Pages:
Author

Topic: CRYPTODOUBLE.COM - 100% PROFIT IN JUST 100 HOURS - 5% REFERRAL COMMISSION - page 66. (Read 111848 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 501
I find it fascinating that if they would be gone next minute, people here wouldn't be so mad about it... I mean, its like everybody accepts this being a ponzi, and are willing to take the risk. It's really clever from the guys behind this. Make it last as long as it can and then "steal" the money, and people wouldn't be so mad....

What if it turns out its some rich folks willing to give away their bitcoins? Wink

most of us are re investing profits now, so even though they go poof, people will be like "well it was fun while it lasted"

i wish it was some rich folks giving it out  Grin but then again, lets get back to reality ey .
Activity: 310
Merit: 250
I find it fascinating that if they would be gone next minute, people here wouldn't be so mad about it... I mean, its like everybody accepts this being a ponzi, and are willing to take the risk. It's really clever from the guys behind this. Make it last as long as it can and then "steal" the money, and people wouldn't be so mad....

What if it turns out its some rich folks willing to give away their bitcoins? Wink
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
dont think they will close next 2-3 weeks. all in all that would be really stupid if you take a look at the _investments_

never change/close/mix a running system Cheesy
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
all night i think this site will die tomorrow
and every morning, i looking this site
and i see that it s still paying..  Shocked Shocked
really they should buy coins, if they dont have enough of a certain coin to pay

they always replied my emails.. maybe you should push them more.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
really they should buy coins, if they dont have enough of a certain coin to pay
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
It is not true they always pay:)

they have problems with TTC large amount, pending already for over 18h

still not paid, no answer for emails, smaller amount of ttc paid even 1h ago:)

will update later:)

still not paid over 22h delay

Just to add on this, I would also like to see it cleared w. a signed message if possible so its not the same person.

Edit: So im going to assume in the photo for 4 btc paid - is really not paid.

You should add another 'investement' of the amount of TTC owed to you, then you should get it back straight away and will get double that in 3 days(maybe). atleast you wont be waiting till wallets refilled and not getting nothin for it
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

My god. Shocked It's tempting, but I'm way too scared to invest that much. That guy's got some balls.

I only invested around 500 doge yesterday. I might consider trying bitcoin, but I'm scared this site could go any day now.
51BTC guy have more investments/bets, look:

http://cryptodouble.com/?search=1KLrHAFK73X4GA5gXDt3QJYEM7a7VfM4KQ

xD

well, that's weird.. this address clearly only ever received total of 24.6btc..

can anyone explain?

i noticed that sometimes the transaction address on site doesn't display correctly, but the transaction hash does. just my 2 cents.
copper member
Activity: 924
Merit: 1007
hee-ho.
51BTC guy have more investments/bets, look:

http://cryptodouble.com/?search=1KLrHAFK73X4GA5gXDt3QJYEM7a7VfM4KQ

xD

well, that's weird.. this address clearly only ever received total of 24.6btc..

can anyone explain?

It's peanuts for the site to payout as they have about 8k+ btc now.. plus all the other cryptos, im not sure how much

4017btc x 2
The two addresses which i posted before and the amount they have is almost the same
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1002
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
legendary
If they can keep this rolling this may turn out to be one of the biggest crypto heists ever.

IF they are super clever, maybe, just maybe, they will play their cards well enough and lower their percentage at the right moment and pay out and not have to run.  I doubt it though.

Also, as their size grows they are going to gain more and more market power and be able to run massive pump and dumps on their own which could be fun to watch--assuming they aren't solely running a ponzi and flipping the coins back to previous investments.

Exactly what I was thinking as I drove to work today.
Some ponzis last a few years, some a few weeks.
We'll see how this goes as my DOGE payout is due in 4 hours.
*grabs popcorn*

Was it a big amount mate  ? share a screenie once done, we are all anxious to see.

only 10K Doges and just to try it as my gut feeling is still tingling.
If they can keep this rolling this may turn out to be one of the biggest crypto heists ever.

IF they are super clever, maybe, just maybe, they will play their cards well enough and lower their percentage at the right moment and pay out and not have to run.  I doubt it though.

Also, as their size grows they are going to gain more and more market power and be able to run massive pump and dumps on their own which could be fun to watch--assuming they aren't solely running a ponzi and flipping the coins back to previous investments.

*grabs popcorn*

Was it a big amount mate  ? share a screenie once done, we are all anxious to see.
legendary

*grabs popcorn*
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Nah it is far far away to be on the list of biggest heists.

If you rank by the amount of bitcoin lost, a loss of 17000 btc will just barely make it to the 10th spot. If you rank by the amount of USD lost, a loss of 0.8 million USD will just barely make it to the 10th spot.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/list-of-major-bitcoin-heists-thefts-hacks-scams-and-losses-576337
Activity: 59
Merit: 0

Check this out !!!

2015-01-09 04:36:21    Litecoin   LLUFdrKMrVqd1eTc7oqG4AeVQdkTAUuRhB   2999.9999 LTC
DEPOSIT TRANSACTION ID

99:44:10   5999.9998 LTC

damn thats 20btc

9 hours 20 minutes more till this is paid out

Pages:
Jump to: