Author

Topic: ⭐ Crypto.Games ⭐ 0.8% House Edge on Dice ⭐ Largest wagering contest...ever ⭐ - page 190. (Read 345505 times)

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
For anyone too lazy to type out the voucher codes, see below:

9FAD-72AF-0D7A-9806-74E9

D96B-BC2B-157C-01DD-A0CE

2B1D-79B7-7831-37F5-E7E7

66A8-27AC-91AA-2FEA-7399

B25C-3B24-60A5-23D9-851F
Too late of course Tongue Don't bother anymore people, these have all been claimed.
Cool idea though, will you be able to purchase these in the future as a gift or are these only for use by CG itself?

Also, support did a great job of helping me with setting up an account for my girlfriend. They replied within 5 minutes!
Activity: 85
Merit: 20
For anyone too lazy to type out the voucher codes, see below:

9FAD-72AF-0D7A-9806-74E9

D96B-BC2B-157C-01DD-A0CE

2B1D-79B7-7831-37F5-E7E7

66A8-27AC-91AA-2FEA-7399

B25C-3B24-60A5-23D9-851F

All gone now.
copper member
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
Activity: 974
Merit: 264
Catch the winning spirit!
Crypto-Games EV+ Lottery

Monday's Dogecoin lottery round 99 draw results:

Place       Nickname       Owned Tickets   Winning Ticket   Chance of winning   Reward in DOGE
1Afknow51926759.314%175,000 DOGE
2Eana4473720.343%32,813 DOGE
3Killian05750315.714%13,125 DOGE

Congratulations!

LiteCoin Lotto round #11 will close in approx 8 hours!

Current prizes:
1st place:  0.168 LTC
2nd place: 0.032 LTC
3rd place: 0.013 LTC

Total tickets bought so far: 21
Price per ticket: 0.01 LTC

Ethereum Progressive Dice Jackpot is now 96.94 ETH (currently worth over $28,000). More info about our progressive dice jackpot can be found in our FAQ. Last jackpot hit was on September 7th.

legendary
Is it allowed for someone in the same household to also have an account at Crypto-Games?
My girlfriend would like to invest on Crypto-games, but on her own account. We're usually sharing the same IP addresses, around 3 or 4 IP addresses in total (mobile, cable@home & at cable@work)
Contact support and check with them if a special case allowance can be given in your case.
Usually better to ask for permission and get yourself noted down first, instead of going ahead without anyone knowing.
Yeah that's why I asked on this thread first. I mean, I could just use a vpn or proxy but I'd rather not do anything against the rules.
I'll send a copy of my question to CG support Smiley
copper member
Goodbye, Z.
Is it allowed for someone in the same household to also have an account at Crypto-Games?
My girlfriend would like to invest on Crypto-games, but on her own account. We're usually sharing the same IP addresses, around 3 or 4 IP addresses in total (mobile, cable@home & at cable@work)
Contact support and check with them if a special case allowance can be given in your case.
Usually better to ask for permission and get yourself noted down first, instead of going ahead without anyone knowing.
legendary

The FAQ doesn't really mention if this is allowed:

Can I have multiple accounts?
No, only one account per person is allowed. Players with multiple accounts will be blocked and all funds, including investments, will be confiscated.

She doesn't ever intend to play or withdraw from the faucet, just purely have the account for investments only. I can also provide some sort of verification, a picture of us both with a custom hand written note or something?
DOGE Lotto Round #99 will close in approx 7 hours!

Current prizes:
1st place:  140,400 DOGE
2nd place: 26,325 DOGE
3rd place: 10,530 DOGE

Total tickets bought so far: 702
Price per ticket: 250 DOGE

EV+ Lotto, 1% is added to total prize pool.

There were 6 jackpot hits on Slot this weekend. Winners are listed on the "Jackpots" tab on our slot game page. Try your luck. Wink

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
I've seen other sites implement a technical solution for differentiating the source of referral clicks by adding a &tag= to the end of the url.
so https://www.crypto-games.net?i=abc123
becomes https://www.crypto-games.net?i=abc123&tag=source1
I don't think it's too hard to implement.
If the only intention is to track a total amount of traffic, it's fairly easy.
You can even do that right now by using a third party (eg by routing all traffic through bit.ly/goo.gl or a domain you own and track it that way).

If you want to track several campaigns deeper than just amounts of traffic, going into signups, commission paid for each campaign, all the way down to tracking a single user,
the changes neccessary get bigger and it's not as easy an implementation.
Yeah that's a solution I can use perhaps, but I don't know if it's allowed by all advertising networks.

I know that with Adwords you could use bit.ly if you leave the displayed link to the destination url visible. At least that's how it was when I last used Adwords a few years ago.

Like this:
Ad display url : Crypto-games.net?i=NFcxxxxcrK
Destination url : http://bit.ly/xxxxx

But I'm not sure if it's actually allowed, so they might remove the ad if they check it manually.
I don't think adwords would allow you to set destination url to bit.ly or any other link shortening services, as those link could be set to redirect to a malicious sites. adwords only allows redirection that leads to sub domain or a page of ad display url.

like for example
ad display url : crypto-games.net?i=xx
destination url : aff.Crypto-games.net?I=xx

legendary
I've seen other sites implement a technical solution for differentiating the source of referral clicks by adding a &tag= to the end of the url.
You can even do that right now by using a third party (eg by routing all traffic through bit.ly/goo.gl or a domain you own and track it that way).

If you want to track several campaigns deeper than just amounts of traffic, going into signups, commission paid for each campaign, all the way down to tracking a single user,
Yeah that's a solution I can use perhaps, but I don't know if it's allowed by all advertising networks.

I know that with Adwords you could use bit.ly if you leave the displayed link to the destination url visible. At least that's how it was when I last used Adwords a few years ago.

Like this:
Ad display url : Crypto-games.net?i=NFcxxxxcrK
Destination url : http://bit.ly/xxxxx

But I'm not sure if it's actually allowed, so they might remove the ad if they check it manually.
Saturday's Bitcoin lottery (round 198) draw results:

Place   Nickname       Owned Tickets   Winning Ticket   Chance of winning   Reward in Bitcoin
1NakedHiker8313626.948%0.02464 BTC
2adams19823210.974%0.00462 BTC
3s0lidus7526824.351%0.00185 BTC

Congratulations winners

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

That would make sense, the ones I was referring to only give stats on hits and signups, not a detailed breakdown of commissions earned.
copper member
Goodbye, Z.

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2
Does Crypto-Games have any sort of policy regarding advertising on certain kinds of keywords?
Say I want to advertise my Crypto-Games referral link on Adwords, could I advertise on all keywords, including "Crypto-Games" for example?
You can advertise it freely.
Cool, if I decide to start an advertising campaign, I might document all statistics of my referrals on a thread in this forum.
As far as that's possible, I don't think I can differentiate between referrals from this forum and referrals from another campaign.
Yeah that's not possible, but shoot me an email to support and we'll figure something  Wink
Yeah seems pretty easy to circumvent, possibly by just using a second (new) account for that, after getting permission ofc.
I'm getting some money into my Adwords account and I'll start a campaign when I'm back from holiday in about 2 - 3 weeks Wink

Perhaps I'll even crowdsource the writing of the advertisement texts on this forum and turn it into a bit of a competition or something.

Bitcoin Lotto round #198 will close in approx 10 hours!

Current prizes:
1st place:  0.01576 BTC
2nd place: 0.00296 BTC
3rd place: 0.00118 BTC

Total tickets bought so far: 197
Price per ticket: 0.00010 BTC

* No house edge on lotto, 1% is added to total prize pool

legendary
Does Crypto-Games have any sort of policy regarding advertising on certain kinds of keywords?
Say I want to advertise my Crypto-Games referral link on Adwords, could I advertise on all keywords, including "Crypto-Games" for example?
You can advertise it freely.
Cool, if I decide to start an advertising campaign, I might document all statistics of my referrals on a thread in this forum.
As far as that's possible, I don't think I can differentiate between referrals from this forum and referrals from another campaign.
Yeah that's not possible, but shoot me an email to support and we'll figure something  Wink
Yeah seems pretty easy to circumvent, possibly by just using a second (new) account for that, after getting permission ofc.
I'm getting some money into my Adwords account and I'll start a campaign when I'm back from holiday in about 2 - 3 weeks Wink

Perhaps I'll even crowdsource the writing of the advertisement texts on this forum and turn it into a bit of a competition or something.
copper member
Goodbye, Z.
i suugest CG added Mines game and many other
Everything in due time, new games are added one by one, once the time is right for them.
Progressive Dice Jackpot is now over 2.27 BTC for Bitcoin Dice and almost 97 ETH for Ethereum Dice. All coins have progressive dice jackpot, but these are the two highest ones.

More info about how to hit jackpot can be found in our amazing FAQ.

copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
i suugest CG added Mines game and many other  Tongue
Today's Bitcoin lottery (round 197) draw results:

Place   Nickname       Owned Tickets   Winning Ticket   Chance of winning   Reward in Bitcoin
1adams1982133442.784%0.03736 BTC
2thenerd314231124.925%0.00700 BTC
3NakedHiker7122915.203%0.00280 BTC

Congratulations winners

Ethereum Lotto round #68 will close in approx 9 hours!

Current prizes:
1st place:  0.0200 ETH
2nd place: 0.0037 ETH
3rd place: 0.0015 ETH

Total tickets bought so far: 10
Price per ticket: 0.0025 ETH

Just a few tickets bought so far, be quick and hijack the pot :p

Jump to: