Author

Topic: ⭐ Crypto.Games ⭐ 0.8% House Edge on Dice ⭐ Largest wagering contest...ever ⭐ - page 106. (Read 345525 times)

legendary
Activity: 2894
Merit: 1135
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins
403 - Forbidden: Access is denied.
You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.

What happened , you didn't announce anything about that , is this problem happens only with me ?
Contact support about it, site is up and running.
Activity: 905
Merit: 502
I miss dooglus
can't wait till you have no delay bet days

should make it 24/7

still no clue why you slow down dice. people come and see how slow the delay is and never come back

when people try the no delay they stay till you stop it.
Activity: 430
Merit: 108
403 - Forbidden: Access is denied.
You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.

What happened , you didn't announce anything about that , is this problem happens only with me ?
Activity: 974
Merit: 264
Catch the winning spirit!
Current Wagering Contest top 10 leaders on Ethereum after 13 days of wagering:

Still more than 2 weeks to go this month, good luck! Smiley

Don't forget about tomorrow's Ethereum lottery, there's still 11 hours left to buy tickets..

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
Everything is back online, including player stats.

Good to hear that Tongue
That didn't take too long and I think it must've changed my luck.

Won a nice amount yesterday with ETH roulette Cheesy
Activity: 950
Merit: 120
CryptoGames: Revamped Games, Multiple Coins
Everything is back online, including player stats.
Today's Dogecoin lottery was won by player BBGBBG with 15.909% chance, congrats.

And tomorrow's Litecoin lotto will close in approx 8 hours, ~only~ 53 tickets in pot so far.

We'll have a maintenance tomorrow (March 12) starting at 7:00 UTC and it will last few hours. Thanks for understanding.

We'll keep you updated via forum and chat, which is also accessible with this link https://www.crypto-games.net/chat/chatall.aspx in case game pages are down.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 794
The proof of lottery win looks great!

I have never bought a crypto lottery ticket.
So, how much does it cost for each crypto lottery ticket, in bitcoin, on the Crypto-Games site?
If there are optional multiplier of ticket, I would like to know the minimum cost of one ticket.

I would say if you want to have a better chance then you will play when there is not after paying from their wagering contest, why? Because the chance will be really low, although the prize is big enough but I do not recommend it. It is better to have higher chance to win decent amount instead of low chance to get higher amount because it seems impossible for me Grin

Sure the chances might be lower when there are that many tickets in circulation, but it's a good idea to just buy a couple of tickets at least.
You do see people win the lottery, even if they only bought like 1 ticket for example.

Imagine if that happens right after the wagering contest, you could walk away with a really big win.
Its always been worthy to try on even the odds is small but when luck hits you it doesnt matter if you had just bought 1 ticket compared to others  Grin If you do like to
have that kind of chance then buying out some tickets wont really be a bad idea at all and also we can see that there are people who do likes to pull out lottery prizes.
legendary

So, how much does it cost for each crypto lottery ticket, in bitcoin, on the Crypto-Games site?
If there are optional multiplier of ticket, I would like to know the minimum cost of one ticket.

I would say if you want to have a better chance then you will play when there is not after paying from their wagering contest, why? Because the chance will be really low, although the prize is big enough but I do not recommend it. It is better to have higher chance to win decent amount instead of low chance to get higher amount because it seems impossible for me Grin

Sure the chances might be lower when there are that many tickets in circulation, but it's a good idea to just buy a couple of tickets at least.
You do see people win the lottery, even if they only bought like 1 ticket for example.

Imagine if that happens right after the wagering contest, you could walk away with a really big win.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

Activity: 896
Merit: 1008
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

I think each ticket cost 0.0001 for bitcoin lottery, 0.0015 for ETH, 0.005 for LTC and cost 200 for doge lottery. And as i know we can buy as much as we can every round.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 838

These are current Bitcoin top 10 leaders on our Monthly Wagering Contest:

Congrats to B4RF for winning first place on today's Bitcoin lottery, small pot, but still good win!

legendary
Activity: 2894
Merit: 1135
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins
Isn't there like any consequences for those things in this forum at all? I know by logic we just give people bad negative trust or whatever and just move on but people who spam anywhere they want whenever they want and however they want just get away with these things.

There should be some other way than just personally moderated topics, that just leaves one type of topic alone and that could still be ruined by than fixed instead of not get ruined at all. I think there should be a limit to linking, if you are brand new or junior than you should not be able to share a link anywhere, if you limit the linking ability to member or up (even full member or up) than you can make sure at least newcomers won't be doing this with their just created accounts, they would need older accounts and people won't risk it.
Are you in the right thread?  Roll Eyes
legendary

And gamblers seem to be very lucky this month so far with Bitcoin:

Investors will catch up again though.

Yes, that's for sure. But it's good to see that players can cause such a dip, 'cause it proves that people can win a nice amount and run. It's a good motivation for those who believe they're doomed to lose.

Indeed, variance can be a b*tch for investors sometimes.
Still, Crypto-games has decent bankroll management because of the limited max. win amounts, so it's never going to be too bad.
Activity: 950
Merit: 120
CryptoGames: Revamped Games, Multiple Coins

Yes, that's for sure. But it's good to see that players can cause such a dip, 'cause it proves that people can win a nice amount and run. It's a good motivation for those who believe they're doomed to lose.
legendary

Haha, yeah tell me about it. Got really lucky when I played some roulette on Monday, after a small streak of bad luck.
Not lucky enough to cause that dip in the investment returns chart, but still went away with a nice profit.

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1014
Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
We already had 3 dice jackpot hits this months, and of course Shahista hit the most Wink

Congrats! (and it was Shahista's 11th dice jackpot hit this year already!

Today's bitcoin lotto was won by Accountant and tomorrow's Ethereum lottery will close in approx 8 hours; 967 tickets in pool and tickets cost 0.0015 ETH each.

Good luck.

I'm blown away by how often Shahista hits that jackpot. Crazy stuff.

Shahista is professional jackpot hunter! Smiley
Activity: 85
Merit: 20
We already had 3 dice jackpot hits this months, and of course Shahista hit the most Wink

Today's bitcoin lotto was won by Accountant and tomorrow's Ethereum lottery will close in approx 8 hours; 967 tickets in pool and tickets cost 0.0015 ETH each.

Good luck.

I'm blown away by how often Shahista hits that jackpot. Crazy stuff.

Good luck.
Jump to: