Author

Topic: ⭐ Crypto.Games ⭐ 0.8% House Edge on Dice ⭐ Largest wagering contest...ever ⭐ - page 240. (Read 345505 times)

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
Put out the bat signal for Cuma
I don't exactly have a bat signal, but I got this, maybe it helps Smiley

Those look really nice! Have you thought about doing prize giveaways, after hitting certain thresholds or something?
legendary
Activity: 2894
Merit: 1135
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins

Nice  Cheesy

Meanwhile user nevergiveup wagered 1.2 Billion Dogecoins!  Shocked
copper member
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Congratulations to player Cuma757 who made a profit of 734 Ether (~$8,880) on Dice game!
To put things into perspective, Cuma757 has currently wagered 89345 ETH (that's ~1630BTC or in fiat ~1072983 USD).
According to the dicesites.com weekly top 10, BetKing got a total wagered of 1470BTC this week (close to 7 days total).
That means Cuma757 has single handedly overtaken one of the biggest sites we know, and that in only 2 days.

Update:
Seems I was too quick with my first post, Cuma757 is still going strong, with over 160k ETH wagered (168182 ETH to be precise, or 3096BTC, 2030322 USD) as of now.
That means he's also crossed the #2 of DiceSites' weekly top 10 (Rollin with 1889BTC), only PD in front of him right now.

congrats to him!
Activity: 429
Merit: 263
legendary
Congratz to player Targii for winning 105th bitcoin lottery with only 0.78% chance  Tongue
legendary
Big wins lately:

Player Cuma757 made a profit of 1,543 Ether
and
Player Morton895 made a profit of 7.13 BTC!

Congratulations!
legendary
well,i wanna open totally different subject: Will you add zcash to the CG when it released dear Staff ?
We don't have plan to add it, at least not in the early stage.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
well,i wanna open totally different subject: Will you add zcash to the CG when it released dear Staff ?
legendary
Congratulations to player Cuma757 who made a profit of 734 Ether (~$8,880) on Dice game!
To put things into perspective, Cuma757 has currently wagered 89345 ETH (that's ~1630BTC or in fiat ~1072983 USD).
According to the dicesites.com weekly top 10, BetKing got a total wagered of 1470BTC this week (close to 7 days total).
That means Cuma757 has single handedly overtaken one of the biggest sites we know, and that in only 2 days.

Update:
Seems I was too quick with my first post, Cuma757 is still going strong, with over 160k ETH wagered (168182 ETH to be precise, or 3096BTC, 2030322 USD) as of now.
That means he's also crossed the #2 of DiceSites' weekly top 10 (Rollin with 1889BTC), only PD in front of him right now.
Amazing rolls from this player...his profit is currently standing at amazing 1,534 ETH.
copper member
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.

Update:
legendary

legendary
Hello crypto-games! I am trying to access the site now but clicking the play now or the bitcoin button leads me to https://www.crypto-games.net/not_found.html
Am I the only one experiencing this or is there something wrong with the site?
Hi,
Works fine over here, maybe our system recognized your IP as a thread and blocked you. PM me or send email to [email protected] with your nickname.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1025
Hello crypto-games! I am trying to access the site now but clicking the play now or the bitcoin button leads me to https://www.crypto-games.net/not_found.html
Am I the only one experiencing this or is there something wrong with the site?
legendary

Hello Crypto-games staff.

I have a question.

When i chose normal speed in bitcoin withdrawal i can't see the "Withdrawal amount after fees:" field... does this means that i will not pay any fees if i choose normal speed?

Thanks

the "normal" speed in their withdrawal is free. the site pay for the fee. But if you want it fast withdrawal than normal, you need to pay the fee yourself and choose "fast". this is applicable in all currency i think, except monero(xmr). Players pay for the fees in xmr.

Correct. We're paying for normal fees, but if coin's network is slow you can wait several hours before transaction gets confirmed. That's why you can select "fast" withdrawal and you'll pay higher transaction fees, resulting in faster confirmation.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10

I have a question.

When i chose normal speed in bitcoin withdrawal i can't see the "Withdrawal amount after fees:" field... does this means that i will not pay any fees if i choose normal speed?

Thanks

the "normal" speed in their withdrawal is free. the site pay for the fee. But if you want it fast withdrawal than normal, you need to pay the fee yourself and choose "fast". this is applicable in all currency i think, except monero(xmr). Players pay for the fees in xmr.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 578
No matter normal or fast, you sure need some fee for the transaction, the only different between normal and fast withdrawal is the fee amount that you spend, the higher fee you paid the faster you get your withdrawal amount then. Some people dont like to wait too long to get their withdrawal, thats why they tend to use higher fee to get their withdrawal

Are you sure of this? Did you try on Crypo-games.net ? ? ?

If that's the situation how can i know what is the transaction fee for "normal" speed? The field where fee amount should appear is not present.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

I have a question.

Thanks

No matter normal or fast, you sure need some fee for the transaction, the only different between normal and fast withdrawal is the fee amount that you spend, the higher fee you paid the faster you get your withdrawal amount then. Some people dont like to wait too long to get their withdrawal, thats why they tend to use higher fee to get their withdrawal
Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

I have a question.

Thanks
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Over 1200 BTC invested in all coins combined! Investing is available in 8 different cryptocurrencies  Wink

That is pretty nice, keep up the good work and I hope you guys keep growing and growing these days, its very nice that you guys are accepting Altcoins.
Really loving the fact that you guys are doing this.
Jump to: