Author

Topic: ⭐ Crypto.Games ⭐ 0.8% House Edge on Dice ⭐ Largest wagering contest...ever ⭐ - page 244. (Read 345505 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
How much actually the house edge for blackjack?
I feel it is not 0.8 percent as advertised , played 10 hands and the dealer always hold 10 or jack/queen/king.
Forced me to go out , dice game is better but i do bad experience on your blackjack game.
legendary
Activity: 2894
Merit: 1135
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins
Because of massive abuse of our faucet, we're forced to lower just first two levels of faucet.
First level is now 500 satoshi, second one is 600 satoshi. Other levels remain unchanged.
legendary
Since yesterday I started playing at Crypto-games and so far I like it. In the beginning I only had to search how I could deposit another coin than Bitcoin but finally found it. Now I noticed the free DOGE lottery thread here on bitcointalk https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crypto-gamesnet-free-doge-lottery-tickets-1249228 only wonder how I know that I received the free tickets.
On dogecoin lottery page you'll see tickets you own under "Your tickets" tab.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
Since yesterday I started playing at Crypto-games and so far I like it. In the beginning I only had to search how I could deposit another coin than Bitcoin but finally found it. Now I noticed the free DOGE lottery thread here on bitcointalk https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crypto-gamesnet-free-doge-lottery-tickets-1249228 only wonder how I know that I received the free tickets.
legendary
Few hours till bitcoin lottery!
286 bought tickets so far, hurry up  Tongue
legendary
Monthly wagering contest is ongoing!

The three users who wager the most on all games every month will receive the following rewards:
- First place - 0.35 BTC
- Second place - 0.15 BTC
- Third place - 0.075 BTC

Catch the Winning spirit!
legendary
That's probably one of the nicest and clean infographics I've seen in a while. Didn't know you guys launched in 2014 with so many miles stones already set. Looking forward to the 600,000,000 bet.

I know right ? I was thinking this exact thing as well they really have their ct together and should be taken seriously. Also investing in them is good ( I think )
Here's a post about investing: http://bitcoingamblingreviews.com/bitcoin-gambling-investments-212/
In 2 months investment of 1 BTC gained 17.86%
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
That's probably one of the nicest and clean infographics I've seen in a while. Didn't know you guys launched in 2014 with so many miles stones already set. Looking forward to the 600,000,000 bet.

I know right ? I was thinking this exact thing as well they really have their ct together and should be taken seriously. Also investing in them is good ( I think )
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Hi,

When we will be enable again to play? Stil see only the main page, but cannot login.
Is there any progres on the ddos situation?

Thanks

i can log in and play, maybe the problem is on your side or there maybe some kind of attack that the site can't block atleast every few minutes. try it again

Hmmm, maybe it need some extra time to get though for my country. Still getting a page that says "Page not found" when trying to enter a game page.
Will try it later today and tomorrow. When it still not get through i'll post again.
Thanks for letting know that the site is working Wink
Website is now working smooth. Clear your cache or try with other browser, you should login normaly.

Hi again, did try to clear cache, other browser, resetting modem and router, tried other computer, laptop and phone but stil get this when try to enter on all devices:
https://i.imgsafe.org/0ce27da75b.jpg
Website is accesible but cannot find the login pages or redirections or something.

When i try it from my work PC then it is working fine see:
https://i.imgsafe.org/0ce4fa7ef1.jpg

Is it possible that the ip-range where i am in is blocked or something? Before the downtime it was no problem to login and enter the website at all.

The ip range from work is 83.98.*.* from here it working fine. Range from home is: 83.128.*.* this is not working from here.

Hope somebody can look or advice in this. Thanks.
Yes, your ip was on blacklist.
Try now, it should work.

Whoohooo! thanks it works Smiley
Much appriciate Wink
legendary
Hi,

When we will be enable again to play? Stil see only the main page, but cannot login.

Thanks

i can log in and play, maybe the problem is on your side or there maybe some kind of attack that the site can't block atleast every few minutes. try it again

Hmmm, maybe it need some extra time to get though for my country. Still getting a page that says "Page not found" when trying to enter a game page.
Will try it later today and tomorrow. When it still not get through i'll post again.
Website is now working smooth. Clear your cache or try with other browser, you should login normaly.

Hi again, did try to clear cache, other browser, resetting modem and router, tried other computer, laptop and phone but stil get this when try to enter on all devices:

Website is accesible but cannot find the login pages or redirections or something.

Is it possible that the ip-range where i am in is blocked or something? Before the downtime it was no problem to login and enter the website at all.

The ip range from work is 83.98.229.* from here it working fine. Range from home is: 83.128.243.* this is not working from here.

Yes, your ip was on blacklist.
Try now, it should work.
Hi,

Thanks

https://i.imgsafe.org/0ce27da75b.jpg

https://i.imgsafe.org/0ce4fa7ef1.jpg

The ip range from work is 83.98.*.* from here it working fine. Range from home is: 83.128.*.* this is not working from here.

legendary
Wonder if its possible to hide my bets and how, as i see so many rolls with "Hidden" user.
Go under "Your account" and enable advanced privacy.
Activity: 47
Wonder if its possible to hide my bets and how, as i see so many rolls with "Hidden" user.
legendary
Hi,

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition
Hi,

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
First place:
Idmab865   - 0.35 BTC Reward!
600.68BTC wagered.

Second place:
Bond007 - 0.15 BTC Reward!
589.46BTC wagered.

Third place:
22md    - 0.075 BTC Reward!
306.08BTC wagered.

Can you also add in their volume, just to get an idea?
You can check the full board under Rewards -> Contest -> Last month
I've added the numbers for those three above

Yeah, knew about the leaderboard, just hate having to keep going back and forth to find things, :p. And thanks!
copper member
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
First place:
600.68BTC wagered.

Second place:
589.46BTC wagered.

Third place:
306.08BTC wagered.

You can check the full board under Rewards -> Contest -> Last month
I've added the numbers for those three above
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
Monthly wagering contest for September is over, those are the winners:

First place:

Second place:

Third place:

Rewards has been dealt to the winners!
Congratulations!

Jump to: