Pages:
Author

Topic: CRYPTODOUBLE.COM - 100% PROFIT IN JUST 100 HOURS - 5% REFERRAL COMMISSION - page 6. (Read 111792 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Ace of ♠♠♠♠
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Activity: 301
I Said this to start with

Re: CRYPTODOUBLE.COM - 100% PROFIT IN JUST 100 HOURS - 5% REFERRAL COMMISSION
January 11, 2015, 06:49:53 PM

Who in the right mind,Sends Hard Earned Bitcoins/Dogecoins and other SHITcoins Into A site Which apparently Doubles your Coins if that was possible why need other peoples funds to double If you can double your own Clearly Scam..

Shame this shit happens here Shouldn't all Ponzi/potential Scams Be removed From Bitcointalk.??
Activity: 327
Merit: 124
It was converted to some fiat currency an right now is in some hookers butt crack in a VIP strip club.

Amazing what you can learn from the blockchain.  Bitcoin is truly a very advanced piece of software.

Activity: 462
Merit: 251
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
In case it helps to trace the money, I sent ~$25 worth of BTC to CryptoDouble at address 1FubeT1VSF6dCmBXZhy9npAhMURe1bxQEd and my payout address was to be 1M5xBucHRhERbsrhRp5Dw2TfTcwnB9SWhy.

See if you can find out where my money is now.

It was converted to some fiat currency an right now is in some hookers butt crack in a VIP strip club.
Activity: 327
Merit: 124
In case it helps to trace the money, I sent ~$25 worth of BTC to CryptoDouble at address 1FubeT1VSF6dCmBXZhy9npAhMURe1bxQEd and my payout address was to be 1M5xBucHRhERbsrhRp5Dw2TfTcwnB9SWhy.

See if you can find out where my money is now.

Activity: 308
What happened ?
If this ponzi is done, this thread should be locked.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
So that is it? The guy just stole in front of our faces, more than 1 million in cryptocurrency and nothing can be done?
That is one of the reasons crypto will never be mainstream, unless there is some regulamentatios.
This is just ridiculous.

Assume Responsibility for your finances!

Crypto is freedom and freedom means you assume responsibility. You can't expect "higher authorities", the "state", the "regulations" or the "police" to take care of your life.

If you are a grown up, mentally fit and free individual, you have both the capabilities, the mind power and the freedom to take care of financial risks ON YOUR OWN!

Sadly, the majority of today's population are zombies that expect to be fed, protected and taken care of by some one else. Zombies are not worthy of crypto...

If you're over 18 and able to use the internet, you are NOT excused from believing that anything offering 100% returns isn't a ponzi.
Participating then in a ponzi with the full knowledge that it is a ponzi is YOUR OWN RISK and YOUR OWN BUSINESS!

Nobody should interfere with this freedom.
Unless of course you subscribe to the idea that since you have a drinking problem, alcohol should be made illegal....

Activity: 69
now the site is shutting down and all people will lost they money...

what did you expect? the site lasting a long time and pay everyone out? lol.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Just thank god, the prices are down so you feel like you havent lost that much right lol.

Activity: 310
Also, new people are born, and they haven't learned yet...
Activity: 52
Theres a that saying its a called a history for a reason. Because we all know history repeats itself, and most of us dont learn.
Activity: 322
So that is it? The guy just stole in front of our faces, more than 1 million in cryptocurrency and nothing can be done?
That is one of the reasons crypto will never be mainstream, unless there is some regulamentatios.
This is just ridiculous.

There's a lawsuit being out together here.https://hashtalk.org/topic/29033/unite-against-cryptodouble-com-starting-class-action-lawsuit/24

They have even tracked down one of the other ppl who ran the site they reside in the usa
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
now the site is shutting down and all people will lost they money...
Activity: 12
This is just ridiculous.
Activity: 91
This thread is a 2.3k btc place holder.
Activity: 504
Level of intelligence of the people invested here :

Agreed. I feel bad for the people who don't speak English as well (you can see their complaints on CryptoDouble's facebook page); it is sad to see people being taken advantage of like that.

People don't think about that when they're putting referral links up. I saw many faucets with the picture and links (and most of my faucet visitors are from countries that don't speak English). Also the person who made the logo was smart, they used crypto x2 instead of crypto doubler. Math is universal. Even if people don't know what doubler means, they can see what x2 means.

I will never be ok with people just linking to the site and saying you will double your cryptos. They should have added that it was a ponzi.

That being said, people who don't speak the language of a site, should never send that site money. The terms of the site said they could change terms at any time. People should always do their own due diligence and not rely on stranger's referrals.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
People still talking about SCAM...wow  Shocked
Activity: 522
Level of intelligence of the people invested here :

Agreed. I feel bad for the people who don't speak English as well (you can see their complaints on CryptoDouble's facebook page); it is sad to see people being taken advantage of like that.
Pages:
Jump to: