Author

Topic: ⭐ Crypto.Games ⭐ 0.8% House Edge on Dice ⭐ Largest wagering contest...ever ⭐ - page 143. (Read 345525 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Release my 470,000 doge coins from my account: Intensity and gatekeeper
Shouldn't it be "accounts", since you have created multiple ones?

It could be typed either way:

from my account: Intensity and gatekeeper

from my accounts: Intensity and gatekeeper

There is not a requirement in written English to write it either way.  Both are acceptable.  Is not mandatory that the plural s be used.

I wrote: from my account: Intensity and gatekeeper to summarize the approximate total of Doge "470,000" without having to get specific on the amounts.

For those needing specific amounts it is:

Your balance is: 452508.00605947 DogeCoin from user: Intensity

Your balance is: 20314.25000000 DogeCoin from user: gatekeeper

Total balance that belongs to ME : 472,822.25605947

Activity: 1008
Merit: 515
Confiscating my coins because I was unaware of your rule, which is an unjust one about having two accounts is not a decent business practice.

Please explain what the harm is to players that like to play different betting styles to have two accounts?

I like one account on autoplay for fun and the other to gamble as desired.

How is it not theft taking my coins?

As Luptin explained before, you agreed to their rules that they can refuse any withdrawals, and that funds of blocked accounts cannot be withdrawn.

I personally don't agree with the rule either, and I think that it should be made clear what would happen to the funds of a blocked account, but that's another story.
Well, Crypto Games,

How about doing the honorable thing and releasing my

Your balance is: 452508.00605947 DogeCoin from my account user: Intensity

and

Your balance is: 20314.25000000 DogeCoin from my account user: gatekeeper

Confiscating my coins because I was unaware of your rule, which is an unjust one about having two accounts is not a decent business practice.

Please explain what the harm is to players that like to play different betting styles to have two accounts?

I like one account on autoplay for fun and the other to gamble as desired.

How is it not theft taking my coins?

Activity: 974
Merit: 264
Catch the winning spirit!
DOGE Lotto Round #140 will close in approx 13 hours!

Current prizes:
1st place:  69,440 DOGE
2nd place: 13,020 DOGE
3rd place: 4,340 DOGE

Total tickets bought so far: 434
Price per ticket: 200 DOGE

Last month's Wagering Contest rewards were dealt this morning:

All winners are listed in this post. Congrats everyone Wink

New round has started, more info on our website.

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
You've asked for it, and now they're here.
Progressive jackpots are also available on roulette starting today.

Ooooh THANK YOU!!!

I'm very happy with this, I really like progressive jackpots on roulette!
Going to try that one out when I'm back from vacation, or maybe sooner if my mobile internet isn't too slow.

Now I have think of something else to ask, didn't know it was so easy to get my requests granted (j/k)
copper member
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
Shouldn't it be "accounts", since you have created multiple ones?
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1267
In Memory of Zepher
You broke the ToS, and received the consequences written there clearly. Go away.
copper member
Goodbye, Z.
You've asked for it, and now they're here.
Progressive jackpots are also available on roulette starting today.

The progressive roulette jackpot uses the same pool as the progressive dice jackpots, which means the jackpot amounts are already up high,
currently being over 100 ETH and over 3 BTC.

To win a progressive roulette jackpot, you need to spin a 7 on four consecutive bets, and all of those need to be profitable.
Full information about the jackpot and its limits (eg min bet or percentual shares) can be found in the FAQ.

Catch the winning spirit.
copper member
Goodbye, Z.
do you have any planes about cricket ?!!
Sports betting? Currently not on the roadmap, but that doesn't have to mean it will never be available.
Activity: 30
do you have any planes about cricket ?!!
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
Alert Alert Alert

My account from this site has just been blocked for having a second account. Most people know me from multiple betting sites.

Tonight this site has blocked my account and is holding hostage Your balance is: 452508.00605947 DogeCoin Plus 20,000 on my 2nd account.

If this is not resolved and my funds returned to me, I shall continue to alert forever anyone who plays online about this site.

release my funds:

User name: Intensity & gatekeeper

You are saying your own fault here, by getting two accounts in one site is really violate on every site. I do not think any site can let you play there just to abuse their faucet even though you are not or may be sometimes you did. And btw you said like you are really well known on every site but in the end, no one are you going to defend you when you already admit your fault here

My account from this site has just been blocked for having a second account
copper member
Goodbye, Z.
and again refusal by whoever is on there support staff email to help me. Is there anyone that runs this site that will help me?
I just "helped" you by giving you the link to the ToS and the part of which that is relevant to your case.
Now you acknowledge to having violated said rule, and the rule clearly states the consequences of that.
What more help do you want/need?
Alert Alert Alert

My account from this site has just been blocked for having a second account. Most people know me from multiple betting sites.

Tonight this site has blocked my account and is holding hostage Your balance is: 452508.00605947 DogeCoin Plus 20,000 on my 2nd account.

If this is not resolved and my funds returned to me, I shall continue to alert forever anyone who plays online about this site.

release my funds:

and again refusal by whoever is on there support staff email to help me. Is there anyone that runs this site that will help me?

copper member
Goodbye, Z.
Alert Alert Alert
release my funds:
Quoted for reference, you admit to violating the ToS, which you had to accept upon your first deposit.

https://www.crypto-games.net/terms

"4.3. Each player is authorized only one account. Users with more accounts [...] will be automatically blocked. Blocked players cannot play or withdraw funds."

You accepted this, and then violated it by creating two accounts anyway. You knew and were warned about the consequences, and now complain about them?!
Alert Alert Alert

release my funds:

Bitcoin Lotto round #280 will close in approx 12 hours!

Current prizes:
1st place: 0.004480 BTC
2nd place: 0.000840 BTC
3rd place: 0.000280 BTC

Total tickets bought so far: 56
Price per ticket: 0.00010 BTC

1 day and 4 hours left for this month's wagering contest and these are current Ethereum top 10 players:

More info and leaderboards can be found on our website.

Activity: 395
Merit: 255
crypto.games: #1 Gambling Site
I think I've suggested this before, but would it be possible to add a progressive jackpot to games other than Dice?
It's impossible for me to even play for the dice jackpot, since it needs to be a winning bet and the range my winning numbers are in exclude me from winning it.

Just would be nice if there were other games with a progressive jackpot, something like hitting 3 zeros in a row on roulette.
Or a hard to hit combination on slots (other than 5 Bitcoin symbols)

We will think about it.
Monday's Dogecoin lottery round 139 draw results:

Place   Nickname       Owned Tickets   Winning Ticket   Chance of winning   Reward in DOGE
1thenerd3146011949.162%20,160 DOGE
2Sinjin268155211.905%3,780 DOGE
3thenerd314601447.619%1,260 DOGE

Congrats winners!

LiteCoin Lotto round  #51 will close in approx 12 hours! Tickets cost 0.005 LTC and 30 tickets bought so far.

Current DOGE Wagering Contest top players with 5 days to go:

Jump to: