Pages:
Author

Topic: cryptoGlance [v2.1] :: Open-source, self-hosted, multi-rig monitoring tool! - page 4. (Read 130259 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I mine because math
cryptoGlance working with antminer s9 ?

It should

Cryptoglance does *work* with the S9, but you won't get all of the details such as temps and fan rpm, I'm guessing due to changing from cgminer to BMminer which appears to be a proprietary fork of cgminer.

No BTM 0 page or anything, I'm sure there will be an update eventually Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006
change the timeout on rig stats?

so i have one rig that i dont have on all of the time.. when its off the whole rig stats doesnt work..

its just the loading bar thing that goes from left to right..

this is the linux version
any ideas how to fix it?
Activity: 298
Merit: 250
Activity: 1498
Merit: 597
cryptoGlance working with antminer s9 ?
zOU
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
★ these are stars ★
1 thing:

In the overview, the "highest temperature " column shows the average temperature.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
anyway to change your password without deleting your config file and starting over?

All i delete is the account.json in the configs folder password can be changed and nothing else seems to be gone or you can edit it there .... unless you mean you would like some way of changing it with out going under the hood, so to speak ..
anyway to change your password without deleting your config file and starting over?

Unfortunately not Sad
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006
Activity: 658
I really like your software and am using it on my Windows 7 rig to monitor my miners.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 227
Currently CryptoGlance will look for an 'x' in the chip status that cgminer reports and will try to restart the miner. I'm not sure if the s7 reports it the same as the s5, but the s5 is what we build that feature for.

Hm.. need add some supports to restart miner via ssh, or if miner don't respond via API (Like frezz). Оr, something like this - for miners add option - Run This Shell Script if miner go down (and put shell path to sh).
Sorry all for being inactive. We're trying our best to be around.

Great app thank you!  One issue with the Windows version, when I try to change the layout it immediatly reverts back to the default one.
This can happen when cookies somehow corrupt or if your screen size is too small.

Also I have one S7 showing up red and not hashing.  Will Cryptoglance auto-restart the miner or do I have to tell it to do that?

Any info about this feature?
Currently CryptoGlance will look for an 'x' in the chip status that cgminer reports and will try to restart the miner. I'm not sure if the s7 reports it the same as the s5, but the s5 is what we build that feature for.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 227

Also I have one S7 showing up red and not hashing.  Will Cryptoglance auto-restart the miner or do I have to tell it to do that?

Any info about this feature?
ff3
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Great app thank you!  One issue with the Windows version, when I try to change the layout it immediatly reverts back to the default one.
donator
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1021
Is there an easier way to add 200+ miners than one at a time?  Can I edit the miners.json file manually and add the IP addresses?

That should work

Add a couple to see the correct format, then edit the file Smiley

Man this is slow over Teamviewer.  

Can I just add every IP address on the subnet to the miners.json file and will it just show the active ones?

zOU
★ these are stars ★
Is there an easier way to add 200+ miners than one at a time?  Can I edit the miners.json file manually and add the IP addresses?

That should work

Add a couple to see the correct format, then edit the file Smiley
donator
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1021
Is there an easier way to add 200+ miners than one at a time?  Can I edit the miners.json file manually and add the IP addresses?
zOU
★ these are stars ★
Activity: 501
Thx for trying to help.
This part is working.

But to connect when I'm away from home , I don't understand what IP I have to use in the android app.

you need to use your allocated public IP:

https://www.whatismyip.com/

since it can change, you should ideally use a dyndns service.
and also redirect port 4041 to your internal IP from your router.

Awesome thank you.

So, for the newbs like me asking about the IP in the APP , you have to use your public IP , no matter if you use router + box.
(it was never exactly said in simple words in the thread, that's why the question come back often from different guys).

To sum up , 3 steps :

- edit the {{install_dir}}/settings.json file. Change line 30 to use your 192.168.x.x address, similar to: "listen_on": ["192.168.1.20", 4041], and allow firewall when asked.
- do the port forward thing in the router with port 4041 and the 192.168.x.x address of the device where the app run
- use the "public IP":4041 in the android app. Public IP can be found with ipburger.com or whatismyip.com for example.

I think the read me txt should be updated with more detailed explanation for beginners.

Thanks again zOU
zOU
★ these are stars ★
Thx for trying to help.
This part is working.

But to connect when I'm away from home , I don't understand what IP I have to use in the android app.

you need to use your allocated public IP:

https://www.whatismyip.com/

since it can change, you should ideally use a dyndns service.
and also redirect port 4041 to your internal IP from your router.
Activity: 501
https://github.com/cryptoGlance/cryptoGlance-web-app/blob/master/README.md#faq

OPTIONAL - If you wish to access cryptoGlance from other devices, you'll need to edit the {{install_dir}}/settings.json file. Change line 30 to use your 192.168.x.x address, similar to:

"listen_on": ["192.168.1.20", 4041],

Then you need your FW to allow connection from the outside.

If you're at home, just connect your android device to your home wifi and browse to  the 192.168.*****:4041 IP (or whatever your subnet is).

Thx for trying to help.
This part is working.

Pages:
Jump to: