Author

Topic: ⭐ Crypto.Games ⭐ 0.8% House Edge on Dice ⭐ Largest wagering contest...ever ⭐ - page 120. (Read 345525 times)

Activity: 568
Merit: 500
https://bit-exo.com/?ref=gamblingbad
Gamblingbad: Same as last time you set your address after deadline. I think you are really trying hard to do so.

I just read the mail i got. I not try to be slow.  But didnt find any wallet or site i that accepted bch sv.
Activity: 395
Merit: 255
crypto.games: #1 Gambling Site
Gamblingbad: Same as last time you set your address after deadline. We sent you email twice, and you wait till you miss it. I think you are really trying hard to do so.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
^^

Lol yeah indeed, well, I'll leave my post up, since it might prevent some other support requests in the long run.
Haven't had any coffee yet, so my brain isn't functioning too well at the moment  Wink

Activity: 813
Merit: 507

How to get bch sv wallet i dont find it anywhere?

Check the Settings of your CG account:

For more information: https://blog.crypto-games.net/2018/11/bitcoincashs-contested-november-15th.html

I think he is referring to a wallet software.

This seems to be the official BSV wallet:
https://github.com/bitcoin-sv/bitcoin-sv
legendary
Well, I hope it works, but I'd expect even lower returns if more people invest (although that makes people not be willing to invest, so it's self-regulating). I like Bustabit's system of a small dilution fee, so at least there's a small reward to old investors, while at the same time punishing bankroll divestments.

Crypto-Games also has a small divestment fee for investments shorter than 21 days.
Not sure if that's the same as a dilution fee, since I've never used that particular site you've mentioned, but seems like the same concept.

For reference:

Check the Settings of your CG account:

For more information: https://blog.crypto-games.net/2018/11/bitcoincashs-contested-november-15th.html
Activity: 974
Merit: 264
Catch the winning spirit!
Today's BTC lotto was won by Skyelar with 23% of the tickets, second place won by CXavier with 1% chance.

Current progressive Bitcoin dice/roulette jackpot is 3.45 BTC. Check our website for more information.

And only 6 days left for this month's wagering contest. Good luck to all.
Bitcoin Lotto round #322 will close in approx 10 hours!

Current prizes:
1st place: 0.005920 BTC
2nd place: 0.001110 BTC
3rd place: 0.000370 BTC

Total tickets bought so far: 74
Price per ticket: 0.00010 BTC

Eligible users have only 2 days left (till November 25th 23:59 UTC) to claim their Bitcoin Cash SV (BCHSV).
Go to "Your account > Settings" and you will see a BCH SV tab on the right where you can enter your BCHSV address.

Check our blog for more information.

Today's Ethereum lottery (Round 130) draw results:

Place   Nickname       Owned Tickets   Winning Ticket   Chance of winning   Reward in Ethereum
1fatgooseNNA
15710.177%0.2712 ETH
2ALOHAxARMY
Ethereum Lotto round  #130 will close in approx 9 hours!

Current prizes:
1st place:  0.2052 ETH
2nd place: 0.0385 ETH
3rd place: 0.0128 ETH

Total tickets bought so far: 171
Price per ticket: 0.0015 ETH

BTC Lotto was won by fatgooseNNA, congrats.
Only 9 days left for this month's wagering contest.

BCH deposits are enabled again and all players have a new deposit address.

Tuesday's Litecoin lottery round 72 draw results:

Place   Nickname       Owned Tickets   Winning Ticket   Chance of winning   Reward in Litecoin
1acexpress
25619.937%1.264 LTC
2thenerd314
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
Bitcoin and Ethereum investments are again publicly open.  Tongue

Why? The bankroll is already enormous in comparison to how much is wagered.

With larger bankroll we can accept higher bets. Value of max bet decreased a lot in past months.

But are players really targetting the max bet or most of the wagered bets target lower amounts?

May be you never saw on how big whale bet, in crypto-games.net I believe you can see those huge betting most of the time because of their huge site and of course huge bankroll too. You can try to stay on their site longer to see what big whale are and how they play. You might not believe on your eye either when they start to bet with huge amount there. You should often check on their huge bet tab and you can see all the huge bet there
legendary
Activity: 1199
Merit: 1047
Well, I hope it works, but I'd expect even lower returns if more people invest (although that makes people not be willing to invest, so it's self-regulating). I like Bustabit's system of a small dilution fee, so at least there's a small reward to old investors, while at the same time punishing bankroll divestments.
legendary

With larger bankroll we can accept higher bets. Value of max bet decreased a lot in past months.

But are players really targetting the max bet or most of the wagered bets target lower amounts?

I've noticed too that they occasionally pop up, but not that often.
When they do, you can usually see either a lot of profit or somewhat bigger losses for investors.

I think it was mentioned a couple of weeks ago on this forum that there was a whale basically wagering a few $100k in Bitcoin.

Rarely, but they do.
legendary

legendary
Bitcoin and Ethereum investments are again publicly open.  Tongue

legendary
Activity: 2894
Merit: 1135
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins
Bitcoin and Ethereum investments are again publicly open.  Tongue
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org