Author

Topic: ⭐ Crypto.Games ⭐ 0.8% House Edge on Dice ⭐ Largest wagering contest...ever ⭐ - page 119. (Read 345525 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
Would I email support or marketing for ref? My refs are playing but I’m not receiving anything? I introduced my coworker to cg, I watched my coworker play yesterday and today but still didn’t receive anything?
Activity: 974
Merit: 264
Catch the winning spirit!
Bitcoin Lotto round #324 will close in approx 9 hours!

Current prizes:
1st place: 0.085760 BTC
2nd place: 0.016080 BTC
3rd place: 0.005360 BTC

Total tickets bought so far: 1,072
Price per ticket: 0.00010 BTC

Rewards of last month's wagering contest were dealt this morning!

Screenshot doesn't cover all.. too many rewards to capture in one shot.
A list of all winners will be posted in our Contest thread asap!
Wink

Activity: 950
Merit: 120
CryptoGames: Revamped Games, Multiple Coins
New round of contest has been started today and player Wadley085 already wagered 205,811.97 PPC.
His estimated reward is currently 411.62 PPC.
Winners of last month will be posted in our contest thread tonight!;)
Only 1 day and couple of hours left for this month's wagering contest!!

Besides the rewards above top 5 players of each coin get a VIP-tag, no bet speed limit on dice and no divest fee for a month.

Current leaderboards can be found on our website.

Note that current Bitcoin Lottery round has been extended till Sunday so that Wagering Contest tickets, which are dealt on Saturday, are included.

legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
Hi, please turn on the mute, I won't swear anymore.I'll act like a good boy.  deomid121 Roll Eyes

AFAIK there is a time frame of the mute, no need to ask to unmute it and promise that you wont swear anyone again. Take it as a punishment of what you have done and wait till the time you get unmute automatically unless you are muted forever.
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
Hi, please turn on the mute, I won't swear anymore.I'll act like a good boy.  deomid121 Roll Eyes
Only 2 days left for this month's wagering contest!!

These are current Bitcoin top 10 leaders:

Ethereum lotto will be drawn tomorrow, ~8 hours left to buy tickets.

Tuesday's Litecoin lottery round 73 draw results:

Place   Nickname       Owned Tickets   Winning Ticket   Chance of winning   Reward in Litecoin
1SilntSunshne436894.614%3.728 LTC
2Nuuu22500.215%0.699 LTC
3Sinjin268222502.361%0.233 LTC

Congrats!

Bitcoin Lotto round #323 will close in approx 8 hours!

Current prizes:
1st place:  0.006000 BTC
2nd place: 0.001125 BTC
3rd place: 0.000375 BTC

Total tickets bought so far: 75
Price per ticket: 0.00010 BTC

We'll have a maintenance tomorrow (November 28th) starting at 7:00 UTC and it will last few hours. Thanks for understanding.

legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
~
Player locyn816 had a good first day today with almost 2 BTC profit and for now a 3rd place on wagering contest with 89 BTC wagered.
~

Not bad at all for a day. Congrats, locyn816! The guy was just registered yesterday, and with 679 bets made has won almost 2 BTC! He was playing with 49.6% win chance and was using an interesting strategy which I would call a "chaotic betting". I heard some gamblers think that this strategy can overcome the chaos of randomness, as in the proverb "One nail knocks out another". Smiley Well, at least it worked for him. Congrats on the incredible luck!
Activity: 950
Merit: 120
CryptoGames: Revamped Games, Multiple Coins
Hey guys, do you still have your affiliate program? I can't find it.

Go to "Your account > Rewards > Invite a friend". You will find your personal referrer link and a link to some cool banners there.

Example:

Activity: 167
Merit: 12
Hey guys, do you still have your affiliate program? I can't find it.
legendary
Activity: 1199
Merit: 1047
Well, I hope it works, but I'd expect even lower returns if more people invest (although that makes people not be willing to invest, so it's self-regulating). I like Bustabit's system of a small dilution fee, so at least there's a small reward to old investors, while at the same time punishing bankroll divestments.

Crypto-Games also has a small divestment fee for investments shorter than 21 days.
Not sure if that's the same as a dilution fee, since I've never used that particular site you've mentioned, but seems like the same concept.

It's quite different. In the Bustabit case, the dilution fee must be paid by every investor, but it goes to investors. So it compensates older investors.
Activity: 395
Merit: 255
crypto.games: #1 Gambling Site
I just read the mail i got. I not try to be slow.  But didnt find any wallet or site i that accepted bch sv.
Kraken allows BCH SV deposit, trading and withdrawal. Electron Cash allows connection to both BCH ABC and BCH SV chains.

Yes i see , and i have made a account and set bch sv adress

And you received your BCH SV.
Litecoin Lotto round  #73 will close in approx 10 hours!

Current prizes:
1st place:  1.768 LTC
2nd place: 0.332 LTC
3rd place: 0.111 LTC

Total tickets bought so far: 442
Price per ticket: 0.005 LTC

Today's Dogecoin was won by player afknow (all 3 prizes). Congrats.

Player locyn816 had a good first day today with almost 2 BTC profit and for now a 3rd place on wagering contest with 89 BTC wagered.

Here are some of his bets on dice:

legendary
Activity: 2894
Merit: 1135
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins
On November 28th, we'll have a maintenance starting at 7:00 UTC and will last few hours. Website will be unavailable. Thank you for understanding.
Activity: 568
Merit: 500
https://bit-exo.com/?ref=gamblingbad
I just read the mail i got. I not try to be slow.  But didnt find any wallet or site i that accepted bch sv.
Kraken allows BCH SV deposit, trading and withdrawal. Electron Cash allows connection to both BCH ABC and BCH SV chains.

Yes i see , and i have made a account and set bch sv adress
legendary
Activity: 36
Merit: 3
Activity: 568
Merit: 500
https://bit-exo.com/?ref=gamblingbad
Gamblingbad: Same as last time you set your address after deadline. I think you are really trying hard to do so.

I just read the mail i got. I not try to be slow.  But didnt find any wallet or site i that accepted bch sv.
Poloniex, bittrex, binance. Just to name a few.

binance
Deposits and withdrawals will open once the blockchain is stable
legendary
Gamblingbad: Same as last time you set your address after deadline. I think you are really trying hard to do so.

I just read the mail i got. I not try to be slow.  But didnt find any wallet or site i that accepted bch sv.
Poloniex, bittrex, binance. Just to name a few.
Jump to: