Pages:
Author

Topic: cryptofolio.info - Free coin portfoilio with graphs!!! - Now with 432 coins !!! - page 21. (Read 67117 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
I know this is going to sound picky, but can you rename "reload folio" to "refresh folio" as reload implies "resetting" whereas all that button does is refresh it.

Thanks mate
Top man!

I'll give it a test on some stocks I own.

Thanks for your great work buddy!

We need more people on this site!

Where is the site hosted? do you need any help with the hosting?
Activity: 721
Merit: 523
cryptostocks is in -  they will always be at the bottom of the drop down list

it ignores the name box for them - puts the name of the company - you can change this after you add anways

EDIT: got my tweets in the page - not amazingly happy with placement/how it looks though
actually working on cryptostocks at the moment:

two new tables - Done
fill data in to said tables using cryptostock api - Done
list in the dropdown for adding - Done
available to add - bit buggy needs more time.
available to delete - not yet implemented
available for update - not yet implemented
core calculation part of the site needs rework to include the stocks - working on this now
test and deploy - not ready yet

probably another week or so away from  "select to calculate"
How about stocks from Cryptostocks.com?

Any news on the "select to calculate" ?

Happy to contribute!
ive looked at coinmarket.io - they don't have an API at the moment, seems to be on there todo list.

edit: https://twitter.com/cryptofolio/status/427040207225901058
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
there is a new exchange coinmarket.io and it's quite promising, You should consider adding coins from there.
Astrocoin support?

ADDED
Astrocoin ASR
Foxcoin FOX

may need to show on an exchange first though -  see http://cryptofolio.info/welcome/coinsList
Activity: 140
Activity: 98
ive had requests to add:

Particle
DigiByte

EDIT: Done

Where is Digibyte ? I do not see the cryptofolio

Thanks in advanced
did something I wanted to do for a while - made it easier for new people to use the site.
Activity: 140
Just wanted to say that I love this site, use it everyday!

Bought the lifetime of graphs to help support your development of the site. Smiley
Just had an interesting idea.....

perhaps I could do a "folio clone" feature with:

1. exact copy - both read write - neither folio updates the other

2. exact copy but read only - values update when the "master" is changed

3. specify a subset of line items that you want to be included - both read write - separate updates

4. specify a subset of line items that you want to be included but read only - values update when the "master" is changed

so you would probably make one folio - clone it using "option 4" for each client of yours.

Edit: the above is even quite a bit of work - no promises lol

pulling from all the different pools and watching the blockchains for over 190 coins is a bit much I think Grin

Wow, that would be awesome!

I can manage one portfolio and give unique links to all my clients - genius!

If it's too much - then just a checkbox for calculations is fine - assuming it's easier!

Thanks
Just had an interesting idea.....

perhaps I could do a "folio clone" feature with:

1. exact copy - both read write - neither folio updates the other

2. exact copy but read only - values update when the "master" is changed

3. specify a subset of line items that you want to be included - both read write - separate updates

4. specify a subset of line items that you want to be included but read only - values update when the "master" is changed

so you would probably make one folio - clone it using "option 4" for each client of yours.

Edit: the above is even quite a bit of work - no promises lol

pulling from all the different pools and watching the blockchains for over 190 coins is a bit much I think Grin

Thanks - and on the checkbox for selecting which lines are calculated? would it be possible to implement that?

Not sure who the mining pool question addressed to.
you - perhaps I can make something better for miners if I understand how your trying to use the site.

Oh I see, Well I think if you tried to track all Pools for all coins, you'll give up in 5mins.

For miners, we get payouts at intervals, which means that when I get 10coins sent from my pool to my qt-wallet, I have to click my UUID, and manually update. If you wanted to help miners, then some way to "watch" a qt-wallet and update would be awesome - but that will throw out guys like me who mine on behalf of investors who want to see their money work.

Maybe it can add a new line everytime a deposit enters into a qt-wallet - and then a button to say "want to merge this line/deposit with another?"

Also, any thoughts on the check box for selected calculations?

Thanks dude, great site - my "group" love it.

Thanks - and on the checkbox for selecting which lines are calculated? would it be possible to implement that?

you - perhaps I can make something better for miners if I understand how your trying to use the site.
read-only link show as well?

A Read only link has been requested before on twitter. Ill look at it.

In regards to the mining related activities what pools are you using?

I'd like to second the "buy-in" price to compute the performance. But then, what about if I buy-sell-buy? How would you account for that?

no idea - the point of the site is to give you a right here now view of what you would get (with out taking in to account fees) if you traded everything back to Fiat.

Also to give you an idea where you "risk lies" - are you %10 in btc are you %30 in ltc are you %40 in mooncoin and %20 in Fiat?

I personally have found the description field quite useful - usually where I have the coins stored - are they in an exchange or online wallet or qt client.

read-only link show as well?

A Read only link has been requested before on twitter. Ill look at it.

In regards to the mining related activities what pools are you using?
I like the UUID link - would it be possible to have a read-only link show as well?

So that I can send to "investors" and they can see what they own, without sabotaging the numbers?

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: