Pages:
Author

Topic: CRYPTODOUBLE.COM - 100% PROFIT IN JUST 100 HOURS - 5% REFERRAL COMMISSION - page 8. (Read 111792 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Now.
Only for hashie.co Members with Frostcoins.

What the heck is frostcoins? another alt coin?

Also the sites closed down.. so it wouldnt be available to any members.

Some people just replying without reading the post.
Activity: 560
Fuck this shit, site advertised it was insured. Find these assholes and send them to jail. Set the example once and for all.

Did you read their Terms and Conditions? You didn't, isn't it?!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
we knew how its gonn end. we should move on Wink
o3u
Activity: 393
Money comes, money goes
I lot a bit of money, but i'm not mad.

However if someone wants to do something about this, instead of complaining or ranting on that it was to be expected,

this person should write a long post about what is to be done, spelling out what is expected to be done (ie. rise funds to hire someone to get more info on him, or report him to all authorities) how it's expected to be done (someone with reputation for this, or keeping a list of contacted authorities), and bookkeeping as well as updates.

Anything else is just trolling and filth spam adding too many pages to this shitty scamer's post.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
1BTC = 200$ LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Guys I lost some money too. Maybe We should work together and try to find those scammers? Maybe We should "rent" someone with good skills and if We would take back our money, We would pay at least a half to him? But the question is: is there a possibility to take back what they stole from us? What do You think?

Skilled people that are able to catch him won't accept to be hired before you place the bounty in escrow up front. It's a good idea to start a fund for this purpose, just it has to be done by some respectable member, who is also hit by this and willing to work on collecting money for bounty. If there is one like that now it's the time to step up, and others should state how much BTC are they willing to pay up front for the bounty.

LOL.  Honestly, you are going to put your money into what is 100% obviously a ponzi scam, and then you're going to cry about it and put up a bounty to locate the people?  I do find it kind of humerus that with all the red lights, all the warning signs, all the people saying this is a scam, someone actually decides they got screwed. No shitttttt you got screwed, if you don't want to lose your money, quit throwing it at shit tat is 100% clearly a scam and nothing else. It's pretty simple.

Perhaps if people weren't 100% oblivious to the warning signs of a pure scam, they would stop losing their money, but I guess you can't change the mindstate of those who continually choose to avoid warning signs and throw their wealth at the 1st, largest risk investment possible. Roll Eyes

+1
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
why dont you run one then?
Activity: 588
Not sure why those timed ponzie games are popular, if anything I'd go one running forever...
legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos
has any one in here checked out nextponzi.com?

I think the best thing is to get in early and than bounce.

Studies of gamblers have shown that immediately after losing, ones inhibitions towards excessive risk taking and betting too much are significantly lowered for subsequent bets.

So I'll probably wait at least a few weeks before dipping my toe into Bitcoin gaming again.

Others should feel free to partake and post their experiences.

In the words of Bill Clinton, "Nobody ever gets even in this life."

this surely looks scam.
Activity: 327
Merit: 124
has any one in here checked out nextponzi.com?

I think the best thing is to get in early and than bounce.

Studies of gamblers have shown that immediately after losing, ones inhibitions towards excessive risk taking and betting too much are significantly lowered for subsequent bets.

So I'll probably wait at least a few weeks before dipping my toe into Bitcoin gaming again.

Others should feel free to partake and post their experiences.

In the words of Bill Clinton, "Nobody ever gets even in this life."

Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Guys I lost some money too. Maybe We should work together and try to find those scammers? Maybe We should "rent" someone with good skills and if We would take back our money, We would pay at least a half to him? But the question is: is there a possibility to take back what they stole from us? What do You think?

Skilled people that are able to catch him won't accept to be hired before you place the bounty in escrow up front. It's a good idea to start a fund for this purpose, just it has to be done by some respectable member, who is also hit by this and willing to work on collecting money for bounty. If there is one like that now it's the time to step up, and others should state how much BTC are they willing to pay up front for the bounty.

LOL.  Honestly, you are going to put your money into what is 100% obviously a ponzi scam, and then you're going to cry about it and put up a bounty to locate the people?  I do find it kind of humerus that with all the red lights, all the warning signs, all the people saying this is a scam, someone actually decides they got screwed. No shitttttt you got screwed, if you don't want to lose your money, quit throwing it at shit tat is 100% clearly a scam and nothing else. It's pretty simple.

Perhaps if people weren't 100% oblivious to the warning signs of a pure scam, they would stop losing their money, but I guess you can't change the mindstate of those who continually choose to avoid warning signs and throw their wealth at the 1st, largest risk investment possible. Roll Eyes

+1      greed is bad
Activity: 210

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Website down. Coins gone made some small profits. Game over here nothing to see here any more move on find something new to ponzi about with.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1075
^ Will code for Bitcoins

Activity: 210
Guy got away with almost 1000 bitcoin! Don't invest in PONZIS PEOPLE!!!
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1038
https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C
Sorry to rain on your ponzi parade bud. Will do it again every time. Better put that in your calculations.

Future variations on the CryptoDouble theme will no doubt be perfectly legal, and engage in full disclosure of how they work.  Should you engage in tortious interference with their business, they will sue you until you are living under a bridge, where you will have little protection from the large numbers of people wishing to use an electric drill on your kneecaps.

I'm not one of those people, but I would definitely watch the video on YouTube.  Cheesy

As long as they disclose they are a ponzi, like weeklyponzi for example, it's just a distasteful form of gambling and I don't give a shit so we are on the same page. But please don't bring tort law bs into this for your own dignity's sake.

Can you give me back my coins from CD ?
Do you have any idea how many people lost their coins or how much ?
You piece of crap !
One day we will have your ass !
It is just of matter of time..  Cool

Crocko, you made me lol Wink
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
Activity: 826
'All that glitters is not gold'
Sorry to rain on your ponzi parade bud. Will do it again every time. Better put that in your calculations.

Future variations on the CryptoDouble theme will no doubt be perfectly legal, and engage in full disclosure of how they work.  Should you engage in tortious interference with their business, they will sue you until you are living under a bridge, where you will have little protection from the large numbers of people wishing to use an electric drill on your kneecaps.

I'm not one of those people, but I would definitely watch the video on YouTube.  Cheesy

As long as they disclose they are a ponzi, like weeklyponzi for example, it's just a distasteful form of gambling and I don't give a shit so we are on the same page. But please don't bring tort law bs into this for your own dignity's sake.

Can you give me back my coins from CD ?
Do you have any idea how many people lost their coins or how much ?
You piece of crap !
One day we will have your ass !
It is just of matter of time..  Cool
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Now.
Only for hashie.co Members with Frostcoins.

https://i.imgur.com/Ql9Dw0A.png

What the heck is frostcoins? another alt coin?

Also the sites closed down.. so it wouldnt be available to any members.
Pages:
Jump to: