Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency will survive - page 48. (Read 100013 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
November 20, 2018, 02:33:09 AM
Cryptocurrencies dont have any competitors and i think it will be resultative argument for his surviving
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
https://saturn.black
November 20, 2018, 02:26:43 AM
Cryptocurrency  is like a water in a bowl, the water moves but the bowl determines the flow

We crypto users are the Bowl. The reality of life is do you do the right things with the water (altcoins, bitcoins, Etherum Huh )

This simply means only crypto users causes the bearish moment and the bull run
Make the right decisions

And how to force a cup now, investors will be put under the flow of dirty water. I think it is impossible, no one wants to get dirty when you can just wait until everything runs off by itself.
Activity: 462
November 20, 2018, 02:22:43 AM
we as users are sometimes difficult to determine the direction, it seems, requires special skills, I often experience losses because I really do not understand, but the lesson I get is in the world of coins is not as easy as the forex market and the gold trading market
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 20, 2018, 02:18:56 AM
In this case, the purchasing power of investors determines the market trend, which also leads to many whales/sharks in the market controlling the change of encryption!
Activity: 462
November 20, 2018, 02:15:23 AM
Cryptocurrency  is like a water in a bowl, the water moves but the bowl determines the flow

We crypto users are the Bowl. The reality of life is do you do the right things with the water (altcoins, bitcoins, Etherum Huh )

Make the right decisions

Cryptocurrency is sure to survive, all factors indicate that the cryptocurrency has come a very convenient time to change one financial system to another, and many countries have already understood this and are going to meet the cryptocurrency. As in any case, who will be the first, and he will collect all the cream.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
November 19, 2018, 10:20:13 PM
Crypto currencies will surely always to survive as for many years crypto market is have been in this difficulties before in which its continue to survived. The bearish market did not exist to stay in the market forever therefore sooner or later the bullish market will start so better buy as much as you can now as the price is really much cheapest to purchase.
Activity: 364
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
November 19, 2018, 07:51:45 PM
Cryptocurrency  is like a water in a bowl, the water moves but the bowl determines the flow

Make the right decisions

I fully support.Not manipulators crash the market but weak hands that can not resist and go on about.

Same with me, to support the project is the best so that we can help the market range into higher portion. In cryptocurrency it is very useful in different transaction and it leads to success if we hold on together for the progress and improvement of it. All the techniques are being used for gaining.
Activity: 630
October 28, 2018, 10:20:10 AM
We can slightly influence the price of coins but the most important is that we can choose which coins to invest our money in. It is more important to choose a promising coin!
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
October 26, 2018, 11:43:45 AM
Crypto currencies are one of the great discoveries that will affect the global economy in the future. Despite the fact that cryptocurrencies are prohibition for some people, in the future cryptocurrencies will become daily needs for everyone.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
October 25, 2018, 05:20:44 AM
Holders directly affect the market. Holders are affected by news and rumors.

Experienced holders, especially, hodlers are not affected by various rumors and FUD. The beginning traders can listen to the fake news and make very serious mistake. The newbies often lose their money.
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
October 24, 2018, 07:31:21 PM
When we get into this market, I thought that everyone has their own belief in cryptocurrencies as well as their technologies. So I think, it will be.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
October 24, 2018, 07:27:43 PM
Cryptocurrency  is like a water in a bowl, the water moves but the bowl determines the flow

Make the right decisions

Sometimes we just feel like some things happen naturally without the influence of man on them and by the time they happen, we then begin to complain. The same is applicable, when prices begin to fall, then we begin to get more worried. When we worry less, there will be more positive results.
Activity: 124
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 24, 2018, 07:14:03 PM
I agree with you i also believe crypto currency will survive. That is only temporary issue. That is correction. After that bulls will come back to the market and we will see really different and good market conditions in near future.
Activity: 924
Merit: 507
October 24, 2018, 04:24:55 PM
I hope the decision about etf will bring certainty to the market and it will come to life and start growing
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
October 24, 2018, 04:19:34 PM

Make the right decisions

of cpurse cryptocurrency world is going to survive and i believ ethat we can believe in it and make our plans according to this statement
Activity: 412
October 24, 2018, 04:17:44 PM
Of course Cryptocurrency will survive because it has grown for a during time. Bitcoin is slowly proving it to be the indispensable part of our human history.
Activity: 154
October 23, 2018, 05:42:40 AM
In my opinion, Cryptocurrency will survive. Cryptocurrency will be of great importance in the future because people need money in the whole world, they can fulfill the cryptocurrency needed.
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
October 23, 2018, 04:00:55 AM
Cryptocurrency will survive, but the market will continue to experience a price increase and decrease. And this depends on the market demand, if market volume growing up, it was very nice of course. But it is very difficult to market price stable. But I am sure that the market will experience a price increase.
Activity: 421
October 23, 2018, 03:36:25 AM
I have never worried that the cryptocurrency market will disappear, even if it doesn't look perfect, but I think all the new financial industries will have this development process!
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
October 23, 2018, 03:34:34 AM
cryptocurrency is a great technology and it has to survive because we are developing so sooner or later we all have to accept crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: