Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency to be Taught in Schools? - page 27. (Read 3634 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
September 21, 2018, 05:43:05 AM
Some sort of discussion perhaps is more appropriate than including in the education system itself as a subject because it is not regulated hence there may be legal implications with that. Discussion is okay just to sort of bring awareness to the students.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
September 21, 2018, 05:12:30 AM
There are so many materials in school that you need to teach. It is not necessary to hammer in the knowledge of Cryptocurrency, since this will be of little use, everyone can find this information on the Internet.
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
September 21, 2018, 04:59:52 AM
Hi guys!
I'm pretty sure that many of you have been experiencing difficulty on making other people aware of cryptocurrency and how it works, right? I myself find it hard to explain it even to my own family. Once you mention it to them, the first thing that comes to their mind is that it's a scam. Can't blame them though because the news about crypto scams are always hyped in social media and believe me, even my 70 year old mom has Facebook!

Anyway, I realized that this is the case because there has never really been any formal education about it at all. We knew about it only thru word of the mouth right and we only got to learn it slowly thru experience. This said, I'm thinking, what if it's taught in schools? Perhaps just start with those taking Accountancy or Banking and Finance courses to begin with, then eventually incorporate it to Mathematics subject or whatever in High School? After all, they were able to do that with banking, right? Why not with cryptocurrency? What do you think?
I believe that it is possible to introduce some courses on the topic of cryptocurrency into training.But I do not think that this should be a compulsory subject in school such as mathematics or Russian.Because not everyone likes the world of digital currency,and I do not think that everyone should earn in this market,and the more I do not think that everyone will want to learn cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1111
Merit: 255
September 21, 2018, 04:44:01 AM
Crypto Currency teaching in schools can be of great help to young people early on to learn the crypto currency. It can be a great help to young people because it can be one of the most important changes in their lives.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 379
September 21, 2018, 04:40:55 AM
For me must better to teach about crypto to my family so that they can earn in doing crypto.
But if they have some school teaching crypto must better also if they want more income on there daily lives.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
September 21, 2018, 04:10:07 AM
Ohh, I really hope that my childrens will be tought crypto, because it is necessary skill in modern world and it is something to level up whole economy and once this subject is implemented, this country will develop faster
Activity: 616
Merit: 18
📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
September 21, 2018, 04:05:59 AM
Hi guys!
I'm pretty sure that many of you have been experiencing difficulty on making other people aware of cryptocurrency and how it works, right? I myself find it hard to explain it even to my own family. Once you mention it to them, the first thing that comes to their mind is that it's a scam. Can't blame them though because the news about crypto scams are always hyped in social media and believe me, even my 70 year old mom has Facebook!

Anyway, I realized that this is the case because there has never really been any formal education about it at all. We knew about it only thru word of the mouth right and we only got to learn it slowly thru experience. This said, I'm thinking, what if it's taught in schools? Perhaps just start with those taking Accountancy or Banking and Finance courses to begin with, then eventually incorporate it to Mathematics subject or whatever in High School? After all, they were able to do that with banking, right? Why not with cryptocurrency? What do you think?
I'm pretty sure there are some universities thinking of that including on their curriculum for the adoption. Maybe we will see it from 5 years from now or less, it will become a subject on high school and college and there are cryptocurrency experts who will teach them what is cryptocurrency and blockchain. This is inevitable, as well as the other subjects added, we just have to wait for the right time.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
September 21, 2018, 04:04:35 AM
It's hard to teach encryption in schools now because encryption is still not widely known around the world. We can see articles on bitcoin and blockchain and video on many websites.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
September 21, 2018, 03:57:57 AM
I have heard about some universities which offers cryptocurrencies as a optional subject. It is very important to spread the word about crypto.
Activity: 341
Merit: 4
September 21, 2018, 03:54:29 AM
I don't think it's a good idea because they need to understand the basis of cryptography before they can learn about cryptocurrency. maybe if cryptocurrency taught at college then it will be a good idea because they can take their part to develop and contribute in the cryptocurrency and maybe they can solve the problem on the cryptocurrency. maybe the lesson of cryptocurrency can be taught in the schools but not too details for them so they can slowly understand the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 14
Merit: 1
September 21, 2018, 01:58:59 AM
Is is more about the tech behind the cryptocurrencies than the cryptocurrencies itself. In the best way, blockchain is wildly unconventional. To advance the world-changing potential of anti-dogmatic thinking, we need to encourage kids’ inventiveness. We’ve labeled a generation of kids “tech-savvy” without giving them the tools to move from consumption to creation. Blockchain is set to change the world. But as we continue to encounter environmental and societal problems, we need amazing minds to solve them. Revolutionizing how we teach technology education might be the answer we didn’t know we needed.
Activity: 232
Merit: 10
September 21, 2018, 01:44:40 AM
I read that in several countries there have already appeared thematic courses dedicated to the specifics of the blockchain and the crypto market. Therefore, I believe that gradually blockchain technology will become more popular, it will become a part of teaching in schools and universities.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
September 20, 2018, 03:29:02 PM
I suppose it is too early to introduce crypto in schools.

General system is not ready for such a step yet. Government must accept cryptocurrency by all means.

Than for sure and crypto lessons ll be presented in high schools or may be even earlier. World will be digital, it is just the matter of time.

Now crypto is a field for chosen, not for everyone yet. So it is good opportunity for us as we are here today and now
Activity: 280
www.becent.com
September 20, 2018, 03:23:21 PM
I believe that the situation is largely similar to web design or Internet marketing. Initially, these courses were not taught in schools. But today they are already an obligatory part of most school programs. Therefore, the technology blockchain will eventually become widely popular both in society and for learning.
Activity: 43
September 20, 2018, 03:21:26 PM
As of late, prepared to see that colleges and monetary nations enduring crypto cash and block-chain development. Other than, schools in addition got to basic things around crypto cash. They incorporate an chapter on keeping cash or trading subject. That should be enough for basic knowledge.
Activity: 268
September 20, 2018, 03:17:03 PM
I do not even doubt that over time there will be different courses in schools dedicated to the crypto market and blockchain technology. But for this you need to wait at least 5 years. After all, it's enough to remember the story - earlier programming and web design did not immediately appear in schools, but now they have become mandatory courses.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
September 20, 2018, 03:13:03 PM
I think that schools need to teach blockchain and teach children how to use it, it's better than teaching children cryptocurrency. IMHO
Activity: 294
September 20, 2018, 03:10:19 PM
I believe that in about ten years schools will begin to study the specifics of the crypto market and the possibilities of blockchain technology. These classes will be conducted similarly to current courses and programming or web design lessons. But I think that studying in schools will be technology itself, and not the principles of investment in different ICOs.
Activity: 266
September 20, 2018, 03:09:37 PM
oh man in some schools there are no classes devoted to sexual education so how can we say about crypto? System needs time
Activity: 42
September 20, 2018, 03:02:07 PM
As of late, ready to see that colleges and financial countries tolerating crypto cash and block-chain innovation. Besides, schools moreover ought to essential things around crypto cash. They include an chapter on keeping money or exchanging subject.
Pages:
Jump to: