Author

Topic: ⭐ Crypto.Games ⭐ 0.8% House Edge on Dice ⭐ Largest wagering contest...ever ⭐ - page 123. (Read 345525 times)

Activity: 905
Merit: 502
I miss dooglus
i like playing dice at CG, but hate the slow speed when you start with a low base.

i would play everyday at CG if the play speed had no delay.

if people are betting real money(crypto) why slow it down.

doesn't make sense from a $$ standpoint.

you guys are leaving money on the table from investors.

IMO, you will gain alot more daily players there if you had no delay...ever.

so guess i see you there on Halloween
Activity: 974
Merit: 264
Catch the winning spirit!
DOGE Lotto Round #157 will close in approx 9 hours!

Current prizes:
1st place:  11,040 DOGE
2nd place: 2,070 DOGE
3rd place: 690 DOGE

Total tickets bought so far: 69
Price per ticket: 200 DOGE

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
Halloween is close! Join us Wink
Oh nice! Excellent time to start playing again after a 2 month break!
Can't wait to win a few lottery tickets and hit it big Tongue

Last time I've played:

I think my break has lasted long enough by now Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2894
Merit: 1135
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins
Halloween is close! Join us Wink

Activity: 950
Merit: 120
CryptoGames: Revamped Games, Multiple Coins
60 million dice bets passed since last jackpot hit. go for it! Smiley
Some action today on our website:

BTC Lotto tomorrow, 87 tickets in pool so far and 12 hours left to buy tickets

More than 50 million bets placed since last progressive dice jackpot hit... BTC jackpot is currently 3.5 BTC and Ethereum jackpot is over 105 ETH. Check the site's FAQ how it works or check the how to play section on dice game pages.Smiley
Only one week left for this month's wagering contest! These are current LTC leaders:

Remember that top 5 players also receive a VIP tag which gives them some benefits such as no bet speed limit on dice and no divest fee on investments for a month.

And ETH Lotto tomorrow, only 8 hours left to buy tickets.
Activity: 395
Merit: 255
crypto.games: #1 Gambling Site
Largest exchange from PLAY to other coins is 1,471,431,412 PLAY which gives 0.30338792 BTC.
Largest PLAY profit is held by a player ZacharyIAM, who profited 728,699,382.39 PLAY (0.145739 BTC)!

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Low quality reply, I know, but there's nothing more to say about that...
I assume there's no cap on how much PLAY credits you can keep in your account. Maybe 999,999,999,999.999 Wink

Pffffft, I guess people might win more with PLAY credits, just because they tend to be more risky with them.

There is always a limit. Tongue

In our case 999999999999999999.999999999999999

Cool Grin
legendary
Largest exchange from PLAY to other coins is 1,471,431,412 PLAY which gives 0.30338792 BTC.
Largest PLAY profit is held by a player ZacharyIAM, who profited 728,699,382.39 PLAY (0.145739 BTC)!

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Low quality reply, I know, but there's nothing more to say about that...
I assume there's no cap on how much PLAY credits you can keep in your account. Maybe 999,999,999,999.999 Wink

Pffffft, I guess people might win more with PLAY credits, just because they tend to be more risky with them.
legendary
I want to share my lucky VideoPoker bet:

-snip-

It was made with PlayMoney and the win amount was 37 times higher than if hitting a Royal Flush with a minimum bet! Some might say: "What is the point of betting with PlayMoney? They are worthless anyway!" Well, not exactly. Actually you can exchange it to either BTC, LTC, ETH or DOGE directly on the site and then buy lotto tickets with it. That's what I'm going to do when I have enough PLAY for the exchange. Smiley

Good to see that there are other people who just buy lottery tickets with their 'small' wins.
I used to just buy lottery tickets with whatever I won with the faucet or with what I had received through the rainbot in chat.

That enabled me to occasionally win like 0.01 or 0.02 BTC without spending anything. (I did deposit as well, just for playing longer games of roulette, so I wasn't freeloading too much I think Tongue)

Now I wonder what the highest win on CG is, with PLAY credits. Like, has anyone ever won so much that they got like 0.01 BTC out of it?

legendary

-snip-

It was made with PlayMoney and the win amount was 37 times higher than if hitting a Royal Flush with a minimum bet! Some might say: "What is the point of betting with PlayMoney? They are worthless anyway!" Well, not exactly. Actually you can exchange it to either BTC, LTC, ETH or DOGE directly on the site and then buy lotto tickets with it. That's what I'm going to do when I have enough PLAY for the exchange. Smiley

Good to see that there are other people who just buy lottery tickets with their 'small' wins.
I used to just buy lottery tickets with whatever I won with the faucet or with what I had received through the rainbot in chat.

That enabled me to occasionally win like 0.01 or 0.02 BTC without spending anything. (I did deposit as well, just for playing longer games of roulette, so I wasn't freeloading too much I think Tongue)

Now I wonder what the highest win on CG is, with PLAY credits. Like, has anyone ever won so much that they got like 0.01 BTC out of it?
Current Bitcoin top 10 leaders of wagering contest:

Only 10 days left this month. Wager and win awesome rewards. More info in this thread
Smiley

Doge lotto draw tomorrow, only 10 hours left to buy tickets.

That's awesome. You're getting closer to the big Royal Flush hit! I like the way you're gambling and having fun. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.

Bitcoin Lotto round #312 will close in approx 12 hours!

Current prizes:
1st place: 0.007600 BTC
2nd place: 0.001425 BTC
3rd place: 0.000475 BTC

Total tickets bought so far: 95
Price per ticket: 0.00010 BTC

legendary
Activity: 1199
Merit: 1047
How has Bruns428 made like 4 million bets recently? I was getting "just" about 3 bets per second during the no delay promo.

3 bets per second isn't much. I get over 14 bets per second during the no delay promos (autobet) and over 5 bets per second when hitting keyboard like crazy.

Maybe you should check your browser for any extensions that might delay your bets.

Or move to another country.  It was still amazing compared to about 1 bet per second.
How has Bruns428 made like 4 million bets recently? I was getting "just" about 3 bets per second during the no delay promo.

3 bets per second isn't much. I get over 14 bets per second during the no delay promos (autobet) and over 5 bets per second when hitting keyboard like crazy.

Maybe you should check your browser for any extensions that might delay your bets.

~snip~

Wagered/bankroll is quite low, so allowing even more investments doesn't sound great for current investors nor is it needed (people rarely bet to try to get the maximum profit available).

Except me 😅 I’m honestly glad the max bet was only 67 BTC. If it was more, I probably would’ve lost more.

If it was more, you would have recovered more since you won the 3 bets you went for max profit (6.7 BTC at that point)........
legendary
He was using some scripts and made quite a large amount of bets in few weeks. That's not possible anymore now Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 103
Any insights into when the BTC & ETH investment options might be returning?

For now there are no plans about enabling those investments back.

Thanks for that update.  Smiley

Any reason why?  

I ask particularly given that both the bankroll & BTC/ETH price has shrunk not grown in recent months.

It got shrunk a lot, but it is still at decent size. If it continues to decrease we will enable it back.

Wagered/bankroll is quite low, so allowing even more investments doesn't sound great for current investors nor is it needed (people rarely bet to try to get the maximum profit available).

Except me 😅 I’m honestly glad the max bet was only 67 BTC. If it was more, I probably would’ve lost more.
Jump to: