Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency will survive - page 46. (Read 100013 times)

Activity: 335
Merit: 10
November 25, 2018, 03:24:37 AM
The cryptocurrency will not disappear, but many altcoins will disappear. This is a painful moment, and now the price of Bitcoin is $3,800! shock the world! It’s really crazy, a lot of coins are about to disappear this time. Countless investors are about to go bankrupt.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
November 25, 2018, 03:23:44 AM
I think the Cryptocurrency will always last and always increase the interest. Because this Cryptocurrency is one way for people to invest in security which is certainly very extraordinary. Therefore I am very confident that Cryptocurrency will always last for the next few years.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 81
November 25, 2018, 02:59:22 AM
Man, you're absolutely right. We must learn from what happens in the crypto world and play our best role. First of all, we must get rid of the idea that we will be rich with crypto quickly. We should grow along with the cryptocurrencies to achieve that they reach their full development so that they can lower the volatility.
Activity: 184
November 25, 2018, 02:48:43 AM
as long as many large companies are investing or cooperating with crypto, I am sure that the future of crypto will remain bright, a situation like this is a common thing, so don't be too nervous about the situation and the current news about crypto
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
November 25, 2018, 02:16:36 AM
Cryptocurrency  is like a water in a bowl, the water moves but the bowl determines the flow

We crypto users are the Bowl. The reality of life is do you do the right things with the water (altcoins, bitcoins, Etherum Huh )

This simply means only crypto users causes the bearish moment and the bull run
Make the right decisions

And no one says that the crypt will die, it just shows us its real value and state of affairs. Uncontrollability leads to such terrible consequences.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 25, 2018, 02:13:22 AM
When is growth?
Activity: 476
https://beta.afce.io/#/
November 25, 2018, 01:57:37 AM
Dear I totally agree with you,every investors enter in market for a good profit but no one can control this market in market knowledge is very important but I think luck is also more important in this market.
Activity: 14
November 25, 2018, 01:44:20 AM
I don't see any reason for invest into altcoins
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
November 25, 2018, 12:00:28 AM
Cryptocurrency  is like a water in a bowl, the water moves but the bowl determines the flow

We crypto users are the Bowl. The reality of life is do you do the right things with the water (altcoins, bitcoins, Etherum Huh )

This simply means only crypto users causes the bearish moment and the bull run
Make the right decisions

Yes it is true and I agree, cryptocurrency will survive as long as their are users and investors loves trading in crytpo. Crypto is for the lifetime technology that created for the people who wants to earn profits.
Activity: 77
November 24, 2018, 11:50:03 PM
We've got philosophers here. Crypto currency is not like water because it constantly appears in the glass and is replaced by a new one, it is not a static object.
Crypto must be able to survive so he will rise again and replace the better. now is a bad year for him but calm down this is the Crypto side and after this it will definitely rise and soar that it can benefit you in the future. Crypto is a tool that can help you make profits so there is a lot of hope that Crypto will soon be stable and can increase.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
November 24, 2018, 10:49:07 PM
We've got philosophers here. Crypto currency is not like water because it constantly appears in the glass and is replaced by a new one, it is not a static object.
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
November 24, 2018, 04:30:00 PM
Surely crypto currency will survive for long and so do crypto currency users. Maybe 10-20 years later maybe most of them can't survive. But this market will do it. Blockchain technology itself is a revolutionary idea which will take change in the teach world. And this crypto is not for short term, it's the future so I think crypto will survive for surely. Maybe for some corrections we will be lost many things but at that te we also make many new and useful project. So don't worry just calm down and happy with what you have.
Activity: 728
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
November 24, 2018, 12:19:43 AM
I think that crypto will survive and after 5 year we will have less coins with high value and concrete usage.
Agree with that. crypto will never die, it will be stronger and stronger. Many altcoin will not live and will soon be destroyed.
It seems i should be agree with that, natural selection will be applied in this cryptocurrency world.
All the low quality coins will be gone and the good one will be survive, that time the cryptocurrency world should be more stable than what we can see today.
Activity: 29
November 24, 2018, 12:16:20 AM
I think that crypto will survive and after 5 year we will have less coins with high value and concrete usage.
Agree with that. crypto will never die, it will be stronger and stronger. Many altcoin will not live and will soon be destroyed.
Activity: 392
November 24, 2018, 12:07:16 AM
I believe this if cryptocurrency will be able to survive, many people have invested in crypto and they can get extra income, even though crypto is not like last year but I am sure he will be able to survive because many people invest in crypto
Activity: 28
November 23, 2018, 11:55:52 PM
I think that now it makes no sense to invest in altcoins
November 23, 2018, 11:19:02 PM
What to do on such market?
Activity: 552
Merit: 1
November 23, 2018, 11:11:08 PM
You can be right by your illustration of bowl related to Cryptocurrency users while the water serves as the coins but I can't agree with you saying we control the prize. The price can be manipulated but can't be controlled by users. And yes I believe every one wants the boom while no one knows the particular time. Though if I'm to say I don't have too much expectation for this year's boom but I'm hopping it happens soon as I hope for early next year. Patience is needed while it's even good to invest now as the prize is dropped.
Activity: 826
November 23, 2018, 10:44:14 PM
Everyone now knows Cryptocurrency and they are interested in getting money from this industry. So they also invest in this digital currency. And in this industry, of course, you can experience losses and you can also make a profit. And I am sure that this digital currency will last a long time and have a future.
November 23, 2018, 10:42:36 PM
When is growth?Huh
Pages:
Jump to: