Pages:
Author

Topic: cryptoGlance [v2.1] :: Open-source, self-hosted, multi-rig monitoring tool! - page 8. (Read 130259 times)

Activity: 411
Merit: 250
If it is possible to overload antminer if the speed falls below a certain level? Thank you.
Activity: 298
Thanks MarkAz! Pinning to the first post.

My pleasure - thanks for the great SW!  Wink  I know you're working on new features, etc - I'll give you a couple of things I would love to see:

#1 Right now you can configure temp warnings, but being able to config hash warnings, so you can quickly see when something is under performing.
#2 I think it's using GHSAv, but since a machine can be up for days, I've seen this be really off if something is wrong, so using one of the rolling 1 minute or 5 minute windows.
#3 With the temps, get rid of the fractional values - mine appear/disappear depending on who knows what, and it makes it hard to quickly glance at it and see what things are at.
#4 I'd rather see some useful stat like discards/rejected percentage instead of Algorithm - that never changes so doesn't help me in any way to see on the overview.
#5 I wish the individual rig listings were on a different page - just takes up a bunch of space that I usually don't look at.
#6 Email notifications - I see these on your feature requests already, but sure would be nice; especially on over temp, under hash, downtime, etc.

Some of these are being addressed in a different way. We're implementing a way to customize what you see in the panels. Meaning, picking your own columns and order they appear, etc.
hi guys,
I was wondering if someone could help, I'm using ubuntu 13.10 and I have git cloned cyrptoglance in /var/www/html. From here I'm not to sure what to do.

cheers

You should run the following commands:

sudo apt-get upgrade
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install apache2 -y
sudo apt-get install php5 libapache2-mod-php5 -y
sudo apt-get install curl libcurl3 libcurl3-dev php5-curl
sudo chown -R www-data:www-data /var/www/*

sudo chmod -R 777 /var/www/html/cryptoglance
(this path may not be correct. It depends where you checked it out to)

Open a web browser and go to: http://your.ip.address/foldername

If you want cryptoglance to be in the main folder, I recommend you:
Delete everything in your web root: sudo rm -fR /var/www/html/*
Checkout to the root directory: git clone https://github.com/cryptoGlance/cryptoGlance-web-app.git /var/www/html/
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
hi guys,
I was wondering if someone could help, I'm using ubuntu 13.10 and I have git cloned cyrptoglance in /var/www/html. From here I'm not to sure what to do.

cheers
Activity: 687
Merit: 511

My pleasure - thanks for the great SW!  Wink  I know you're working on new features, etc - I'll give you a couple of things I would love to see:

#1 Right now you can configure temp warnings, but being able to config hash warnings, so you can quickly see when something is under performing.
#2 I think it's using GHSAv, but since a machine can be up for days, I've seen this be really off if something is wrong, so using one of the rolling 1 minute or 5 minute windows.
#3 With the temps, get rid of the fractional values - mine appear/disappear depending on who knows what, and it makes it hard to quickly glance at it and see what things are at.
#4 I'd rather see some useful stat like discards/rejected percentage instead of Algorithm - that never changes so doesn't help me in any way to see on the overview.
#5 I wish the individual rig listings were on a different page - just takes up a bunch of space that I usually don't look at.
#6 Email notifications - I see these on your feature requests already, but sure would be nice; especially on over temp, under hash, downtime, etc.

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Is there a reason why Ghash is not in the list of Pools to setup? Is there a way I can setup Ghash? All that paranoia about a take over. Never came close. I ask people why they don't like Ghash and they can't really tell me why. They just go along with whatever everyone else is saying.
noob here, need a step by step to setup on my rpi

apache2 is already running

much tia.

Just for anyone else looking to get CG running on an RPi, here's the steps:

Code:
sudo apt-get upgrade
sudo apt-get update

Then reboot, copy the files (using SCP is the easiest) into the RPi at /var/www/html
Log back into your pi:

Code:
sudo sh permissionfix.sh

That's it - you should be good to go, and it runs really well on an RPi2.  I also would recommend changing the settings to allow autoupdates and get on the beta.

I also setup the Pi to automatically do updates:

Code:
sudo apt-get install unattended-upgrades

Hope that helps anyone else - and saves the devs from replying over and over with the same steps.

Activity: 687
Merit: 511

much tia.

Just for anyone else looking to get CG running on an RPi, here's the steps:

Code:
sudo apt-get upgrade
sudo apt-get update

Then reboot, copy the files (using SCP is the easiest) into the RPi at /var/www/html
Log back into your pi:

Code:
sudo sh permissionfix.sh

That's it - you should be good to go, and it runs really well on an RPi2.  I also would recommend changing the settings to allow autoupdates and get on the beta.

I also setup the Pi to automatically do updates:

Code:
sudo apt-get install unattended-upgrades

Hope that helps anyone else - and saves the devs from replying over and over with the same steps.
im not sure if its the code here, or the s5 but when my s5s failover to another pool then switch back, cryptoglance still shows the failover pool as "active"

i am using smit's firmware on them from nicehash with the updated cgminer.

the s3s i have failover and go back and the "active" pool changes just like its supposed to.

Sounds like the S5 is failing to return the correct pool via API. I've seen this bug before, but it seems to be related to the miner software as it works for any original copies of cgminer.
Small update:

We have lifted a restriction on the wallet API that CryptoGlance uses to calculate the coin -> fiat conversion. This is needed as we approach the launch of something new...

Let us know if you notice anything majorly off with your conversions.

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006
im not sure if its the code here, or the s5 but when my s5s failover to another pool then switch back, cryptoglance still shows the failover pool as "active"

i am using smit's firmware on them from nicehash with the updated cgminer.

the s3s i have failover and go back and the "active" pool changes just like its supposed to.
Hey all,

Just letting you know I haven't disappeared. Just slammed with work at the moment. I am around for help, in some way or another (as described below).

i would like to thank @stoyvo so much for helping me out to setup while he was on the train & driving !

mmuch thx n thumbs up !

Cheers mate!
legendary
Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002
Mine Mine Mine

much tia.

i would like to thank @stoyvo so much for helping me out to setup while he was on the train & driving !

mmuch thx n thumbs up !

cryptoglance is running smoothly & FAST on my little rpi.

awesome job keep up the good work !
legendary
Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002
Mine Mine Mine

much tia.
legendary
Activity: 1161
Merit: 1001
Don`t invest more than you can afford to lose
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Beta is working fine here as well, great piece of software.
Activity: 294
I added bravo-mining.com using the MPOS pool option.

However there doesn't seem to be any information being propagated.

Have my API key and username in there correctly.

It's possible they have disabled the API. MPOS's API can drastically slow down a server, so some pool OPs have disabled this

Checked on this and the API is enabled.  I can also pull info directly using my API key no problem.
Odd.. Ill make an account and test it sometime this week.

Thanks.  If I can help let me know.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006
If i update to Bata i get what the photo shows. Version before let's you put in pool info but not Bata.

Latest beta works fine for me.

i started over and it worked.. dunno
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
If i update to Bata i get what the photo shows. Version before let's you put in pool info but not Bata.

Latest beta works fine for me.

Activity: 206
Merit: 100
I added bravo-mining.com using the MPOS pool option.

However there doesn't seem to be any information being propagated.

Have my API key and username in there correctly.

It's possible they have disabled the API. MPOS's API can drastically slow down a server, so some pool OPs have disabled this

Checked on this and the API is enabled.  I can also pull info directly using my API key no problem.
Odd.. Ill make an account and test it sometime this week.

so i just upgraded to linux mint 17.3 and reset everything.. move to a larger drive..

anyway, when i try to redo the pools.. the form only gives me the pool name and the type.. no other spots.. if i hit save it says i have to fill out all forms.

im pretty sure im not doing anything different then what i done before..

This isn't good. Looks like a javascript error of some sort. If you refresh, does it work? Also, are you using apache or ngninx...  Or did you use the dependency.sh file included with cryptoglance? Im wondering if the js file has the correct permissions.

Beta doesn't let you enter in pull information. I found out the hard way.
What do you mean by this? Is this referring to the issue above with pools? Which beta version are you referring to?

Pages:
Jump to: