Author

Topic: ⭐ Crypto.Games ⭐ 0.8% House Edge on Dice ⭐ Largest wagering contest...ever ⭐ - page 246. (Read 345505 times)

legendary
Activity: 2894
Merit: 1135
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins
Are the early divestment fees just on gains or on the total investment?
It's on total investment.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Are the early divestment fees just on gains or on the total investment?
legendary
legendary
12 hours left till new round of Ethereum lottery. Get your tickets for only 0.005 ETH each  Tongue
legendary
legendary
Progressive Jackpot is now worth over 1.9 BTC!
legendary
Crypto-games reached 223 online users and as of now its a new record for CG.Congratz. Happy gambling Wink
Hehe, yep, soon we'll be at 300 Smiley

PS: Over 19 BTC has been claimed with faucet  Cheesy
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
Crypto-games reached 223 online users and as of now its a new record for CG.Congratz. Happy gambling Wink
Activity: 462
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
92nd Bitcoin lottery is on schedule tomorrow and you have last few hours to buy tickets for 10k satoshi each. 383 tickets already purchased  Tongue

https://www.crypto-games.net/lottery/bitcoin

is there any promo or campaign near ?
legendary
92nd Bitcoin lottery is on schedule tomorrow and you have last few hours to buy tickets for 10k satoshi each. 383 tickets already purchased  Tongue

https://www.crypto-games.net/lottery/bitcoin
copper member
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
As on every exchange - you pay for exchange when you buy and you pay for exchange when you sell.
Are these exchange fees shared with BR investors, or are they all kept by C-G itself?
As your bankroll investments are gambling-only investments on a specific coin (if you invest BTC, you'll receive BTC back the time you divest, same for the alts),
you won't get any profit from the exchange fees.
The exchange feature is currently built ontop, and solely funded by, the investments from the site itself (Kewl and Joter), and the fees hence benefit those parties funding the feature.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
Wow Crypto-Games.net is now Crypto or Altcoin Exchange Ready. Just Like YoBit. I think, For Admins you can now open a thread in Exchange Section or Any thread about Exchange. Hahaha For Promotional. Cheers! 
Thank you for suggestion  Wink

Btw: Few hours left for new round of bitcoin lottery, 219 tickets is already sold! Get yours for only 10k satoshi Wink

I thought Crypto-Games.net is know a gambling trading site. Hahaha. It's only Altcoins Gambling Website and they allow to exchange your

all coins to other coins. And even the play money have value right now. Cheers to that!

Playmoney has a 6% cost of purchasing. Kinda bullshit that it isn't disclosed up front....
It's 3%, not 6%...and you see how much you'll receive before you make a convertion.

3% to convert back as well. Also 3% isn't known until you have to convert back.
As on every exchange - you pay for exchange when you buy and you pay for exchange when you sell.

Are these exchange fees shared with BR investors, or are they all kept by C-G itself?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
The thing which I like the most in this gambling is they accept 7 different coins with this feature we will not have to keep our money in one currency for playing at there, but we can invest in there with any coin we will have available at the time of gambling.
Activity: 395
Merit: 255
crypto.games: #1 Gambling Site
Wow Crypto-Games.net is now Crypto or Altcoin Exchange Ready. Just Like YoBit. I think, For Admins you can now open a thread in Exchange Section or Any thread about Exchange. Hahaha For Promotional. Cheers!  
Thank you for suggestion  Wink

Btw: Few hours left for new round of bitcoin lottery, 219 tickets is already sold! Get yours for only 10k satoshi Wink

I thought Crypto-Games.net is know a gambling trading site. Hahaha. It's only Altcoins Gambling Website and they allow to exchange your

all coins to other coins. And even the play money have value right now. Cheers to that!

Playmoney has a 6% cost of purchasing. Kinda bullshit that it isn't disclosed up front....
It's 3%, not 6%...and you see how much you'll receive before you make a convertion.

You might want to read this: http://www.investopedia.com/articles/forex/090314/how-calculate-exchange-rate.asp
legendary

legendary

Activity: 364

Jump to: