Pages:
Author

Topic: CRYPTODOUBLE.COM - 100% PROFIT IN JUST 100 HOURS - 5% REFERRAL COMMISSION - page 12. (Read 111825 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Anyone know if this is true ? 

https://i.imgur.com/5eXAVfd.png

the site is down so i assume it is. you can see earlier post in this thread that he says it as well.
i think he is an idiot who stuff's his nose in places he doesnt belong.

next he wants to shut ltcgear.

what an idiot!!!!

it was still PAYING until someone/people decided to erase the already small chances completely of getting payout.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Looks like the fun has come to an end, people were warned well in advance multiple times Smiley

People's stupidity is infinite Smiley
Activity: 59
Anyone know if this is true ? 

the site is down so i assume it is. you can see earlier post in this thread that he says it as well.
i think he is an idiot who stuff's his nose in places he doesnt belong.

next he wants to shut ltcgear.

what an idiot!!!!
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
This ponzi ended? Oh well.. I lost my BTC.. it is alright.. Sad .
i've invested my DOGEs Sad

Sorry to hear that. DOGE mad.

Interstellar, did you get cryptodouble shut down...if so, before or after they stopped making payments ? 
Activity: 3
The site is not loading for me, I want to double my bitcoin when I have some. When will the site be back?
Activity: 260
Some of "my invested" coins are still staking at his deposit address, they will probably soon be sold at exchange is there something we can do it about it ? Inform exchanges ?
Activity: 310
Also, recent drops of bitcoin prices is surely this guy selling his btc. So, don't be alarmed and think that btc is dying...
Activity: 126
Fierce, The Legend
ghanmi chorki

you will see address soon enough:
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Looks like the fun has come to an end, people were warned well in advance multiple times Smiley
Activity: 310
So, I'm wondering... if this guy has done ponzis before, doesn't he have enough money already to just enjoy it?

I guess he will never really feel free and safe though.. always people looking for him...
Activity: 140
Still no sign of the website  Angry
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Cloudflare (the ddos protection service), the hosting provider and the domain registrar of the site received a number of abuse complaints. The site shut down shortly after I got an email that cloudflare was investigating it and notifying the hosting provider.
then it'll back or not? Huh

No, it's done. They stopped paying. They are running with the money now.
i've lost my DOGEs
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Sorry to hear that. DOGE mad.
the guy easily made a couple of million dollars; he ripped off many people from all over.  i am sure he is bound to get sorted out sooner or later. 
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Personal Text Space Not For Sale
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
where is that website? it doesn't load anymore  Angry Angry

Cloudflare (the ddos protection service), the hosting provider and the domain registrar of the site received a number of abuse complaints. The site shut down shortly after I got an email that cloudflare was investigating it and notifying the hosting provider.

No, it's done. They stopped paying. They are running with the money now.
where is that website? it doesn't load anymore  Angry Angry

Pages:
Jump to: