Author

Topic: ⭐ Crypto.Games ⭐ 0.8% House Edge on Dice ⭐ Largest wagering contest...ever ⭐ - page 284. (Read 344337 times)

Activity: 258
Merit: 250
First faucet levels are now higher!

Starting faucet with 1000 satoshi, 10 doge, 0.001 DASH, 0.001 LTC, 1GRC...

to the maximum faucet of

20500 satoshi, 245 DOGE, 0.0205 DASH, 0.0205 LTC, 24.8 GRC
Nice invitation for new players.
legendary
Activity: 2876
Merit: 1131
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins
First faucet levels are now higher!

Starting faucet with 1000 satoshi, 10 doge, 0.001 DASH, 0.001 LTC, 1GRC...

to the maximum faucet of

20500 satoshi, 245 DOGE, 0.0205 DASH, 0.0205 LTC, 24.8 GRC
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
Any free bonus for new players?

Our faucet under 'Rewards'
Another bonus available in this thread.
And ofc always keep an eye out on chat for rains and games.

(Those are available to every player. If you're asking for a bonus available to new players only, the answer is a simple no. not at the moment.)
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
Any free bonus for new players?
legendary
Peacekhan congrats for your winnings!
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
legendary
B4RF, sent you an email about it  Wink
Activity: 813
Merit: 507
-snip
But you can make a gurenteed win this way.

Deposit much and go all in.
If you lose double-spend your deposit else wait for confirmation of your deposit and withdraw everything  Sad

The double spending has to take place at the moment of the deposit/before even depositing.
It's not that you can send one transaction and if you double spend those coins 5 minutes later, you're guaranteed to get the coins to the second address.

I always thought it's possible to double-spend later.
But nevermind in this case...

By the way,
is it possible to change the email address which is attached to the account?

You take some risk if you go all in and try to double spend the coins after you lost, since they might aswell confirm in the location you sent them at the first place, our wallets in that case.

For changing your E-Mail address you should contact support from the address your account is currently registred to. I'm sure they will help you out switching to your new one.
Or did you lose access to that address? In this case, provide your username and any information that can help ups vertify your ownership of said account, that might be:
Addresses you deposited from/you used to deposit to aswell as your longid.

No I simply want to switch the address to my main one.

Will contact the support.

Thanks for the help  Wink
copper member
Goodbye, Z.
-snip

If you lose double-spend your deposit else wait for confirmation of your deposit and withdraw everything  Sad

The double spending has to take place at the moment of the deposit/before even depositing.
It's not that you can send one transaction and if you double spend those coins 5 minutes later, you're guaranteed to get the coins to the second address.

By the way,

You take some risk if you go all in and try to double spend the coins after you lost, since they might aswell confirm in the location you sent them at the first place, our wallets in that case.

For changing your E-Mail address you should contact support from the address your account is currently registred to. I'm sure they will help you out switching to your new one.
Or did you lose access to that address? In this case, provide your username and any information that can help ups vertify your ownership of said account, that might be:
Addresses you deposited from/you used to deposit to aswell as your longid.
-snip

By the way,
copper member
Goodbye, Z.
-snip

I heard that someone made a deposit lost huge and then simply doublespend his initial deposit to prevent the loss.

Why do you accept 0 confirmed deposits?

That's too vulnerable to these techniques...

We credit deposits as soon as they are recieved.
If they turn out to be double-spent, they don't affect investments, nor is the user abled to withdraw any coins, as he need 2 confirmation for that.
If we were vulnerable to double-spending the user would have had success, what he didn't.

copper member
Goodbye, Z.
I heard that someone made a deposit lost huge and then simply doublespend his initial deposit to prevent the loss.

We credit deposits as soon as they are recieved.
If they turn out to be double-spent, they don't affect investments, nor is the user abled to withdraw any coins, as he need 2 confirmation for that.
If we were vulnerable to double-spending the user would have had success, what he didn't.

Also, it's not that the user decided to double spend that coins after he lost huge, he knew form the beginning what he was doing, he decided to double spend those coins at the moment he made his deposit, knowing he might not be abled to withdraw whatever is there after he is finished betting (since he didn't deposit anything after all).
So he wasn't preventing the loss or something like that.

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Hi there, Just wanna say : I FREAKING LOVE CRYPTO-GAMES , WHY ? THAT's Why > https://i.imgur.com/uhSMQ2d.png , thats how you can level up your faucet with so ease. Currently im at level 6, sooner or later im gonna go high, total levels are 30 WOW , im so excited i just know today. Well, my experience over here is great, they have GREAT MODS and ADMINS in there, LUTPIN , The Great MOD, who will answer to your any question with great explanation , Thanx man. https://i.imgur.com/7SzXN2W.pngThey do host special events, like the one they hosted on their 1st anniversary . Moreover, Withdrawals are INSTANT, never had any problem with that part. With time, i will share more of my experience with you guys. Thanx for such a dice Game Kiss
copper member
Goodbye, Z.
Our celebration is over, but the fun continues.
Bets are rolling fast and high today. We got a high roller on the loose and hes up for the big numbers.
He collected both, the biggest win so far and the biggest bet yet taken.
But enough words, lets have a look at some of the bets:

With that being said, our new max. win in a single bet is 0.5BTC now.
Whether you're after the big wins or after the little numbers,
theres only one thing left to say:
See you on!
Activity: 395
Merit: 255
crypto.games: #1 Gambling Site
Our trust rating is so low and we give away so much coins...  Roll Eyes
BTW I think the issue with Quickseller can be resolved, as the bug has already been fixed, maybe contact him to remove the neg. trust.

Yeah we tried contacting them but they don't replay. Whatever Smiley
I got some questions about your investment option.

It says you share 85% of your profit.
So that's 85% of your 0.8% house edge which makes it 0,68% of all bets on average right?

But do the faucet requests and the jackpot count to your bankroll as well?
Because some big jackpot wins can lower the bankroll pretty fast.

And is there any data of your bankroll progress?

Just some questions which I am curious about  Grin

The jackpot is deducted from the sites profit as it builds up, so wins dont hit the bankroll as the jackpot builds with every bet made and isn't taken from the bankroll once its hit.
Also, other things like the referral comission are deducted before profit is calculated.
Faucet requests wont affect your investments, they are not paid out of the investors pool.
Investments are visible to everyone over the leaderboard, you can watch the progress there. Once you have invested, you will get a hourly breakdown on how your investment is doing.
Furthermore there is the statistics site to catch a glimpse of how the site has been doing in the last day/30 days/overall.

Thanks for all the information.
Might want to invest in this case  Wink
copper member
Goodbye, Z.

So that's 85% of your 0.8% house edge which makes it 0,68% of all bets on average right?

The jackpot is deducted from the sites profit as it builds up, so wins dont hit the bankroll as the jackpot builds with every bet made and isn't taken from the bankroll once its hit.
Also, other things like the referral comission are deducted before profit is calculated.
Faucet requests wont affect your investments, they are not paid out of the investors pool.
Investments are visible to everyone over the leaderboard, you can watch the progress there. Once you have invested, you will get a hourly breakdown on how your investment is doing.
Furthermore there is the statistics site to catch a glimpse of how the site has been doing in the last day/30 days/overall.

Jump to: