones awareness and with awareness the expected adoption will be fastracked. By integrating the subject into school curriculum one of the planks to mass adoption would have been anchored. It should be taken to schools. That I think will be in the best interest of the journey to mass adoption
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
September 22, 2018, 06:38:23 AM
I think this is a good idea. It helps them understand electronic money sooner. The money market will be expanded. I hope to have more students involved in electronic money in the future.

As a parent, I don't want my child to be taught cryptocurrency in school. That's not the subject kids have to know a lot about. In crypto world practice is very important, children just won't be able to use the knowledge they gain to practice in trading, mining, etc. Also, kids are too trusting and unsuspecting, I don't want my child to invest her hard-earned money in crypto until she's at least 18.
Activity: 483
terra-credit.com
September 22, 2018, 05:56:50 AM
There are so many materials in school that you need to teach. It is not necessary to hammer in the knowledge of Cryptocurrency, since this will be of little use, everyone can find this information on the Internet.
is it worth cryptocurrency are taught in school? How do I introduce the students on these currencies? some of the countries do not legalize cryptocurrecy, I think it will be a very limited study conducted. unless the material is taught at University I think the ability to think to markets are more suitable to be taught there.
Activity: 40
September 22, 2018, 05:54:50 AM
i don't think it will happen in the future because with the limitation of government, it is really hard for bitcoin to be accepted worldwide.
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
September 22, 2018, 05:51:31 AM
I believe that in future crypto currency will become the main mean of transaction .We must learn the practical use of it. It will happen if we deal in the market. In school we can learn only theoratical part.
Things are changing everyday with advancement in technology and I believe that anyone who is really ready to face the future will start facing understanding everything about the blockchain technology.

Now, depending on the schools, this might be a hard subject to understand for those who are still in lower levels, but with some little bit of hint, some understanding on the solution it brings and some other benefits, will always be a good thing at any stage
Activity: 43
September 21, 2018, 03:35:15 PM
I think this is a great proposal for the crypto user and also for the investor. In this way people know more about crypto market also believe in it.
Pages:
Jump to: