Author

Topic: ⭐ Crypto.Games ⭐ 0.8% House Edge on Dice ⭐ Largest wagering contest...ever ⭐ - page 103. (Read 345525 times)

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
Registered users with email received an early Easter gift on email with voucher code.  Wink Don't forget to claim it!
One of the most reputable Gambling site owner and very Generous to his players and campaigners,please continue being that person @Dogecoin and all the good things will come to your part

LONG live Cryptogames
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
Oh yeah, thank you as well for the 0.001 BTC Easter Gift!
I was pleasantly surprised to see that e-mail appear in my mailbox Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
Registered users with email received an early Easter gift on email with voucher code.  Wink Don't forget to claim it!

Thank you for the early Easter gift, I just claimed the voucher and received 2000 satoshi. It seems that the amount of the gift is based on how much we have wagered on the site. Will be there any other Easter promotion or contests?
Activity: 395
Merit: 255
crypto.games: #1 Gambling Site

I just checked but i didn't receive any email with easter gift.... what are the rules to qualify for this bonus?

Thanks

You have to be registered and subscribed to our mailing list.

I'm not sure how to do it. I'm registered on the site with my email, i checked every section but couldn't find how to subscribe your mailing list.

Could you help me?

Send email to [email protected] including account details.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

I just checked but i didn't receive any email with easter gift.... what are the rules to qualify for this bonus?

Thanks

I'm not sure how to do it. I'm registered on the site with my email, i checked every section but couldn't find how to subscribe your mailing list.

Could you help me?
Activity: 395
Merit: 255
crypto.games: #1 Gambling Site

Thanks

Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2894
Merit: 1135
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins
Activity: 3010
Merit: 794
We have had only 2 slot jackpot hits this month so far, last one was a hit of 100 Stratis from player Dimagog.

Nice! Yeah I don't notice too many people playing slots (when I'm occasionally playing), but there's still a decent amount being wagered.
Let's hope for a couple more jackpot hits in the next couple of weeks Smiley
Slots are the best thing for a lousy gambler like me. You don't have to do those dice rolls when you can wager a decent amount of money and win huge. Of course, if you hit the jackpot. Cheesy We've seen people hitting huge wins from small wagers in the past!
Anything is possible to be hit up even myself dont play too much on slots but expecting to win jackpots without spending too much
of your money and thats the beauty of playing slots imho.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
We have had only 2 slot jackpot hits this month so far, last one was a hit of 100 Stratis from player Dimagog.

Nice! Yeah I don't notice too many people playing slots (when I'm occasionally playing), but there's still a decent amount being wagered.
Slots are the best thing for a lousy gambler like me. You don't have to do those dice rolls when you can wager a decent amount of money and win huge. Of course, if you hit the jackpot. Cheesy We've seen people hitting huge wins from small wagers in the past!
legendary

Activity: 974
Merit: 264
Catch the winning spirit!
Current Bitcoin leaders on our wagering contest after 11 days of wagering:

There are still 19 days to go this month.

And this nice hit with 4 Aces (x70 return on bonus mode) on Videopoker from player Whitewolf:

Congrats.
After a long time not playing in crypto games I tried to log in my account and I'm happy because my account still alive we will back to gamble again good luck to me! This site still run smooth more contest and give away good job team.

What was the reason you stopped playing and what caused you to return? Tell us your story and experience Smiley
Its somehow interesting to know incase if he wanted to share  Tongue

@dark08, Welcome back and have fun to play once again on CG.
legendary
After a long time not playing in crypto games I tried to log in my account and I'm happy because my account still alive we will back to gamble again good luck to me! This site still run smooth more contest and give away good job team.

Welcome back! Yeah there are still tons of contests available, so you can just continue where you left off Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1476

What was the reason you stopped playing and what caused you to return? Tell us your story and experience Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Bitcoin Lotto Round 361 will ends on 19 hours.

First place
0.004000 BTC
Second place
0.000750 BTC
Third place
0.000250 BTC

Total tickets (of all players)
Price per ticket
0.000100 BTC
legendary
It is a while now since i have seen a winning streak competition, Would love to see that again in the future. Any plans for it ?
Heading back to minesweeper for now ; )

Well player Sceobba658 won an amazing 16.08 BTC (79,596 $!) on roulette, why wouldn't you? Smiley

I know you're answering klaaas, but my response would be:
Because I'm really not that lucky Tongue
No, I've been lucky with roulette in the past, but these past couple of weeks I've spent a bit too much and didn't end up winning.
Activity: 974
Merit: 264
DOGE Lotto Round #190 will close in approx 10 hours!

Current prizes:
1st place:  67,840 DOGE
2nd place: 12,720 DOGE
3rd place: 4,240 DOGE

Total tickets bought so far: 424
Price per ticket: 200 DOGE

No speed limit on dice bets starts at 00.00 UTC and will last 24 hours.

Activity: 950
Merit: 120
CryptoGames: Revamped Games, Multiple Coins
Sceobba658 now at +20.83 BTC profit.. with "only" 424.21 BTC wagered in 3,081 bets..

Jump to: