Author

Topic: ⭐ Crypto.Games ⭐ 0.8% House Edge on Dice ⭐ Largest wagering contest...ever ⭐ - page 243. (Read 345505 times)

copper member
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
Anybody noticed the active combined bankroll has crossed 1,000BTC today?
Standing at a whopping 1,081BTC currently (with btc itself being 854BTC of that).
This would not have been possible without you guys investing.
Exciting times!
legendary
Activity: 2894
Merit: 1135
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins
Guess website's still down.. Haven't been able to connect yet. Keep getting the try again later message Smiley
Ok, now it works. Sorry for waiting.

Yes it online for a while but after few rolls my bot died and it said page not found? Did this happened a lot after moving to new server?
We're aware of this. Probably few more ups and downs and it'll be solved.
Sorry again.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
Guess website's still down.. Haven't been able to connect yet. Keep getting the try again later message Smiley

Yes it online for a while but after few rolls my bot died and it said page not found? Did this happened a lot after moving to new server?
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
The website is online again! Good luck for everyone who is playing today!
legendary
Activity: 950
Merit: 120
CryptoGames: Revamped Games, Multiple Coins
Activity: 1442
Merit: 578
Back online Smiley
Yep, web server is now more powerful  Cool

edit: can expect downtimes...

The site looks quite slower than how it was before. I don't know if is a temporary slow or if it depends by my actual location (which is Japan).

Maybe this is unavoidable.

I'll keep playing, just wanted to give you this feedback.

Have a nice day.
legendary
We're moving servers to new location and website will be unavailable for about an hour.

Thanks for the notice! Hope this helps with all the DDOS attacks!
Back online Smiley
Yep, web server is now more powerful  Cool

edit: can expect downtimes...
Activity: 491
Merit: 500
We're moving servers to new location and website will be unavailable for about an hour.

Thanks for the notice! Hope this helps with all the DDOS attacks!
legendary
legendary
It don't disappear but for a moment it looks like it was empty. Just before the website was back offline and after all the balance was there again. Thought it was gone for a moment but all is fine.
Ok, all fine then.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
It don't disappear but for a moment it looks like it was empty. Just before the website was back offline and after all the balance was there again. Thought it was gone for a moment but all is fine.
legendary
Currently we're doing some maintenance. Website will be back online in about an hour.
Thank you for understanding.
Do not forget your umbrella because it was raining extremely often crypto at Crypto-games. Was just ready to take a walk with the doge. Goodluck!
Hehe and we're back online  Grin
Just between the betting the website totally freeze and mine balance was empty. What actually happened not funny when you had a big bankroll.
Bet can be placed or is not placed at all, balance don't just "disappear".
Currently we're doing some maintenance. Website will be back online in about an hour.
Do not forget your umbrella because it was raining extremely often crypto at Crypto-games. Was just ready to take a walk with the doge. Goodluck!
Just between the betting the website totally freeze and mine balance was empty. What actually happened not funny when you had a big bankroll.
legendary
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
legendary
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
How much actually the house edge for blackjack? I feel it is not 0.8 percent as advertised
Nobody advertises a 0.8% house edge for blackjack. As you can read in our FAQ, the HE on blackjack is 1.253%
Dice on the other hand has indeed a 0.8% house edge.

I feel it is not 0.8 percent as advertised , played 10 hands and the dealer always hold 10 or jack/queen/king.
Like all games, blackjack is provably fair. Take a minute and verify your bets, if it will remove your doubts.

Yes most websites these days have these house edges whenever it comes to Blackjack, you won't find one with a lower house edge. The lowest house edge is usually with dice and its around 0.5% or so.
copper member
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
How much actually the house edge for blackjack? I feel it is not 0.8 percent as advertised
Nobody advertises a 0.8% house edge for blackjack. As you can read in our FAQ, the HE on blackjack is 1.253%
Dice on the other hand has indeed a 0.8% house edge.

I feel it is not 0.8 percent as advertised , played 10 hands and the dealer always hold 10 or jack/queen/king.
Like all games, blackjack is provably fair. Take a minute and verify your bets, if it will remove your doubts.
Jump to: