Author

Topic: ⭐ Crypto.Games ⭐ 0.8% House Edge on Dice ⭐ Largest wagering contest...ever ⭐ - page 288. (Read 344337 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
❃ CyberNick ❃
can i know why my account is blocked when i try to roll the dice.. ?
cybernick username

Quote from: FAQ
When I want to bet or withdraw funds, I get an message: "Your account is temporarily blocked." Why?
You created multiple accounts, or you were found to be cheating. If you think this is a mistake, contact our support team by writing us an email.

Any chance you created more than one account?
Contact support, they will answer you via mail with the reason or resolve this if it was a mistake.
Ok will contact them.. but I just have 1 account as i know lol.

I remember in the past, i enter to site, whitout my direct link (nand automatic create a new account) and later login to my profile and the day after my account are blocked (but the support remove block)
maybe site error? by the way i have been unblocked :)very nice support with fast reply.
Thanks!
Activity: 634
Merit: 500
cybernick username

When I want to bet or withdraw funds, I get an message: "Your account is temporarily blocked." Why?
You created multiple accounts, or you were found to be cheating. If you think this is a mistake, contact our support team by writing us an email.

Contact support, they will answer you via mail with the reason or resolve this if it was a mistake.

I remember in the past, i enter to site, whitout my direct link (nand automatic create a new account) and later login to my profile and the day after my account are blocked (but the support remove block)
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
I couldn't open the site from here ......
This webpage is not available
ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

That's strange, I'm online right now.
Are you using any Proxy/VPN-Client? Tried different browsers?

No i didn't use vpn or proxy and it's very interesting when i use them i could connect ....... where are their servers locations ?

connection timed out means that your connection is not good to load the site so it is not about proxy or vpn client

Someone cant have more than 1 account here? that is weird. I think that people can create more than 1 account as long as he is not abusing the faucet. Some people believe that creating new account will help them to win but I think that is not possible, so I think this is just a weird rules

If I'm not mistaken you are allowed to have up to 2 accounts per IP... Joter or Kewl can confirm this.

I still think that is a very weird rules. People can have hundreds of account if he want to as long as he is not abusing this. They can check from database if someone is abusing faucet or not and with that high faucet claim they should already know that there will be alot abuser for that
Activity: 546
ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

No i didn't use vpn or proxy and it's very interesting when i use them i could connect ....... where are their servers locations ?

connection timed out means that your connection is not good to load the site so it is not about proxy or vpn client

Someone cant have more than 1 account here? that is weird. I think that people can create more than 1 account as long as he is not abusing the faucet. Some people believe that creating new account will help them to win but I think that is not possible, so I think this is just a weird rules

If I'm not mistaken you are allowed to have up to 2 accounts per IP... Joter or Kewl can confirm this.
legendary
ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

❃ CyberNick ❃
cybernick username

copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
cybernick username

❃ CyberNick ❃
cybernick username
copper member
Goodbye, Z.
ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT
copper member
Goodbye, Z.
Faucet has leveling up option? it depends on wining or wagering or something else?

Thats right.

There are 5 ways to lvl your faucet.
"Chat messages" and "loyalty days" are levels gained for every coin.
"Total amount wagered", "current investment size" and "earned referral comission" are levels gained specific for one coin.

Your total level is calculated as the sum of those 5 individual levels. The higher your level on a coin is, the higher your faucet for this coin (up to 20,5k satochi on btc e.g.)

If you have any more questions, just come by in chat and shoot them Wink
Lutpin
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
Faucet has leveling up option ? it depends on wining or wagering or something else ?

Yes they implement leveling system on their faucet, there are some ways to increase your level such as wagering, investing, number of chat message, referral commission , etc. You can check it under on the faucet/reward tab.
Faucet has leveling up option ? it depends on wining or wagering or something else ?
copper member
Goodbye, Z.
I know this one but if someone is bann for spamming will the previous message get deleted? If no then someone can keep doing it by using new IP and clear cookies, before getting ban someone could post 2-3 messages and if it is a phising link then someone can be hurt by this

Once a user is muted, all their messages are deleted and their message count is reset to 0.

Furthermore, we allow links to be posted, but they are not hyperlinked.
In order for our users to be hurt, they'd have to copy the links and open them by their own.
We strongly encourage them not to open links that are not either posted or vertified by a mod/admin or a user they trust.
We're very thorough when it comes to keeping the chat clean, but even we might miss a message once in a while.
legendary
Besides that, an automated system is in place to protect us from multi-account users.

Automated system? All I need is just to clear my cookies or use incognito window and also use some vps or new IP to fake my login into someone else and keep spamming the chatroom. Im not saying im going to spam but this is a very easy system to bypass

And thats why there are mods around that will mute you on every one of your attemps.

I know this one but is someone is bann for spamming will the previous message get deleted? If no then someone can keep doing it by using new IP and clear cookies, before getting ban someone could post 2-3 messages and if it is a phising link then someone can be hurt by this
legendary
Activity: 2876
Merit: 1131
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins
Multiple accounts from same ip are auto blocked. So yes, you'll have to change your IP to create new user and spam Smiley
Our moderators are doing great job to keep chat as clean as possible. Hat off to them.
copper member
Goodbye, Z.
Besides that, an automated system is in place to protect us from multi-account users.

Automated system? All I need is just to clear my cookies or use incognito window and also use some vps or new IP to fake my login into someone else and keep spamming the chatroom. Im not saying im going to spam but this is a very easy system to bypass

And thats why there are mods around that will mute you on every one of your attemps.
legendary

Activity: 364
cant people just connect with a proxy to it and then post the stuff they did previously? there should be an autoban feature or something like that

Our chat is monitored almost all the time, mods are quick to respond. Mutes reach further than only the account/user id being muted.
We don't have any problems with the system as it is right now and I personally think our chat is nice and clean.
Are you around alot to determine that "there should be" the feature you ask for?
Best regards,
Lutpin

its really good that you have people who monitor chat as it is really vital to ban all the scammers in order to have a good quality website to earn money from
Jump to: