Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency will survive - page 25. (Read 100013 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
April 03, 2019, 12:24:48 PM
Yes, crypto will survive as long as someone will use it, buy it, send it, pay with it, and store it, and also as long miners will mine it (for coins that need to mine it), and can be a very good option in future if most of shops will accept it for payments in most countries.
There are some countires who made crypto payments as legal and also we can spend crypto currencies for some service now but it need to be adopted by the local store level to keep crypto currency succeeded on it core of invenetion.
Activity: 795
Merit: 251
April 03, 2019, 12:12:25 PM
Cryptocurrency  is like a water in a bowl, the water moves but the bowl determines the flow

We crypto users are the Bowl. The reality of life is do you do the right things with the water (altcoins, bitcoins, Etherum Huh )

This simply means only crypto users causes the bearish moment and the bull run
Make the right decisions

I think the crypto market exists or not depends primarily on Bitcoin. If bitcoin is growing and prospering, the crypto market will grow more and more. Therefore, existence is mainly controlled by Bitcoin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
April 03, 2019, 12:11:10 PM
For 2 days, the cryptocurrency market goes up. This makes people very happy. I hope the bull trend has started. We have been waiting for this for a very long time and our expectations will be generously rewarded.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
April 03, 2019, 11:49:30 AM
I agree with this. And Im pretty sure that cryptocurrency will survive not now but soon and it will leads us to success in the near future. Just wait until the market hits the bullrun.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
April 03, 2019, 11:45:16 AM
Yes, crypto will survive as long as someone will use it, buy it, send it, pay with it, and store it, and also as long miners will mine it (for coins that need to mine it), and can be a very good option in future if most of shops will accept it for payments in most countries.
Activity: 445
Merit: 10
April 03, 2019, 11:44:21 AM
I agree with this.

as a token hodler, only you can guide your tokens to the right path, if you decide to sell at loss in dump, or at profit in pump
Its all your decision

which means, united together, we can guide crypto currency to the right places.
You are right sir... Proper discipline towards our tokens is the best key to achieve what we are looking for.... Dont sell tokens that will only give u lesser profits... Wait for its turn to rise since bull market is starting.. Learn the basic knowledge in trading to avoid or lessen our loss.. Dont be a weakhand.. Dont get easily affected of those FUD.. Coz once your emotions overcome you, you can make any decisions that can affect more on the future... Do your own research so you will not be lost..
Activity: 490
freelanex.io
April 03, 2019, 11:39:28 AM
as we move forward in time and future very soon the concept of fiat currency is going to be almost absolete.The fiat does not have anything like gold or other things as back up.And that's the main thing people will soon realize the fact and the overall system is bound to change and accept new ideas.crypto currency is already bringing revolution and more to come.

The presence of crypto indeed brought a revolution in the economic field. The current increase in the crypto market shows that people are beginning to believe and re-engage in it. Fiat is not like gold but the existence of fiat will still last a long time and crypto will not be easy to eliminate fiat.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
April 03, 2019, 11:38:29 AM
Yes,, crypto currency will survive. crypto currency not only currency but also it is great asset us. crypto is very good platform. it is giving lot of opportunities  every people. you can trade here. also you can invest here. so my opinion,, it will survive long time.
Activity: 584
Merit: 252
April 03, 2019, 11:24:27 AM
as we move forward in time and future very soon the concept of fiat currency is going to be almost absolete.The fiat does not have anything like gold or other things as back up.And that's the main thing people will soon realize the fact and the overall system is bound to change and accept new ideas.crypto currency is already bringing revolution and more to come.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
April 03, 2019, 10:48:05 AM
Cryptocurrency in any case will have a real chance of a successful completion. Therefore, I think that many who say that they will fall and everything like that, I think that you are just wrong and you do not think correctly. This is my opinion on this.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1
April 02, 2019, 06:02:50 PM
Cryptocurrency will survive There has no confusion. Every market has up and Down. So cryptocurrency will have. Since 2009 cryptocurrency market alive. Though mayn scums are gather here. But many treads and many educated person also gathered here. After all cryptomarket will be survive.     
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
April 02, 2019, 05:31:27 PM
From what we have all seen from the market today, as bitcoin just rose from 4k$ to 5k$ and most alts just rose up by 50% and above, there is no doubt that crypto has come to stay.

Adoption and usage will be the vital key of surviving in crypto. If many people and more institution comes here. More opportunities will be created and demand for crypto will be huge if that happens crypto will stay longer becuase people are using it now.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
April 02, 2019, 04:39:41 PM
From what we have all seen from the market today, as bitcoin just rose from 4k$ to 5k$ and most alts just rose up by 50% and above, there is no doubt that crypto has come to stay.
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
April 02, 2019, 04:11:28 PM
of course, no doubt in it, samsung, apple, alibaba and so on the biggest companies are supporting cryptocurrency, and it is only beginning
Activity: 224
April 02, 2019, 03:22:21 PM
I am sure that no more than 100 cryptocurrencies have survived, and in fact until now there have been hundreds of coins or tokens to die because they are worthless.
I think that you did not get what the OP was saying. The OP says that cryptocurrency will survive, he's not talking about a coin or something but he generalizes it.
I think that cryptocurrency has a great future. This technology is relatively new and only at the beginning of its journey. Now there are a lot of interesting coins that can become very popular in the near future!
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
April 02, 2019, 03:21:15 PM
I am sure that no more than 100 cryptocurrencies have survived, and in fact until now there have been hundreds of coins or tokens to die because they are worthless.
the fact is that, but I still have confidence if they are really serious about developing their project further, maybe a little reduce the number of shitcoin that are dead or there are no price developments. but unfortunately many of them did not care about the project.
Activity: 840
Merit: 268
April 02, 2019, 03:16:46 PM
I think that you did not get what the OP was saying. The OP says that cryptocurrency will survive, he's not talking about a coin or something but he generalizes it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
April 02, 2019, 02:59:04 PM
It seems that today the market has begun to grow, a sharp rise in bitcoin, can cause a green bull! I think this is really the beginning of the next high wave.
Activity: 392
April 02, 2019, 02:47:26 PM
I have a very big confidence that even in the difficult conditions of the cryptocurrency market at this stage of its development, cryptocurrency will surely survive.
The dynamics of their development is obvious and the future is behind them.
Activity: 252
April 02, 2019, 02:41:13 PM
March 31 is the remarkable & significant day for cryptocurrency industry. On March 31, 2013, Bitcoin’s market capitalization hit a $1 billion.Bitcoin experienced sharp gains today, breaking through strong resistance and nearing $5,000 after several weeks trading range-bound.that's why totally agree with you cryptocurrency will survive.     
Pages:
Jump to: