Pages:
Author

Topic: CRYPTODOUBLE.COM - 100% PROFIT IN JUST 100 HOURS - 5% REFERRAL COMMISSION - page 18. (Read 111825 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
just noticed that there are over 31,000 payment's still to be made why are we clinging to any hope of getting any of it back , we
are mad really
wher? can you give me the link or url?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
just noticed that there are over 31,000 payment's still to be made why are we clinging to any hope of getting any of it back , we
are mad really
Activity: 29
they're not paying anymore btc, doge, ltc for example... only some altcoins, probably to allude more people to keep coming...
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
So they still are paying alts eh, maybe they will carry on a little longer?
Activity: 649
Merit: 500
Seems they're paying rather selectively. Look at the transactions of recent payouts and they're around 100 hours after their deposits. Yet they're not paying deposits that were pending over the weekend... so there's a huge window of payments that are still pending while more recent payouts are made.
They still aren't paying BTC and I've only seen one LTC payment today.

Perhaps they'll retroactively clear all the pending payments... or perhaps not.
You pays your money, you takes your chance. Ahh, crypto.

Perhaps they are paying only to the top affiliates...

Edit:
For example, this guy p6fWto6M3MaafnNkYbj8vBsEWRawAGKFZD is getting a lot of HYP.
Activity: 44
Seems they're paying rather selectively. Look at the transactions of recent payouts and they're around 100 hours after their deposits. Yet they're not paying deposits that were pending over the weekend... so there's a huge window of payments that are still pending while more recent payouts are made.
They still aren't paying BTC and I've only seen one LTC payment today.

Perhaps they'll retroactively clear all the pending payments... or perhaps not.
You pays your money, you takes your chance. Ahh, crypto.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
Very strange behavior. I just checked the deposit address for my 8,000+ DGB I sent to cryptodouble. There are still sitting in this deposit address. The payout has been pending over 24 hours but the original coins have been sitting in the same address for over 5 days now. Only 1 tx to that address so I know they are my coins, or used to be.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Cryptodouble still paying... not dead

For a moment i thought my Dodge Coins got paid out, but was payment from cointellect  Roll Eyes

Hope CD is running for a while - like it. I would play again but i need , eh want ,  to get paid first.

Activity: 19
just received my supercoin payout, pending just for a brief moment there. I would be patient and avoid namecalling before jumping to the conclusion that they are just ponzi/scammers.
http://i60.tinypic.com/262sfgj.jpg
legendary
Sometimes it can take up to 12hours when their hotwallet of given coin is empty.

Waited for LTCD and HYP also.

I wait when got paid then reinvest

you're a support of Crypto Double?
can you tell us more what happens?

What?

I´m a gambler and waiting a payment (dodge)

I was reading their TOS before depositing and its written there with the 12hours.

But it´s normal, no wallet has unlimited funds. They have to purchase coins also and fill their wallets. 200 different coins.

Activity: 75
Sometimes it can take up to 12hours when their hotwallet of given coin is empty.

you're a support of Crypto Double?
can you tell us more what happens?
legendary
Party over guys , life goes on.
Lesson from here is don't let ponzi scheme grows again.It will be always ended like this.

Not over, this need to get paid to get the ball rolling when you need btc payouts !

When we have a look at the 5th, this was a rather big deposit:

legendary

BRE
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1014
Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations
Party over guys , life goes on.
Lesson from here is don't let ponzi scheme grows again.It will be always ended like this.
Activity: 327
Merit: 124
looks like we got a brand new one!!!1111!!!1

http://multibtc.net/

At least they're honest about where the profits come from...

Pay 0.5 BTC today and get 1 BTC when the next person sends some Bitcoin.

This reminds me of a similar thing using chains for GPT offers.  People add their names to the list, and when the people ahead of them complete their "offers", they get their flatscreen.

Eventually, the thing peters out, and you have a bunch of people at the end who have done offers, and have gotten nothing.

BTW, it seems to me that CryptoDouble does a lot of traffic in obscure alternative cryptocurrencies that seems far in excess of their actual adoption rate.  I wonder if they are generating some of this internally to create the illusion of a large base of investors.

Activity: 310
2015-01-06 09:51:57    Dogecoin   10000 DOGE  Pending

So, yea. Not looking good... but I got my bitcoins from this site, so I'm on plus either way...
Activity: 560
Guys can you help retweet this for a friend. If he gets 50 retweets he is going to payout  the top 50  0.1  btc each if they pay him out

Thanks,

SRSLY? Is it a ponzi in ponzi? maybe we should send him our BTCs and he'll double it in 100 hours?

We reach new highs already lol  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: