Pages:
Author

Topic: CryptoKingdom Uncensored - page 47. (Read 69560 times)

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
June 30, 2017, 01:57:55 AM
What is cryptokingdom?
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
June 30, 2017, 01:55:05 AM
Win Gold in Crypto Kingdom Writing Competition

While we wait for Gringotts to set up with the new depo manager who stepped up to run it and start accepting cryptos in the game again, we offer a little writing challenge with great prizes:

Write about your best Crypto Kingdom -memory. Game has been around for almost 3 years and so have some of you players, is there any positive memory that you´d like to share with everyone? Write about it in this thread indicating you´d like to join the competition by including "Best Crypto Kingdom Memory" in your story and you're in to win gold prizes! All new players are welcome to write as well, if you've just joined and aren't too sure what to write about yet, maybe tell about what made you join Crypto Kingdom.

Three best stories win prizes, winners will be decided by a jury including myself and Oz.
Prizes are donated by Oz and Gringotts Depository:

1st Prize: Wine Cup, 200 CKG https://cryptokingdom.me/marketplace/item/GOT-86
2nd Prize: Golden Soup Spoon, 100 CKG https://cryptokingdom.me/marketplace/item/GOT-47
3rd Prize: Golden Spoon, 50 CKG https://cryptokingdom.me/marketplace/item/GOT-57

Competition ends Sunday 2nd July at midnight UTC!

There are not many entries in the competition yet and weekend is coming. So it's decided to extend the competition end until midnight Thursday 6th of July.

Write your "Best Crypto Kingdom Memories" keep positive please there has been enough negativity already and this competition is to remind everyone why we are here as a community regardless. Smiley
Activity: 763
Merit: 534
June 30, 2017, 01:33:43 AM
@KarlHungus, yesterday I saw a mega post from you for the writing comp , why did you delete it?

Maybe he doesn't want to remember and/or share that he burnt 30k XMR (so like 1.2mil euros) and all he has to show for it are 4 silver unicorns...and there isn't even a picture of said unicorns Grin
Activity: 939
Merit: 256
June 30, 2017, 12:22:15 AM
@KarlHungus, yesterday I saw a mega post from you for the writing comp , why did you delete it?
legendary
June 29, 2017, 11:57:19 PM
MGC Grid Game has Started

Drone 1: go east

Drone 2: go east

Activity: 1478
Merit: 264
June 29, 2017, 12:46:47 PM

Tell him i said ough..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgSPO191GrQ

Hrumphh.

PS: This scene picks for a "I don't care" with impatience in stead of sugar! "You lousy cum-sucker!" (From another movie..)
Activity: 1478
Merit: 264
June 29, 2017, 12:45:25 PM
If i'm gonna find a nigger for every coin i make. let's do it like this :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZrmp9tXGb0
Blazing Saddles - Work Song

Love you around :-) Cheers!
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
June 29, 2017, 12:43:12 PM
§1 Our submission to the CKWC can be found in the Original 1991 Game Thread(, when all letters of the Alphabeth have content it is consummated).

This entry to the competition has been ruled illegitimate by L23 Fenrir and peers for being submitted to the wrong Crypto Kingdom -game. The author apparently fails to understand simple rules and concepts regarding the competition, and we highly recommend grammatical revision of this entry by a native speaker due to the numerous errors in the script - if it is to be sculpted into a proper entry. Jury pre-emptively evaluated it and found it a dreadful submission per its nonsensical content with marginal chances of success. The well formatted title was possibly its only decent redeeming feature.

Redacted by yours truly.

The Universe, Muffins, Life,
Thanks for the Fish,
L24 Demi-Fucking-god (leveled up as per this post, allowing capitalized & dashed 'Fucking' in-between)
-F.
legendary
June 29, 2017, 10:11:04 AM
MGC Share Policy

There are two ways to obtain MGC shares:

1). Buy them.

2). Come up with a game and MGC will give you shares based on the number of players achieved.

MGC awards hmc_ with 2,000 shares based on Grid Game.
legendary
Activity: 29
Activity: 44
June 28, 2017, 10:00:47 AM

Tombot: go east
legendary
June 28, 2017, 06:57:56 AM
Something is odd here:

It is known bug that pj has yet to fix. When someone puts up buy orders, and if that player goes into a negative balance, the order can't be fulfilled so you're left with a ghost order.
donator
Activity: 1722
June 28, 2017, 04:40:39 AM

HI&GM Zechariah (etc(x6))

HSH Karl, the Duke of OZ and in Ghibli, etc(x4)

WE have with grief seen YSH's involvement with this unrighteous fork of Crypto Kingdom. Heretoforth, we will not make such announcements but for this time only:

§1 Our submission to the CKWC can be found in the Original 1991 Game Thread(, when all letters of the Alphabeth have content it is consummated).

Beg to remain yours despite the error seen in your ways;.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
June 28, 2017, 04:35:30 AM
Something is odd here:

legendary
June 28, 2017, 02:00:13 AM

Drone 1: go [east]

Moves one space East.

Drone 2: go [north]

Moves one space North.

Rolls for Drone 1 & 2 can be followed on ##ck-d20.

Tombot and kidjim have 24hours to make their move or a pass will result. Rules can be found here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19740170

Tombot: go north

Drone 1: go [west]

Drone 2: go [south]

kidjim: pass
Activity: 130
Merit: 14
June 27, 2017, 10:56:11 AM

Best Crypto Kingdom Memory

Johnny I am.
New to town.
Sold my CAN.