Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptocurrency will survive - page 49. (Read 100013 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
October 23, 2018, 03:20:35 AM
So far there is no threat to the survival of the cryptocurrencies. They are all doing well despite the market being so low. They are going to survive, there is no way that cryptocurrencies are going to die out given the  kind of technology that is backing up the coins. They are always going to end up doing very well in the long run, they are the currencies of the future
In fact, in my opinion the Cryptocurrencies has just been born, so will always survive for a few of years later, perhaps until the 5-10 years in the future. Nowadays we just enjoy the moments of excellence Cryptocurrency in our lives to improve our financial economy.
Yes, this market is relatively young, why do you think that they can cease to exist in 5-10 years Huh I personally believe that cryptocurrency is no longer going anywhere, they cannot disappear.
Activity: 344
Merit: 10
October 23, 2018, 03:16:37 AM
In theory, this statement is correct. If someone can appeal to all retail investors to unite the front, then this power can be very powerful. But human nature is selfish. There is only one possibility for the millions of unrelated people to unite the front, when the entire human race is facing extinction.
Activity: 224
October 23, 2018, 03:10:57 AM
Maybe it can survive or not. Depends on the coin itself. If the benefits and many requests for the coin itself. Of course it will survive, otherwise the coin will die and cannot survive. That proves all crypto coins must compete in order to survive.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
October 23, 2018, 01:21:19 AM
So far there is no threat to the survival of the cryptocurrencies. They are all doing well despite the market being so low. They are going to survive, there is no way that cryptocurrencies are going to die out given the  kind of technology that is backing up the coins. They are always going to end up doing very well in the long run, they are the currencies of the future
In fact, in my opinion the Cryptocurrencies has just been born, so will always survive for a few of years later, perhaps until the 5-10 years in the future. Nowadays we just enjoy the moments of excellence Cryptocurrency in our lives to improve our financial economy.
Activity: 350
October 23, 2018, 01:15:48 AM
Of course I believe that cryptocurrency will last a long time for the future, and all certainly hope crypto growth will increase over time and more people will invest in cryptocurrency
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
October 23, 2018, 01:04:25 AM
When it comes to crypto currency , the future has not been the problem, the problem has been settling the present and taking full advantage of it
What we have lately are hypers and weak hands

Crypto currency is not for the weak
It is for the strong mind and courageous
Do your own research
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
October 19, 2018, 01:58:58 PM
What do you mean will survive? If it is only survive not grwing I think yes, because too many new coins are worthless nothing is value of the new tokens. They are like trash in the market. See the list in idex. May be hundreds tokens with low volume trade. Yeah even no trade at  all for 24 hours. Real real unworthy cryptocurrency. How cryptocurrency will be sustanable currency if the market is dying.
Activity: 294
October 19, 2018, 01:50:40 PM
Of course, the cryptocurrency will be in a good position because if you follow the market then you will know that the market is going up slowly, that means it is affecting the market. Although the market situation is very bad now, I hope the market will soon recover and many companies are coming up with a good project, so I think it will survive soon.
Activity: 518
October 19, 2018, 10:49:59 AM
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
October 19, 2018, 01:48:33 AM
The impetus for the development of the crypto market will be a very strong excitement created in one of the G8 countries among the population of this one country. For the rising crypto market, small investors with their 100-500 dollars will go from around the world. The market will fly up. So it was in 2017 in Japan. The question is - will we wait for this? The answer should be from large investors.
Activity: 434
October 18, 2018, 07:25:03 AM
There is an extraordinary amount of technology in the blockchain world that already exists that can improve business performance ten fold, but because of the significant decline in the price of all digital currencies business are staying clear of blockchain and crypto.
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
October 18, 2018, 06:31:18 AM
Capitalization of market cryptography depends only on supply and demand. We need to trust cryptography, it can improve our lives. If we want this market to develop, we need to promote the advantages of this market.
Activity: 322
Global loyalty & rewards
October 18, 2018, 06:14:58 AM
One thing is to deal with the transfusion of money from one coin to another, and completely different to invest in the field of cryptography. It seems to me that only with the arrival of new investors, this area can come to life.
Activity: 266
October 18, 2018, 06:13:47 AM
Holders directly affect the market. Holders are affected by news and rumors.
Activity: 448
October 17, 2018, 02:01:34 PM
Crypto is just a rest for all of us who determine the profit and loss in investing, because crypto survive or not we investors are very influential with the stability of market prices and ICO projects. do not rely too much on the increase or decrease in the market if we are able to analyze and move there is no meaningless word. make the best use of this, it is still the beginning of crypto, it's still a long way to go.
Activity: 476
October 17, 2018, 01:16:27 PM
Cryptocurrency will survive surely and this is so true if by now the crypto is still in existence after the massive attacks from various governments and their agents this year 2018. I believe that cryptocurrency has the future of financial transaction globally because of blockchain technology which i called the invention of 21st century. We are witnessing the adoption of cryptocurrency by governments in the Asian continents which continue through other countries around the world.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
October 17, 2018, 11:54:38 AM
Crypto is still a money-making industry for many financial institutions as well as many types of companies. And they are not easy to lose. That's why I believe cryptocurrencies will still exist.
Activity: 322
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 17, 2018, 11:35:46 AM
In principle, you all say correctly, the only thing that we can do is a detailed analysis of the coins, before investing!

I also believe that cryptocurrency will survive and will have a future.
The problem is that now even promising projects cannot collect the required amount of fees due to a strong market decline.
Activity: 406
October 17, 2018, 11:30:51 AM
I think it will stand it. Every market has crises. This is an integral part of the formation of any market.
Activity: 168
October 17, 2018, 11:28:15 AM
Of course cryptocurrency will survive! So many people don't know about this was to get rich and you can only imagine how much money they could invest here! So we should tell them about this and bring them here!
Pages:
Jump to: