Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency will survive - page 22. (Read 100013 times)

copper member
Activity: 178
Merit: 0
April 06, 2019, 04:00:05 PM
For sure cryptocurrency will do wonders again and again. And this is more reason why we all need be patience in the blockchain ecosystem as the patient dog eat the fastest bone!
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
April 06, 2019, 03:46:07 PM
Transaction volume that continues to increase is certainly a strong indication that the market can skyrocket, this is what makes me always optimistic that crypto's future will continue to improve and survive.
absolutely right and not only that but with the passage of crypto time it will always develop because someday it will become a digital era that makes crypto have a good future
if the cryptocurrency market really has an investment appeal, it will in any case affect the popularization of cryptocurrency in society. It seems to me that in the first place everything will depend on the sought-after projects that will really be needed in everyday life.
So far, there are no such projects, people see in cryptocurrencies only a means for investment, and as a means of payment do not consider that of course it is bad for development, but I think it's a matter of time and the situation will gradually change
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
simply getting the job done
April 06, 2019, 03:33:52 PM
cryptocurrencies is a part of blockchain, none can apart them from each other, you may call them a married couple or smthing like this, i do not know, but if blockchain grows, it means cryptocurrencies will grow too.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
April 06, 2019, 02:56:05 PM
Transaction volume that continues to increase is certainly a strong indication that the market can skyrocket, this is what makes me always optimistic that crypto's future will continue to improve and survive.
absolutely right and not only that but with the passage of crypto time it will always develop because someday it will become a digital era that makes crypto have a good future
if the cryptocurrency market really has an investment appeal, it will in any case affect the popularization of cryptocurrency in society. It seems to me that in the first place everything will depend on the sought-after projects that will really be needed in everyday life.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
April 06, 2019, 02:52:54 PM
Let's not philosophize. We don’t cause bull whales. All affairs in groups of people who are able to manage the market. This is the whole story.
Activity: 56
April 06, 2019, 02:36:34 PM
Crypto is growing stronger each time since the inception of this great technology. This means the awareness creation is effective and must be continued. The people are gradually getting to know the concept and how the crypto market operates. Although the market is showing red, it is far better than the previous years irrespective of the attacks and regulations coming from the governments.Did many people know about Bitcoin in 2009 or rather 2010, when it was created? No, not as many as today.

Cryptocurrency also started with nothing, but now there are around 21 million users or more. As people are getting to know the technology behind it, i.e., blockchain and the pros, that is driving them towards using virtual currencies. 

The blockchain (the technology behind cryptocurrencies) space is growing faster than ever. As the technology is growing, more and more people got to know about the cryptocurrency and started to trade. The use cases and predictions speak a lot about the future of cryptocurrency in 2019 and even after that.
Activity: 280
The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
April 06, 2019, 01:44:06 PM
Undoubtedly the cryptocurrency will be able to survive) But will the investor be able to survive from the expectation of bullrun? Can he wait another 5-20 years?
You don't have to wait, you can earn money in such a market, and talking about the cryptocurrency will always make me laugh, because a fall in the market is an inevitable process, after which there will always be growth.
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
April 06, 2019, 01:26:40 PM
Undoubtedly the cryptocurrency will be able to survive) But will the investor be able to survive from the expectation of bullrun? Can he wait another 5-20 years?
Activity: 266
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
April 06, 2019, 11:13:23 AM
Cryptocurrencies are very much in the lives of all market participants and they do not represent the time when there will be no cryptocurrency.
The market is developing dynamically and is going up that is why cryptocurrencies will survive and will only improve with time.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 12
April 06, 2019, 11:04:56 AM
I agree with your opinion, the price of coins in the market cannot be fully controlled, but we can control the coins that we have, to gain profit or otherwise

This is decentralization, prices cannot be controlled, but if we want to control then we need 2 factors, namely stock and money, if you want to pump then buying will make prices skyrocket, and if you have large stocks and want to sell the dumps soon.
Activity: 798
Merit: 10
April 06, 2019, 10:48:40 AM
Activity: 249
NeedforTurbo https://needforturbo.com/
April 06, 2019, 10:44:12 AM
I agree with your opinion, the price of coins in the market cannot be fully controlled, but we can control the coins that we have, to gain profit or otherwise
Activity: 784
April 06, 2019, 10:33:28 AM
i agree with you. we the people who involved in cryptocurrency are decided the flow of currency. when the price will rise and when it goes down all are depends on our demand.
maybe we already know the problem and all the risks of the investor's confidence to survive and in conditions like now investors must be smart in utilizing every opportunity that will be obtained
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 06, 2019, 10:12:30 AM
Cryptocurrency  is like a water in a bowl, the water moves but the bowl determines the flow

We crypto users are the Bowl. The reality of life is do you do the right things with the water (altcoins, bitcoins, Etherum Huh )

This simply means only crypto users causes the bearish moment and the bull run
Make the right decisions

Maybe the concept of cryptocurrency is adopted in some sense like trading sites and stock, but for the best reason, cryptocurrency will going to stay in the market because of its vital characteristic, efficiency and anonymity that will going to further strengthen the transaction by people around the world.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
April 06, 2019, 10:08:47 AM
Almost agree with this.  We have no option other than to just be watchful to take advantage of these manipulations, where to invest and when to sell. They manipulators never want their money to be wasted, they create the jumps and down and makes most of it.
If you must follow the trend with market manipulation, then you need to be careful, because you sometimes cannot tell when the manipulator will be through with their scheme.
Activity: 585
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
April 06, 2019, 09:41:34 AM
With the collapse of cryptocurrency it has risen again and this time it continues to rise and in fact the rise of the convicts of the main coins especially the BTC and today is the number of investors who are returning cryptocurrency because of the good show it's over months. And because of the rise of the cryptocurrency market there are many projects that have come out, and the important thing is that there are some exciting projects to fascinate the project.

What happened in 2018 certainly made a lot of investors lose money, but now we deserve to be optimistic again because the market seems to be improving and I'm sure to repeat the highest position that has ever happened in 2017.
Activity: 1036
April 06, 2019, 09:32:50 AM
Very good analysis, "Cryptocurrency like water in a bowl, water moves but the bowl determines the flow", indeed what determines the rise or fall of a coin is the use of the cryptocurrency, from the amount of circulation in the crypto market, the largest hold crypto and the most can determine price of crypto.
Activity: 286
April 06, 2019, 09:03:56 AM
With the collapse of cryptocurrency it has risen again and this time it continues to rise and in fact the rise of the convicts of the main coins especially the BTC and today is the number of investors who are returning cryptocurrency because of the good show it's over months. And because of the rise of the cryptocurrency market there are many projects that have come out, and the important thing is that there are some exciting projects to fascinate the project.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
April 06, 2019, 08:45:14 AM
Cryptocurrency will survive and will live forever. I am sure about that. Already, it shows very good prospects for growth and development. I think that it very quickly penetrates our lives.

The word "forever" always scares me. We cannot know the future, therefore we cannot say that cryptocurrencies will always last. Personally, I can only hope that crypto will be used for many years, and we will deal with it.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
April 05, 2019, 06:08:31 PM
Crypto currencies will continue to grow like a cancer until the government decides to do surgery.

I'm guessing the marketcaps will reach about 5 to 8 trillion before this happens.

Cryptos will need political power/protection at some point.

For example, US states used to issue their own currency until the federal government stepped in and said nope.

Deylandra.io - a crypto currency to strip the 1% of their power. 

The main key of cryptocurrencies is a strong community, they don't care about anything because they believe that the future of the transaction system will adopt crypto.

Yes you are right; we need a unifying community to end especially fake icos and fake project
But crypto currency will stay

The adoption across countries are massive and the price and value is good too
For the moment
Pages:
Jump to: