Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency will survive - page 17. (Read 100013 times)

Activity: 579
Merit: 13
Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through
May 05, 2019, 07:03:02 AM
Well with this post surviving since 2018; then there is no doubt about the survival of crypto currency
It is definitely here to stay and strive

I am particular fond of waves and Neo token
And doge existence has made me even more confident
Activity: 2856
Merit: 674
May 05, 2019, 01:45:29 AM
There is no doubt that crypto currency will remain and can survive, Despite of negativity feedback that crypto will not give anyone a good fortune, but others see it diversely.
Negativity will always remain in the market, however that would be no effect because we have more positive people here.
I myself is very optimistic of the crypto, I don't worry about surviving anymore, I am more focus on how much price it can achieve as that's where I make money.
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
May 05, 2019, 12:38:01 AM
There is no doubt that crypto currency will remain and can survive, Despite of negativity feedback that crypto will not give anyone a good fortune, but others see it diversely.
Activity: 364
May 04, 2019, 05:37:36 PM
I believe most cryptocurrencies will survive in the future though not all will get that opportunity. Bitcoin for instance is getting bigger and better each and every time and it will last for a long time.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
May 04, 2019, 02:51:22 AM
Not all crypto coins will survive ,apart from the fake and dubious ones which will surely die some will just be a failed experiment ,many companies are trying to bring there products on block chain not because it will actually works out but its all about try and see
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
May 04, 2019, 02:42:18 AM
Yes you are right. We only need patience and right timing. Crypto will survive or we can say that bitcoin is already survive because it is already rising again. And I think crypto especially bitcoin is already bigger everyday so many merchant are going to accept bitcoin and other crypto soon.
We survive this long, and we will say to ourselves that we did the right decision to hold until now because we are now seeing a new hope.
The market is bullish, some expect it's already a bull run, some still doubt, what matter is the price will rise and we have to believe in time will come.
By holding longer, we have proven our faith in crypto and we deserve big reward in the bull run to come.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
May 04, 2019, 02:20:16 AM
Yes you are right. We only need patience and right timing. Crypto will survive or we can say that bitcoin is already survive because it is already rising again. And I think crypto especially bitcoin is already bigger everyday so many merchant are going to accept bitcoin and other crypto soon.
Activity: 1593
Merit: 502
May 04, 2019, 01:44:42 AM
Cryptocurrency  is like a water in a bowl, the water moves but the bowl determines the flow

We crypto users are the Bowl. The reality of life is do you do the right things with the water (altcoins, bitcoins, Etherum Huh )

This simply means only crypto users causes the bearish moment and the bull run
Make the right decisions

I think time will answer your question about the crypto market. I can share my knowledge about crypto and Bitcoin markets for you. Bitcoin has been in existence for more than a decade and its value is increasing with more and more days of Altcoins contributing to making the crypto market more diverse. The crypto market will not exist when it Information about the internet and connection is no longer that we cannot be without. Therefore you can be assured of the crypto market.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
May 04, 2019, 12:50:54 AM
Cryptocurrency  is like a water in a bowl, the water moves but the bowl determines the flow

We crypto users are the Bowl. The reality of life is do you do the right things with the water (altcoins, bitcoins, Etherum Huh )

This simply means only crypto users causes the bearish moment and the bull run
Make the right decisions

I think that cryptocurrency will not only survive, but will evolve and improve day by day. The reason behind this is that every people is innovating ideas and applying it to cryptocurrency. I would be very happy to be in the day that cryptocurrency will be used everyday.
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
May 04, 2019, 12:48:23 AM
Definitely, cryptocurrency would survive simply because there's volume and people are free to trade within this 24/7 market, unless there's a large scale ban similarly like medicine control there's no way people would get rid of this path for fortune. Its too early for the world to understand the impact of crypto since its so small compared and irrelevant within our lifes.
Activity: 476
May 03, 2019, 10:37:39 PM
Definitely crypto were going to survive. The future of money is digital assets and cryptocurrency has come to stay strong despite of the market down trend, sooner all of this difficulties are going to be okay.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
April 29, 2019, 04:32:29 PM
of course will survive, many big companies have a great hopings and plans to use cryptocurrency instead the dollar, so we will see
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
April 29, 2019, 04:13:35 PM
I make all my investments neatly. I carefully study the market and choose the favorite. I know people who put everything on crypto. They left the job, sold everything and invested all the savings. I admire such people. I couldn't have done this. It all depends on your investment.
Leaving the job for crypto trading is not something can be done by a smart person. Investment amounts depend on the budget f the person who wants to go all in or put the percentage of the portfolio.
Activity: 130
Merit: 1
April 29, 2019, 04:10:13 PM
What we do know from recent weeks is that there is money to be made trading cryptocurrencies in a bear market. Everything going on in the crypto markets suggests that there is room now for investors to “get long,” set automatic triggers (buy/sell) to leverage and protect capital. For sure,  cryptocurrency will survive
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 2
April 29, 2019, 03:45:57 PM
Of course it will... Anyone who thinks otherwise is still living in the past and has refused to move with the times. Blockchain and with it the crypto technology is one that not only has practical applications but has the power to become a major player in most economies across the globe. This is already being witnessed with the massive adoption and lots of businesses already migrating to blockchain. This will continue to expand for the unforeseeable future.
Activity: 98
April 29, 2019, 03:29:37 PM
I make all my investments neatly. I carefully study the market and choose the favorite. I know people who put everything on crypto. They left the job, sold everything and invested all the savings. I admire such people. I couldn't have done this. It all depends on your investment.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
April 29, 2019, 03:14:46 PM
The characteristic of cryptocurrencies will solely come to an cease if traders or consumers decides no longer to buy them anymore however that would be not possible to manifest due to the fact crypto traders maintain coming to buy more coins. The survival of cryptocurrencies rely also on their market demands, some cash obtained delisted in the exchanges because no person is buying them. I agree additionally about being a grasp of our ship however a greater master, like the whales, are the ones who mostly steer the crypto ship in their own favored destination.
Activity: 266
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
April 29, 2019, 03:08:18 PM
Cryptocurrencies will definitely survive in the conditions of market volatility.
I believe in this because I see that a lot of market players are coming to the market who are ready to invest in coins in order to make a profit.
The emergence of new coins also gives hope that cryptocurrency will live forever.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 29, 2019, 06:53:37 AM
Cryptocurrency will really survive because of the people who are having some hopes that the cryptocurrency and the market will get back again to the normal state in which the price of the coins will start to increase and it will go to bull market again in which the coins are very high. Think an alternative way so that you may also survive in ths current issue of the cryptocurrency and the market, just for example like me I am playing some
games in order to recover some of the losses that I've get from the past few years because of what happen on the market in which it goes down.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
April 28, 2019, 09:22:19 AM
In this there is no doubt that this is a fact that people understand and already see that in the near future, cryptocurrency is in any case our digital future. This is a fact that today is profitable.
Pages:
Jump to: