Author

Topic: ⭐ Crypto.Games ⭐ 0.8% House Edge on Dice ⭐ Largest wagering contest...ever ⭐ - page 113. (Read 345525 times)

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
Is there a reason why you would block people who use vpn ?...
By using a VPN you run the risk of being implicated with someone else (if someone else is abusing our site using a VPN) and being blocked as a result of it.

If you feel you've been incorrectly blocked, you can throw an email to our support address and see if you can figure it out.

Good that you mention this actually, it's something that I haven't thought about yet.
I sometimes advise people to use a VPN, for reasons I won't officially disclose in this thread.

Luckily most VPNs offer a wide range of IPs, so it wouldn't be too hard to find one that isn't blocked.
Activity: 974
Merit: 264
Catch the winning spirit!
After 11 days of waiting for a slot jackpot, we finally had 4 (!) hits in just one day! Congrats to players: Alhrik611, tum8716 (2x) and Aschere126!
Will there be more hits? Try and find out if you're lucky enough. Smiley

Today's Bitcoin lottery was won by player WhiteWolf (all 3 prizes) with 17.241% chance.
copper member
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
Does the investors's profit shown on the website include fees or is it before fees?
Where excatly are you checking the profit?
On your website. Invest, chart.
Chart include 30% fees.
So is that the real profit investors had or is it before fees were paid?
It's the real profit without the divest fees (0.1%  - 0.3% for early divestors)
I think I understand your confusion and I have previously discussed this topic with someone else who had a similar question (IIRC it was thenerd314, who afaik reads along this thread, so if he wants to chime in...).
Since I don't quite recall whether it was in this thread, in my tracking thread, or in the chat, and since searching all 200 pages/my 5000 posts would be a lot for me to go through,
I'll briefly sum up the essence of it once again. Feel free to follow up on my explanations, in either of the three places.

For better understanding, I will use the numbers from the BTC chart as examples (also, since BTC is the most popular together with ETH, it likely is the one you were looking at or others would have questions about).
I'll look at the chart in a 3 month period (meaning from Oct 18th to Jan 19th, you can replicate the view I get with the 3mo button).
For those reading at a later point, or not familiar with the chart, this are the numbers shown:

Bankroll Size: relatively stable, starting at 1497.6BTC, ending at 1477.7BTC, lowest at 1342.8BTC, highest at 1519.9BTC,
for the sake of making an estimate, I will appraise the bankroll size to be fixed at 1480BTC in my calculations.
This introduces a small error, but the accurate calculation is too complicated and not needed to explain what I want to show.

Total profit: starting at 1198.15BTC, ending at 1235.31BTC, which equals a profit of ~37BTC for all Bitcoin investors over the last three months.

What I assume you did (and correct me if I am wrong, but that's the misunderstanding I helped clearing up in the past) is the following:

If the total profit grew from 1198 BTC to 1236 BTC, meaning an increase of 3.1%, then my investment should increase by 3.1% as well.
However, this is wrong. The total profit line/number tracks investors profit from the very beginning of public investments and shows the raw profit,
without taking bankroll size (the second line in the chart) into consideration.
To calculate the increase of your individual investment, you have to take this number and weight it against your share of the bankroll.
With Bitcoin, and the numbers being so close together (1200BTC and 1400BTC), people sometimes forget about this, since the above increase is "realistically" possible.

If we do this with a profit of 37BTC and a bankroll of 1480BTC (our earlier appraisal), we would get an increase of 2.5%, not 3.1%.
This should be closer to the return you have seen.
However it still is not 100% accurate, since the bankroll size changed due to new investors and leaving investors,
thus at some points your investment had a lower share of the profits and at some points it had a higher share.

I hope this explanation has helped some of you to understand reading the charts and gathering the information from them they desire.
I would urge everyone with more specific questions about investments (or a follow up to this) to head over to the dedicated investment (tracking) thread maintained by me:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/archived-profit-tracking-2445163
This way, discussions like this one can be easier found by others having the same questions, and do not get burried within hundreds of pages about other aspects of the site.
I'll also link this response specifically in my "special posts" section over there to make finding it easier in the future.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1267
In Memory of Zepher
Is there a reason why you would block people who use vpn ?...
By using a VPN you run the risk of being implicated with someone else (if someone else is abusing our site using a VPN) and being blocked as a result of it.

If you feel you've been incorrectly blocked, you can throw an email to our support address and see if you can figure it out.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
Is there a reason why you would block people who use vpn ? I mean I understand there could be some tech savy thing people can do that I am not aware of yet but it also makes it harder for us people in third world countries.

In my country its not that easy to access to VPN and our ISP controls our visited websites very carefully which makes it really difficult for us to visit these websites from a regular chrome so we try to use VPN to at least access which I am sure not enough protection for us but it is at least one thing we try to do. If it is a technical problem like I imagined, do you have any suggestion how we could get into your website without raising red flags at our ISP ? I don't know many ways but I am sure someone in the IT team probably knows a solution for it. Thank you so much.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1267
In Memory of Zepher
can cancel my wd?
If you've not confirmed it through email just wait; it'll return to your balance.
Activity: 568
Merit: 500
https://bit-exo.com/?ref=gamblingbad
Not a bad x9000 hit again by fatgooseNNA! Wink

Tomorrow's BTC lotto round #338 ends in 8 hours, don't forget to buy your tickets Wink

legendary
Activity: 2894
Merit: 1135
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins
I deposited 0.20btc and when try to place a bet appear "Your account is blocked", Already send an email hours ago please solve it.

You're unblocked.

I deposited 0.20btc and when try to place a bet appear "Your account is blocked", Already send an email hours ago please solve it.

Scammed bro . Best of luck next time
Best of luck to you too.  Wink

Does the investors's profit shown on the website include fees or is it before fees?

Chart include 30% fees.

It's the real profit without the divest fees (0.1%  - 0.3% for early divestors)
Activity: 86
Merit: 0

No, they unlocked and I win Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1199
Merit: 1047

You're unblocked.

Chart include 30% fees.

legendary

You're unblocked.

Chart include 30% fees.
legendary

You're unblocked.

legendary

You're unblocked.

legendary
Activity: 274
Merit: 100

Current #1 leaders of each coin of our monthly wagering contest and their wagered amounts:

BTC: Pepepu35 with 165.34 BTC
BCH: Aylmer555 with 1,905.42 BCH
DASH: Cynric011 with 59.06 DASH
DOGE: Goobersmooch with 22,884,548 DOGE
ETC: Amans056 with 6,338.27 ETC
ETH: Secobba658 with 1,086.56 ETH
GAS: Peygir1 with 6,099.97 GAS
LTC: jpt1016 with 10,178.28 LTC
PPC: Skyelar with 44,989.69 PPC
STRAT: grav with 24,624.19 STRAT
XMR: spcm with 1,262.96 XMR

2 weeks left this month, check this thread for more info, and our website for full leaderboards and estimated rewards

Today's ETH lottery was won by player Radus788 and we're ~still~ waiting for a slot jackpot hit for over a week now!

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1295
DiceSites.com owner
Is this a decentralized gaming platform or a crowdfunding initiative for a future platform?
No.
copper member
Is this a decentralized gaming platform or a crowdfunding initiative for a future platform?
Jump to: