Pages:
Author

Topic: cryptofolio.info - Free coin portfoilio with graphs!!! - Now with 432 coins !!! - page 20. (Read 67117 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Loving the SSL, great addition.

Thanks mate!
Activity: 721
Merit: 523
I am not sure which exchange market I should click...
It will be great if there is a way to tell you which exchange market give you the highest price for a specific coin currently Smiley

you can change it after you add it - so probably no too important

also highest price is in -  just add any exchange then set to highest after adding (also excludes outdated prices in its highest/lowest)

just in: SSL certificate - visit the site with https instead of http

known bug: the BTC LTC DOGE donate widgets don't show with https
Activity: 70
Wow...one of the most useful site that I will insert into bookmark

Good Job Man!!!! Cool

I am not sure which exchange market I should click...
It will be great if there is a way to tell you which exchange market give you the highest price for a specific coin currently Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Any possibility of having a column that will show your position in the last 24 hours the percentage gain + or - for each coin and then for total as well?

Probably not that simple to implement so if too hard don't bother Smiley
digibyte is waiting for an exchange that i have on the site - and im waiting for coinmarket.io to make a API so I can add that exchange

the coin is already added you can see it in the coin list (bottom right link)
Activity: 185
I started using this site today and it seems really nice! Are you planning on adding DigiByte any time soon?
I created a new portfolio and it worked fine until I added any LTC at which point it errored - it was fine with BTC.

smart man - there was a extra "combo" (coin and exchange) for XRP, LTC and one other I forget now....  null price null volume

so when the website was trying to load the dropdown box for LTC it had a issue with the null

nothing like waking up with about 10 tweets and quite a few messages from here that it had broken in the night Cheesy

for some reason i was not notified about people posting in this thread...
Activity: 178
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Getting this message today:

We're sorry, but something went wrong.

If you are the application owner check the logs for more information.

I created a new portfolio and it worked fine until I added any LTC at which point it errored - it was fine with BTC.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
here too, glad to know it's not just me
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Activity: yes

Ditto.

same here
Activity: 178

Ditto.
Activity: 168

Got another one for you mate...

a "+" button next to the quantity.

So if i have a line that has 320300 coins, and I've mined another 1000 - i can click the "add" "+" button and it'll let me enter in 1000 and sum it to the total already there.

What do you think?
Cool, let us know what you decide.

Until then, keep up the good work - I'm slowly moving all my investors into it Smiley
not convinced... ill think about it...

Edit: never thought I would get the stocks in so there you go... everyone can thank australia day for me having enough time!

Edit2: im aware some most of the stocks have the red ! showing - its cryptostocks.com API that's the issue, waiting to hear from them.
I don't really see it as a problem, its good to "undo" an error. I like it Smiley

I've got another idea ! Smiley

Sorry if I keep throwing requests your way, but I hope it helps you develop the site better and helps improve. Plus it keeps you busy Wink

Here is the example.
A person buy $100 of BTC.

So he adds a line for 0.1BTC and then adds another line for $100 Expense.

It would be awesome to have those two lines linked somehow. Maybe a sub-line below it? or an option "link two or more lines" button.

Thoughts?
lowest spec ubuntu VPS actually - the site is not that power hungry - even with the data grabbing every 5 mins and bout 1500 unique hits a day

I can upgrade it quite easily if required.

basically if you change a quantity press calculate and you wont have an issue - I think adding/deleting might have this problem as well unfortunately.
resets it if you haven't pressed calculate  - essentially the same as visiting your custom link again - important if you are adding quantities through the API

hosted on a VPS in the US - database is sftp'ed to my house in australia (except graph data) every 10 minutes

Ah right, that explains it, that would have been a close one - so if i change a qty, and dont hit calculate, but instead hit reload, it'll take me back to my original qty?

Cool, if you need more server power, I can help out. What the spec of your VPS?
resets it if you haven't pressed calculate  - essentially the same as visiting your custom link again - important if you are adding quantities through the API

hosted on a VPS in the US - database is sftp'ed to my house in australia (except graph data) every 10 minutes
Pages:
Jump to: