Pages:
Author

Topic: CRYPTODOUBLE.COM - 100% PROFIT IN JUST 100 HOURS - 5% REFERRAL COMMISSION - page 65. (Read 111848 times)

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
people,that is the payout address ...you can deposit from other address

YES YOU ARE RIGHT but in 15mins payout address shows 101btc if they paid to him finger cross
wrong. he should get:

22 btc in 13 min
102 btc in 2 hours 29 min
in 13 min they go to pendding

yes now its pending and 15min more already passed let see  Cry

It'll definitely be cleared soon , probably the hot wallet doesn't have sufficient, or maybe they pay manual for big ones.. who knows..
check again in 12 hours
Activity: 602
Merit: 501

YES YOU ARE RIGHT but in 15mins payout address shows 101btc if they paid to him finger cross
wrong. he should get:

22 btc in 13 min

yes now its pending and 15min more already passed let see  Cry

It'll definitely be cleared soon , probably the hot wallet doesn't have sufficient, or maybe they pay manual for big ones.. who knows..
Activity: 15
Merit: 0

wrong. he should get:

22 btc in 13 min

yes now its pending and 15min more already passed let see  Cry
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

wrong. he should get:

22 btc in 13 min

I think he will get paid without problem. Many people will have even more trust after this.
Like "why should they stop right after this guy got paid"
I also dont think, that this is the site owner himself. Many people invested pretty big by now. Including me...

and yeah the early investors who invested small already in big profits if they have been re-investing it from the start. So anytime this will collapse..
Activity: 448
★☆ QDice.net ★☆ Co-Owner

wrong. he should get:

22 btc in 13 min

I think he will get paid without problem. Many people will have even more trust after this.
Like "why should they stop right after this guy got paid"
I also dont think, that this is the site owner himself. Many people invested pretty big by now. Including me...
Activity: 99
Merit: 10

wrong. he should get:

22 btc in 13 min
Activity: 448
★☆ QDice.net ★☆ Co-Owner
Is the page working for you? Because all that I am getting is this cloudflare page.

Works fine for me.
Activity: 334
Is the page working for you? Because all that I am getting is this cloudflare page.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004

wrong. he should get:

22 btc in 13 min

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
51BTC guy have more investments/bets, look:

http://cryptodouble.com/?search=1KLrHAFK73X4GA5gXDt3QJYEM7a7VfM4KQ

xD

well, that's weird.. this address clearly only ever received total of 24.6btc..

can anyone explain?

YES I ALSO WORRIED THIS BTC ADDRESS JUST RECEIVED TOTAL 24 BTC HOW THEY SHOW HE DEPOSITE 50+ BTC
Activity: 378
that 51 btc guy getting his 102 btc back in 2 hours now Ive been tracking his wallet Cheesy

Madness!
i think it was the owner of the site invested that sum to make the page more attractive to new deposits
Activity: 637
Merit: 262
that 51 btc guy getting his 102 btc back in 2 hours now Ive been tracking his wallet Cheesy

Madness!
Activity: 310

stop it...you dont get any payout.!!!! Its a big SCAM.

Haha, "Double your coins in just 96 hours".. also, they don't seem to get the proper currency right.

Because they pay. The other thing dont pay...

Who is paying?
Activity: 854
Merit: 503

Haha, "Double your coins in just 96 hours".. also, they don't seem to get the proper currency right.

edit: oh sorry...dont read the right thing. forget it

But yea, seems they just copied cryptodouble. Just compare the FAQ...
Activity: 854
Merit: 503

I find it fascinating that if they would be gone next minute, people here wouldn't be so mad about it... I mean, its like everybody accepts this being a ponzi, and are willing to take the risk. It's really clever from the guys behind this. Make it last as long as it can and then "steal" the money, and people wouldn't be so mad....

What if it turns out its some rich folks willing to give away their bitcoins? Wink

most of us are re investing profits now, so even though they go poof, people will be like "well it was fun while it lasted"

i wish it was some rich folks giving it out  Grin but then again, lets get back to reality ey .

Yea, I will get mine back in a few hours now. Then I will do the same. And really, its hard to get rich here unless this site will be up for months.
Pages:
Jump to: