Pages:
Author

Topic: CRYPTODOUBLE.COM - 100% PROFIT IN JUST 100 HOURS - 5% REFERRAL COMMISSION - page 14. (Read 111825 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
It was fun while it lasted.  I actually got paid out twice.  Put in .01 when I got an email about it about two weeks ago.  Got .02 back right on time.  Put their .01 back in and got .02 back on time again.  Put .02 profit in and well you know the rest of the story.  At least they didn't get me.  The trick is to get in early.  This concept, although hella dickish is freaking brilliant.  The last time I checked they had 20k+ deposits.  They probably walked away with a ton of coin.  I hate Chinese ingenuity.  Bitfloyd

I guess it does depend on how depleted their reserves got, but based on when the site went down, and how the payments slowly stopped - it literally did seem like they just ran out of funds.

Of course, I don't know how many funds they syphoned out during the process. But at one stage had they "just done a runner" they had about 2,500btc "in play"
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
It was fun while it lasted.  I actually got paid out twice.  Put in .01 when I got an email about it about two weeks ago.  Got .02 back right on time.  Put their .01 back in and got .02 back on time again.  Put .02 profit in and well you know the rest of the story.  At least they didn't get me.  The trick is to get in early.  This concept, although hella dickish is freaking brilliant.  The last time I checked they had 20k+ deposits.  They probably walked away with a ton of coin.  I hate Chinese ingenuity.  Bitfloyd
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
they are offline  Huh

RIP Cryptodouble. First round was fun. Second round sucked eggs.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Everythin in crypto world is dead , this was my red light. I sold today my rig , for btcs, will continie to trade, waiting for stupid miners to dump to my price, then will pump the coin. For me all crypto is dead, even btc, time will show if i right or not ...

you sold the rig for btc and now you're telling that btc is dead? hmmm nice logic their man

lol. Every chart other then price says Bitcoin is thriving.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Everythin in crypto world is dead , this was my red light. I sold today my rig , for btcs, will continie to trade, waiting for stupid miners to dump to my price, then will pump the coin. For me all crypto is dead, even btc, time will show if i right or not ...

you sold the rig for btc and now you're telling that btc is dead? hmmm nice logic their man
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
https://www.bitworks.io

So a completely obvious HYIP was your red light, must have your signals messed up some Smiley
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Fierce, The Legend
it should have lasted longer there were many more investments than payouts... when investments slowed and payouts increased is when they pull the plug.. at this point they shorted many investors and shorted themselves... I would have expected payouts to be close to .5 of investments before they shut down.. there is some speculation they have sold to moolah.io and will be up and running again...
Activity: 574
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Seriously, did you guys expect something different?

I expected it to last a few more days, given that it's been up since December 17th.

I also expect Ponzis to become the Penny Auctions of Bitcoin, now that someone has demonstrated demand.

Dec 17th is like 10 years in crypto
Activity: 327
Merit: 124

I expected it to last a few more days, given that it's been up since December 17th.

I also expect Ponzis to become the Penny Auctions of Bitcoin, now that someone has demonstrated demand.

Activity: 574
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Activity: 66
Mining til I puke
You can only screw people so long before the boot of justice and/or ass kicking screams forth in your direction. He will get his. Yes, this is a very large planet, but the Internet has made it a much smaller place.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057
SpacePirate.io
Activity: 3
I don't have a problem stating that the servers were in Paris.  http://whatismyipaddress.com/ip/94.23.28.117  Take a gander at that link.  These people don't need 24 hours to pay back, they need to be internet shamed by everyone!
Activity: 7
I think the site owner is Gnarly Sheen.

Twitter Profile : https://twitter.com/liftyourlife
ps. look he last post :
https://twitter.com/liftyourlife/status/554761978300743681

Facebook Profile ( i think, no sure, but can be ) : https://www.facebook.com/sweetjones420?ref=br_rs

Just helping everybody who put your money in that shitty site ( me too, lol )
Activity: 28
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
The site can't visit now

The webpage is not avaible  Angry
ACQ
Activity: 89
AKA- Drosanx 1Gi2qsybpbkCmxxVEENTVvEW57Jq5HGMTB
Activity: 630
You affiliate people need to give it up. To keep going on posting after scams, makes me think your just as involved in enjoying the scam.
Pages:
Jump to: