Pages:
Author

Topic: cryptofolio.info - Free coin portfoilio with graphs!!! - Now with 432 coins !!! - page 16. (Read 67090 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Joined primedice 18-02-2014/249 posts
Mtgox is dead, please choose either btc-e or any other as your bitcoin base.
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
I see a few posts back that you mentioned Skeincoin being added, but don't see it in the list, did I miss something?

http://cryptofolio.info/welcome/newcoins  - will show up as soon as it hits one of the exchanges

Any chance of adding Blackcoin? its just been added to CryptoRush.in

sure

Hi swordfish6975, what are the requisites for you to add a coin?
I am mining RubyCoin since it entered to cryptorush.in and I would like to see it on my portfolio, can I help in any way to get it in? (maybe extracting some api code to send to you or what you need, I can do the work if you want).

Thanks my friend Wink
Activity: 721
Merit: 523
I see a few posts back that you mentioned Skeincoin being added, but don't see it in the list, did I miss something?

http://cryptofolio.info/welcome/newcoins  - will show up as soon as it hits one of the exchanges

sure
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Thanks for adding Auroracoin.  Grin

Thanks, Swordfish.
Activity: 322
MTGOX making my portfolio look depressing. Please select another market by default, it keeps changing to MTGOX when I change it.

Also add auroracoin and DGB please.
Activity: 93
Can we get localbitcoins.com added? select a region/country and it pulls that currency price for btc?
made some changes that should make the site a bit more responsive.

also discovered the graphs hadn't been logging data for my internal sequential folioID over 4871

so theirs like 1785 folios that have graphs that are two days behind - they will probs get a big straight line when the next data point comes in
Activity: 249
Please, add RubyCoin ! the marketcap is higher than others like scoin or pandacoin, and it is traded on cryptorush.in

Thanks for your work, I will donate and spread the word, really promising site Wink
They're gone now, so can you force all the folios to report the next best?

Maybe delete mtgox completely.

Deleting completely was what I was thinking and forcing everyone who hasn't moved to BitcoinAverage, still working out how to do it without stuffing things up.

Really awesome site!

Not sure if anyone else cares about this, but I would like the option to show my exposure to the exchanges I'm holding my coins on.  I want to know that I have X amount of BTC on Cryptsy, any other exchange, or in a private wallet.  With the whole Mt.Gox fiasco, showing my exposure to the exchanges can be useful.

Ive had this idea before, needs more thought though.
I do this somewhat my self with the description - even just as a reminder whats where - then later you can sort by description and see what you have on x exchange.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Really awesome site!

Not sure if anyone else cares about this, but I would like the option to show my exposure to the exchanges I'm holding my coins on.  I want to know that I have X amount of BTC on Cryptsy, any other exchange, or in a private wallet.  With the whole Mt.Gox fiasco, showing my exposure to the exchanges can be useful.
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
A nice feature would be to show the total auf each coin e.g.:
btc-e    ltc 10
cryptsy ltc  5
total     ltc 15
Activity: 93
They're gone now, so can you force all the folios to report the next best?

Maybe delete mtgox completely.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
cant believe that %76 of folios are still using MT Gox as fiat provider??

wtf?

Code:
count	percentage	exchange
5049 76.43051771 MT Gox
792 11.98910082 coinbase
274 4.147744475 BTC-e
201 3.042688465 BitcoinAverage
147 2.225249773 Bitstamp
122 1.846805934 coinjar
21 0.317892825 VirtEx

Disclaimer: I don't know anymore then anyone else but it looks kinda bad for them at the moment and their price has been way off for ages.....

Really upset statistics (
cant believe that %76 of folios are still using MT Gox as fiat provider??

wtf?

Code:
count	percentage	exchange
5049 76.43051771 MT Gox
792 11.98910082 coinbase
274 4.147744475 BTC-e
201 3.042688465 BitcoinAverage
147 2.225249773 Bitstamp
122 1.846805934 coinjar
21 0.317892825 VirtEx

Disclaimer: I don't know anymore then anyone else but it looks kinda bad for them at the moment and their price has been way off for ages.....
It looks like C-CEX's API is consistently reporting incorrect prices for a bunch of cryptocurrency, including DOGE and LTC (currently reporting 54.08 per coin!). This isn't much of a problem, but it's kinda annoying to have to change from "Highest Price" to another exchange that is more consistent with the market. Anyway to fix this?

I already did something fancy to exclude the exchanges that have old data (more then 15 mins I think).

I probably could do something that takes all the prices and averages them anything more then %30 away gets excluded as well.

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
It looks like C-CEX's API is consistently reporting incorrect prices for a bunch of cryptocurrency, including DOGE and LTC (currently reporting 54.08 per coin!). This isn't much of a problem, but it's kinda annoying to have to change from "Highest Price" to another exchange that is more consistent with the market. Anyway to fix this?
Activity: 493
Merit: 500
Sarthak's a dumb girl
all the coins in the above two posts have been added with the exception of:

binarycoin - already existed (waiting for exchange)

a new request came in a little to late for this batch so this is the start of the new list:

smartcoin
TAXICOIN
Activity: 401
coins I'd like to see added at some point (once you support an exchange that has them):

binarycoin
cashcoin
litebar
radioactivecoin
skeincoin
just finished adding cryptorush.in

making a list of coins that have been requested:

Auroracoin
Saturn coin
PesetaCoin