Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency Will Kill Cash ? Is this True - page 3. (Read 4472 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
at the beginning there were gold and silver coins, then paper money appeared! after there were credit cards and payment with the help of the phone! and now a new era of money has come! money transformed into digital money! A lot of states accept crypto money as ordinary money in their stores! there will be paper money, but they will have a very serious competitor - crypto money!
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
This is a very interesting topic. I believe the world is gradually becoming a technological hub. So the idea of cryptocurrency taken over cash is imaginable. Just that a whole lot of work needs to be done to attain that
I also think that the change of financial system is inevitable and cryptocurrency is a revolutionary in its essence. The world is going to face a change and everything is going to become digital.
Fiat has successfully existed for many years in parallel with Mastercard/Visa plastic cards and the same situation will be with cryptocurrencies, Fiat will exist in parallel with cryptocurrencies. There are different niches for which their own currency is better suited. The wallet is tied to the phone, and the phone needs internet and if it is not possible to withhold payment using cryptocurrency, then you can always use Fiat currency. Nowadays, plastic cards are not accepted everywhere, for example, in rural areas or in third world countries.
Activity: 218
If cryptocurrencies continue to develop at the same pace, it seems to me that this is a very real scenario for the development of the industry. Truth why us this?
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
I don't think that crypto currencies killed Fiat. It is more likely for me that they will exist side by side for a long time If the societies mature to fully accept the digital currency then may be they will decide to replace fiat money.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
This is a very interesting topic. I believe the world is gradually becoming a technological hub. So the idea of cryptocurrency taken over cash is imaginable. Just that a whole lot of work needs to be done to attain that
I also think that the change of financial system is inevitable and cryptocurrency is a revolutionary in its essence. The world is going to face a change and everything is going to become digital.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Not impossible I think. Cryptocurrency gives the chance to make faster transactions, source of exchange and give possibility to exchange in easy way among businesses abroad. Cash is already dead in other countries, cryptocurrencies will affect more digital money like visa, mastercard paypal and so on rather than cash

Never miss FREE Token ---- SOON ----
Twitter | Telegram | Facebook | Instagram | Medium | Website  

------ MIUSU, a new but different state-of-art blockchain ------
Stay informed about next steps, get exclusive news & tell your ideas!

Activity: 868
Merit: 251
You understand that this is quite possible. The only thing I can't predict is what kind of project it will be. It's very hard to imagine.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
crypto currency gives with chance as users to work on extensive as appealing the length on excess as begins on initials to work with the least on counts and manage to lasts of the longer as the shifts on stages with the terms of modulation.
Activity: 518
Merit: 4
Yes. That's what comes to my mind the first day I heard about cryptocurrency and still ringing hard as the crypto news is spreading each and everyday which means for you to have a successful business in the future you will have to have your own coin for easy access or use other peoples project as source of exchange and will be so fast and easy, technology keep growing every day so we have to have new way for exchange.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
Digital currencies have already killed cash money. It turns to come for cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies will kill digital, not cash. Cash is dead and gone.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
With the current volatility of any of the coins or tokens, it makes no sense for many to switch to cryptocurrencies. I mean, for example, personally, I would not want to get paid in the same Ethereum, as its value today is $ 200, tomorrow is $ 150, the day after tomorrow is $ 300.
Activity: 518
Along with the rapid development of technology, many business worlds have adopted cryptocurrency as a payment system. Bitcoin is a new form of breakthrough in payment technology in modern societies that increasingly demands efficiency in transactions, so bitcoin is quite influential on the payment system.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
i don't think FIAT will die anytime soon, we will definitely need an offline payment method for a long time
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
First of all, before crypto currency could kill cash it needed to be accepted worldwide. As it's happening until now, bitcoin still struggling  it's existence in some other country due to the outright opposition of the government, while other country may accept bitcoin the government will suppressed it's development that will cause a much slower progress in it's future advancement. So killing cash through crypto currency is hardly likely, at least, not in near future.
Regardless of how governments or investors feel about the impending switch from conventional currency to digital forms of currency, the wave of change is unrelenting.
Activity: 532
I am sure that no cryptocurrency can replace the orthodox currency in every country. Of course except Venezuela
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
I am not sure that crypto will replace completely cash money. Even if this happens, it will be not so soon. I guess that this can happen in 20 years, not earlier. People are very dependent by cash.
Activity: 470
I do not think that it will be. Not every country like payment with card. A lot of them prefer cash.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
Many Say Cryptocurrency Will Kill  Fiat Currency and Creating FUD all around the Internet, According to me if this statement is correct then CR.CARD Dr, Card has done this Long back, Cryptocurrency will be used by Smart people in future and many businesses will opt this for fast transaction

It's not easy to kill cash because still many people don't know and understand cryptocurrency and they will keep using Cash.

Whats your view about this
Cryptocurrency is simply not able to replace the usual currency. Cryptocurrency is intended to create an alternative payment system for existing payment systems, and no more. In order for the cryptocurrency to replace the national money, it must be the consent of the state and its active actions in this direction. However, no state will give up its national currency, since it serves the budget and the country's economy in general and is a reflection of the economy of each state. National money and the economy of the state are interrelated and can not exist separately. Decentralized cryptocurrency can not have any connection with the economy of any state, so it can only go along with the national money, and not replace them.
Activity: 630
Why don't you search for a thousands of the same threads?
Nope, crypto currency isn't able to "kill" fiats. Fiats will be always useful.
   Fiat money is the most liquid asset in the economy of any country. Then come the deposits and then the securities. Cryptocurrency is what?)
In any case, in the financial world, everything is tied to a feat. It seems to me that even cryptocurrency users do not need to be cunning, who in real life use money, and cryptocurrency is as an asset and investment through which they earn money.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
Why don't you search for a thousands of the same threads?
Nope, crypto currency isn't able to "kill" fiats. Fiats will be always useful.
   Fiat money is the most liquid asset in the economy of any country. Then come the deposits and then the securities. Cryptocurrency is what?)
Pages:
Jump to: