Pages:
Author

Topic: cryptoGlance [v2.1] :: Open-source, self-hosted, multi-rig monitoring tool! - page 34. (Read 130259 times)

Activity: 298
Merit: 250
Hi All,

Just posting an update that Nightly builds have been rolling out the past couple of days.  There is no manual work required from the user, just click Update and enjoy.

To receive Nightly updates, click Tools in the navigation bar at the top, then click cryptoGlance Settings:

Scroll down to App Updates:

Enable updates by clicking Enable cryptoGlance Updates, followed by enabling Nightly builds:

----

When an update is available, you will be prompt. It is up to you if you wish to update:

Clicking on Update Now will navigate you to the update page. To proceed with the update, follow the instruction on screen and click Start Update Process:

Upon update completion, you should see the follow message:

If the message says anything different and the application fails (though we have not had any reports of this), you can find support in our IRC channel: irc.freenode.org / #cryptoglance

Cheers and happy mining!
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220
Hey All,

We want to apologize for the lack of development of CryptoGlance. Our daily life activity has taken a strong toll on CryptoGlance development as our Time was not widely available for the past few months...

Good news though, we're back to doing development on the application. You can follow the development branch, updates will start as soon as next week on GitHub.

Currently we will need to finish the rewrite. The only remaining items are:
- Wallet interface
- Pool & Device settings (Such as GPU configs for those not use Asics, and frequency settings for those who are using Asics)
- Add PayCoin and ReddCoin blockchain APIs

Good to hear!
Hey All,

We want to apologize for the lack of development of CryptoGlance. Our daily life activity has taken a strong toll on CryptoGlance development as our Time was not widely available for the past few months...

Good news though, we're back to doing development on the application. You can follow the development branch, updates will start as soon as next week on GitHub.

Currently we will need to finish the rewrite. The only remaining items are:
- Wallet interface
- Pool & Device settings (Such as GPU configs for those not use Asics, and frequency settings for those who are using Asics)
- Add PayCoin and ReddCoin blockchain APIs
Activity: 635
Merit: 500
Works great with the SP20

Got any closer to a new release chaps?

Sure fine with the SP20-s?

Maybe any info about the S3-s?

If can handle both I'll give a try.

Yes if you use the development git

Thanks!
legendary

Yes if you use the development git
Activity: 635

legendary
legendary

Activity: 658
CCNA: There i fixed the internet.
I have created a pull request that adds some aesthetic features: chiefly renaming ASC### to the name the devices show up as in the *gminer console.

Also noticed the only chief incompatibility between CryptoGlance and Bfgminer is that bfgminer starts with a rolling average of 20 seconds but this can be modified with the command line parameter
Code:
--log 5

or

Code:
[D]isplay --> [L]og Interval --> 5 --> Enter/Return

this corrects the API field to MHs 5s and allows for CryptoGlance to pick up on the 5second average hashrate
legendary
Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002
Mine Mine Mine
Dragon 1.5 th miner doesn't show up. Any help please... Great software!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Big Bit Mine
I'm having a real problem getting an S1 to how up.  All my S3's are going fine.  Anyone know what port I should be using.  It's Ethernet connected.  Tried 4028 because the S3 all use that.
legendary
Hey guys hows it going? Any new developments?
Activity: 207
Merit: 112
Seems to have problems with BTC Gardens. Let me know if you need my help to fix this.

I've noticed the same thing. I was really happy to switch all of my monitoring over to this all until I saw that. No matter how I modify the cgminer flags on the BTCgarden miner, I cannot get Crypto-glance to pull anything. Surprising thing is that simple-cgmonitor and selaux's miner-dashboard both get rudimentary cgminer data. As does their mining status page from the firmware. I haven't tried with any firmware past 7-05. 

9600, Thank you for bringing this to our attention on GitHub.

Everything is working fine now, yes?

Absolutely. I have been using the development build stably for a few days now.
With the ability to disable HW alerts, it's been perfect.
Seems to have problems with BTC Gardens. Let me know if you need my help to fix this.

I've noticed the same thing. I was really happy to switch all of my monitoring over to this all until I saw that. No matter how I modify the cgminer flags on the BTCgarden miner, I cannot get Crypto-glance to pull anything. Surprising thing is that simple-cgmonitor and selaux's miner-dashboard both get rudimentary cgminer data. As does their mining status page from the firmware. I haven't tried with any firmware past 7-05. 

9600, Thank you for bringing this to our attention on GitHub.

Everything is working fine now, yes?
Activity: 207
Merit: 112

Activity: 546
Owner, Minersource.net
Activity: 650
Pick and place? I need more coffee.
Great interface!

Any way to get reported errors to be percentage based instead of actual?  All of my ASIC's show up red.

Many thanks helipotte!

Also, your request about HW error percentage is actually going to be in the next major release. Keep an eye here and on our social channels!

Thanks!

In the meantime I just edited on of the php files to allow 7 spaces Vs 2 and set the error threshold very high! Cheesy  This made everything turn green. Grin
Great interface!

Any way to get reported errors to be percentage based instead of actual?  All of my ASIC's show up red.

Many thanks helipotte!

Also, your request about HW error percentage is actually going to be in the next major release. Keep an eye here and on our social channels!
Activity: 650
Pick and place? I need more coffee.
Great interface!

Activity: 350
Co-Owner Of DCMCo-Op Mining Farm at 3.5 th/s
Careful and make sure your miners are behind a firewall if using that setting because that opens the miners to allow ANY IP to control them

I am running a 1500+ KNC Super Jupiter Mining Card Farm and using CryptoGlance to monitor it
Pages:
Jump to: